打印

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

I can't believe he has really died on the next day of the release of iPhone 4S, until I saw the eulogy on the Apple offical website:

Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 离线下载 金币 +2 你的发言非常精彩,请再接再厉! 2011-10-7 10:44

I will remember Steve Jobs as the person who reinvented IT gadgets to another different levels, his vision has deeply rooted in many apple product and I am deeply saddened by his sudden departure. Rest in peace, Steve
本帖最近评分记录

well, actually, why he died was just because his company told him that Apple 5 is too hard to make

I like his speech in the unversity of  Stanford very much ,especially such words as Stay hungry,Stay foolish!

The man who made IT easier for fools.

You are right. Not only Apple Inc. lost its CEO, also the world lost a great businessman. Through Steve Jobs, we know how important  Innovation is to a company. And hope we could have many more CEOs like him in China.
本帖最近评分记录

I just saw a news two days ago that the co-founder of Apple was the first in line for iphone 4s.  Steve Jobs is like a icon (important way) now.  I think there might be a movie or something will come out in the near future about Steve Jobs.
本帖最近评分记录

For steve Jobs

I am an apple boy who sells Iphone at a big mall. It is really very sad to hear the news that Jobs has gone. It is a great loss for human beings in the next decades.
After his death, we set his picture as the desktop wallpaper to grieve for the great hero for several days. Really hard to receive the news that he has gone, wish good in the heaven!!Jobs!!
本帖最近评分记录

回复 1楼 的帖子

We have to say that Jobs is a great guy.  And lot of people are thinking why we can not have this kind of genius? How can we create companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.......... What should we do?

Ya, he is the factor of the Apple success. Since he's gone, apple product is lack of innovation nowadays.

[ 本帖最后由 forumdiv3r 于 2014-3-15 01:21 编辑 ]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 00:46