Board logo

标题: [禁忌之恋] 【英文 Mom】 [打印本页]

作者: qxw_000    时间: 2007-12-24 20:42     标题: 【英文 Mom】

英文的, 不知道能发不!大家看下吧  没有很难的词 还是比较容易理解的!

My Mother, Rheba Masters has been a widow for three years. My Father died in an auto accident and neither of us were too upset when this happened. However I'll give his this he left us well off.

My mother is a fine looking lady and she will turn a few heads when ever we go to the beach, her bikini is well filled out. I can see this and so can any male with eyes. However, Mom don't see it nor does she think in those terms. Since I have been old enough to understand the word sexy, I have thought of my mother as a sexy lady. But she just don't think of her self in that way. She dresses to suite her self, not to impress anyone else. But to me she always looks sexy. She has great legs as she is a tall woman and her legs are long and slim as is the rest of her fine body except her tits. They are round, high and very firm their size makes her look as if she will topple over and they make guys gasp in respect. She has often walked around her room naked or half naked with the door half open. She simply does not think about how she can be a great sex symbol. I am not one prone to masturbate however, I have a few times thinking about my own mother. I know that most people would think this weird, but on the other hand from what I have read most young boys do think of their mother as their first sexual experience. I guess this is normal or so I have read. Going beyond thinking and really trying to have sex with your mother is incest and in most states that is illegal. So I think of my mother only in a sexy way as a way of getting my self worked up for the girl next door with whom I have sex about once a week.

We are both eighteen, horny and use sex as a way of having fun and getting our jollies. Hope is her name and she is really a lovely girl but I don't feel any love for her nor she for me, but we are fine having sex together is fun and one hell of a good way to release all the frustration young people feel. What we know we have learned from xxx videos and magazines. So maybe we are not experts, but we are trying.

As for myself I am no super stud, just average and this seem to be OK with Hope. Hope has learned to give me great head and she loves the taste of me sperm. I also have learned that oral sex is fun. I also find the taste of her pussy is kind of like dope, it can be addicting.

So now here is where this fun sex turned into a lot more. Hope's mother was at the market one afternoon. I know it takes her a good hour or more to shop so I went over and in just a few minutes Hope and I were fucking our brains out. I had her on her bed on all fours while I was behind her doing her doggie style. Hope had small pointed tits and I like them So I was kind of looking over her back at the mirror on her dresser so I could see her fine little tits bouncing. As I did this I happen to look out the window which happen to face my house. There was my mother standing in the window in my room looking at the two of us. I could tell her could see yet for some reason she did not seen to notice or was in some kind of trance, she was just standing there still as a rock. Her arms down at her sides and just looking. Maybe she could not see, maybe the sun was hitting the window or something. I was too close to cumming so I did not stop. Besides if Mom saw us already there was no reason to stop. Besides Hope was making those little throaty sounds I like to hear just before she climaxes. Hope let out a low groan and pushed back into me. I pushed forward and joined her with my climax. For a few seconds we jerking and slamming together and then it was all over. I fell over her plump little ass and Hope fell flat on the bed.

I got up after a few minutes and got dressed. Hope got up and headed for the shower. I left and went home. Mom was not in my room when I got there. I showered and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. I found Mom, out by the pool in her bikini resting in the shade with a glass of something on a table next to her. I dove in the pool and did a few laps before I got out and sat on the lounge next to Mom. I did not say anything just laid back and waited. It seemed like a long time, but she took a drink and ask "How long has that been going on?"

My eyes were closed and I thought maybe hers were too as she had laid back.

"Mom, I, well, we well, about four months."

"Howard," She never calls me Howard unless I am in deep shit. So I guess I was in for it. "what are you doing to keep her from having your baby?"

"Hope told me she is no the pill plus we have more oral sex then regular sex."

Mom sat up just enough to look over at me. I was keeping one eye open on her to see her reaction to that last statement.

"What on earth do you kids know about oral sex or any sex for that matter?"

