打印

Is there any way to make my CET6 points higher ?

read more English. CNN helps a lot.

Well, the environment is quite vital but it would be great if you try to recite some texts from the New Concept English , especially those lessons in the fourth ones. And for the reading part, what abt try CCTV 9?

first , listening is very important , you can see English movies listen Enlish music
second, you should do some completed examination parper
moreover, have a peaceful heart
Good luck!

Maybe it is the time to shift the direction and caperture another opportunity to enhance english ability. rectify the second feedback information watching movie.

enlarge your vocabulary, expand your reading, improve your writing, and enhance your listening.

practice makes perfect,it's always the case.no one can get high scores without pay,just read more talk more and get more

doesn't make sense here

just for sexy mainly...

Dont really know what is CET but i bet it is an English subject. Am i right?

The 请大家警惕骗子广告! member for people who wish for translating languages

Actually,although there are lots of ways for an undergraduate to learn foreign language, there's no shortcut to learn it .So no matter what kind of ways you've choose ,just persist and exercise everyday,and I recommend you software named Shanbay (扇贝in chinese) ,that is a excellent software with a mechanism that encourage you to learn english and share your progress to your friends,what's more,you can fully use a feature named XIAOZU,which can really inspire you and motivate you to learn more in such atmosphere
  overall ,persistence is the only method for you ,and I believe that Shanbay will be the best assistant for you .
BTW I use the software for almost 400 days and I got 7.5 in IELTS examination without preparation even though I only got 470 in CET6 when I was  a freshman,so come on and best wish

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-28 03:25