"Mom, this is not the age you grew up in, today they teach sex in school, we all know about sex and as far as Hope and I, we have watched a lot of videos the XXX kind. Some we got from her parents and a few I found in our garage where you put dad's junk after he died."

"Howard, I want you to stop doing that with Hope, You are too young for sex and if she should get pregnant your too young to raise a family."

Mom, that will be hard to do, after all I am horny all the time and I don't want to masturbate. Beside Hope and I are not in love we just like sex."

"Well if you insist on having sex have safe sex, use a condom. I guess oral sex is best if you both like that."

I sat up and turned toward my Mother and looked at her, she did not sound mad any more. She must have thought it over and realized that kids our age do have sex. I sat there with a hard on that was easy to see. Mom looked at me and I saw her eyes drop to my crotch. Her eyes came up to mind. She started to say something, but I stood and my hard on really showed now. My trunks were sticking out right in front of her face.

Mom started to stand up and was not balanced so she reached out and grabbed my cock. I don't know if she did it on purpose or not but to me it felt good and to her it must have surprised her because she said, ' Oh, my god, it so hard." She continued to hold on to my cock and it started to throb and jerk in her hand. She released her grip and tighten it again. Then to my surprise she pulled on it and pushed back a few times she was somewhere else in time. Remembering days gone by. Mom was having a flash back of some kind. I loved it. With out thinking I reached down and cupped her head at the back of her neck and pulled her face forward till her cheek was pressed to my hard cock. I looked and saw her eyes were closed. I reached down and eased her hand off my cock just long enough to pull my trunks aside and place her hand on my stiff cock. Her fingers circled my cock and it felt so good, much better than when Hope dose it. Again I pulled her face to my cock, she opened her mouth and half my cock slipped into my Mother's mouth. I went crazy, it was so god and a dream I had many times was coming true. I worked my hips forward then back, she allowed my cock to touch the back of her throat. I was fucking my mother's mouth. My Mother the cock sucker. Wow, this was really cool. Mom was making little sounds kind of like a cat purring.

In a very low voice I said, "Suck it, suck my cock, let me cum in your mouth. Can I cum in your mouth?" she did not respond, but kind of rolled her mouth around my cock twisting the head in her mouth. I took that as a yes and when a few second later I felt cum pumping up from my balls I did not try to slow it down.

I felt cum spurting out, I drove my cock to the back of Mom's throat and filled her mouth with cum. She cupped my balls with one hand and the other was milking my cock and she was sucking cum out as fast as I could shoot it into her mouth. She pulled my cock from her mouth and cum dribbled out and down her chin. She rubbed the head around her face spreading cum every where. Mom was loving this and I did not want to mess it up so I let her have her moment.

It was a few minutes later when she stopped and stood up. She kissed me on the cheek with her cum wet lips. With out a word she walked in to the house. My cock went limp then and I followed. I went to my room and showered. I was not sure what to do next so I waited to see what Mom would after such a wild incestuous trip.

A Wager for Incest Ch. 01
by A_4_playboy?

Last weekend was the first time my mom and I fucked. I'm 19 years old and my mom is 38. She is a slender woman with a beautiful shape and her breasts are average size. We live in Montana and it was winter. It can get down right cold when the wind blows. We live about ten miles out of town; our closes neighbor is about a mile away so were pretty secluded out here.

It all got started two weeks ago when my sister and I were kidding each other about sex, women and guys. My sister Lizzy is 18 and a senior in high school. She's about my height and is pretty attractive, if I do say so myself.

"You really think you're a stud don't you?" she said.

"Hell yea, I bet I could probably get any woman in bed if I tried" I replied with a smirk.

"Oh yah? I bet you can't" she blurted back.

"How much?" I said.

"I'm not betting for money, just the fun of it" she said.

"That's no fun, how about if I win you have to be my slave for one week and if I lose I'll be yours" I said.

"Okay, but I get to choose the woman" she replied.

"You're on, just tell me who and I'll get her into bed" I laughed.

"Okay, let me think for a minute" she said as she sat there. Then said "You have to get mom in bed".

"WHAT, your kidding?" I replied.

"Nope, you think you're so hot, then fuck mom, that's the deal," she said with a smile.

"That's not fair," I said.

"What's wrong? you ain't got the guts?" she giggled.

"I have the guts, but it might take awhile" I answered.

"Take all the time you want" she said snickering.

Then my sister told me that the other day she over heard mom telling Nancy (our close's neighbor a mile down the road) that her and dad haven't had sex in over eight months and that she wished she could get a little.

Dad works a lot and doesn't get home till around six in the evening. He's a data processor and quit often he goes out of town on business. When he is home in the evening he's always working on something for the company he works for.

I have to admit I have fantasized about my mom. Just about every night she would come home take a shower and then fall asleep on the couch in her robe till dad got home. As she lay there asleep, her robe would open slightly giving me a view of her beautiful long legs. It got to the point that I couldn't wait for her to fall asleep so I could admire her.

Last Tuesday she came home and sat down at the kitchen table. I could tell she was exhausted from work (she's a nurse at the hospital). I went over and stood behind her and began massaging her shoulders.

"Ummm, that feels good" she said.

"If you like it then I'll give you a massage every night" I told her.

"That would be great" she replied.

The next day (Wednesday) I went to Wally World (wal-marts) and bought a new package of colored bikini-brief underwear. That evening before she got home I put on the blue pair of bikini briefs and my robe.

I was in the kitchen starting supper when she came home. As she sat down I walked over to her, but instead of going behind her, I straddled her and the chair and began to rub her temples.

The way I was standing straddling her she could see that my robe was open slightly, just enough that she could see my balls hanging in my briefs. I slowly started to rub her neck and shoulders. As I did I glanced down and saw she was looking at my bulging balls in front of her. I could tell by her breathing she was becoming aroused. I massaged her neck for about ten minutes then we stopped.

"I think I'll lay down and take a nap till dinners ready" my mom said as she got up and headed for her bedroom.

The thought of her sitting there looking at my crotch made my cock throb and I needed to relieve it. So I finished up putting dinner in the oven and headed to my room to jack-off.

As I passed by my mom's bedroom door I could hear her moaning. I stopped and listened for a minute. Then I reached down and slowly opened the door and peeked in. My eyes just about popped out of my head. She was lying on the bed with her leg's spread wide rubbing her pussy.

I watched for a minute then quietly shut the door and ran to my room and jacked off. All could think about while I jacked-off, was that she was in her room masturbating too. I wondered if looking at me while I gave her a massage made her so horny? When dinner was ready I went and knocked on her door and told her dinner was ready.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Oh yes, I feel much better now" she said with a smile as we all sat down for dinner.

"I have to go to New York tomorrow morning on business" my dad said.

"Till when?" mom asked.

"I'll be back Sunday Night around nine o'clock" he said.

I thought to myself, "That gives me Thursday, Friday and Saturday to try and get mom into bed"

The next morning after everyone had left I sat there thinking about mom masturbating and how I wished I could have sat and watched her. Then it dawned on me; I could use my web-cam to spy on her.

I rushed to my room and grabbed it and hid it on top of my dad's dresser. His dresser faced the foot of there bed. This way when she laid down on the bed I'd be able to see her pussy when she spread her legs.

I then hooked up my VCR to my computer so I could record her masturbating. After I was done setting everything up and adjusting the camera to get the best view, I went to town for the rest of the day.

When I got home around four o'clock I saw there was a note from Lizzy on the table saying she went to her friends and she'd be home around eight. I went to my room to double-check everything before mom got home.

When I entered my room I noticed that someone had been in there. The cover on my bed was wrinkled as though someone had been laying on it, and the pillow was crooked. My mom had made a big long pillow for my bed that went the whole width of the bed. Each morning I made my own bed and tucked the blankets tight, so I could tell someone had been on my bed.

Oh well no time to worry about it now I had to get ready. I put on the black pair of bikini briefs and robe but this time I didn't tie my robe as tight so it would open further revealing more.

Again as she sat there in the chair I walked up in front of her and straddled her and the chair. This time my robe fell open revealing the big bulge of my cock in the black briefs. She let out a slight gasp when she saw the bulge between my legs.

I slowly began to massage her shoulders. As I did I noticed her eyes were glued to the sight in front of her. Then I moved my hands up to her neck and started to massage it. As I did I leaned over closer till my cock was about an inch away from her face.

She was breathing heavy by now and her mouth was slightly open as she stared at my crotch. I ran my hands around to the back of her neck and as I did it made her head come forward. I felt something lightly brushing against the bulge in my briefs. I looked down and saw that my mom's eyes were closed and it was her lips I felt brushing against my cock.

Then all of a sudden she came to her senses and pushed me back. She got up and said she was going to lie down for awhile and to wake her up in and hour. Then she headed down the hall to her bedroom. I waited a minute then headed for my room.

I closed the door and sat down at my computer. I had left it running so that all I had to do was turn my monitor on and bingo instant viewing. I could see the bed but where was my mom? I had a blank tape in the VCR so I reached over and hit the record button.

Just then I noticed my mom coming out of their bathroom. She was wearing her short lavender robe (she always looked so sexy in it). I watched as she approached the bed and laid down. I sat there waiting for to start but she just laid there on her side.

I was about to give up hope when I saw her reach down and rub her legs. Then she slid it up under her robe and began to run her fingers through the hair of her mound. I couldn't see very much seeing she was lying on her side but I heard a faint moan coming from my speakers. I couldn't turn the volume up to listen or else she might hear it, so I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in.

Now I could hear her moaning as she fondled her pussy. She started to rub down further and as she did she prop her one leg up so she could rub her pussy. Then she rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide. Now I had the most wonderful view of her pussy.

Both of her hands were now down between her legs and she was breathing heavy. Her one hand was playing with her clit while she fingered her pussy with the other. I was so turned-on that I had to pull my cock out and jack-off while I watched my mom masturbate.

As I watched and listened to her moaning I could tell she was very aroused. She even began talking and the mike on my web-cam picked up every word.

"Oh yes, fuck me babe" she moaned.

"I love your hard cock inside me"

"OH GOD your going to make me cum" she said as she arch her back and began to shake as she had and orgasm. I felt my cock enlarge then explode sending my semen flying in the air. Some of my cum hit the screen on my monitor and where it landed was funny. It landed right between my mom's legs on the screen.

The next morning after she went to work and Lizzy left for school I went and got my web-cam from my moms room and hooked it back up in my room. I knew someone had been in my room so I figured I'd set a trap and catch who ever it was on tape. I set it up aimed at my bed, started the record on the VCR, and then headed into town.

While in the check out line at the store I over heard people saying that we were in for a bad snow storm later that afternoon and the temperature was suppose to go down to about 20 below zero. With the wind chill it would be much colder.

After picking up a few groceries I headed down to the mall. It was already starting to snow pretty hard. While in the mall I ran into lizzy, she was on lunch and alot of the seniors go to the mall for lunch. I told her about the storm and she said she was going to stay at a friend's in town.

It was a little after noon when I decided to head home. The snow was really starting to blow as headed home. As I pulled into the driveway I noticed my moms car there.

"Why is she home so early? She never gets home till around eight o'clock on Fridays" I thought.

I went into the house and to the kitchen but didn't see her then I checked the living room but she wasn't there either. Just then I spotted her coming out of my bedroom. She didn't see me so I hurried to the kitchen and pretended I just walked in.

"Hi mom" I said.

"Hey sweetie. When did you get home?" she asked.

"I just walked in, what are you doing home?" I asked back.

"I came home to have lunch and watch the weather channel. Were suppose to get a bad storm tonight," she said.

"I know, I heard about it at the store then I ran into Lizzy and she said she was staying at her friends house tonight" I replied.

"I hope it doesn't get to bad where the power goes out like last year," she said.

"Yea I remember it got dam cold in the house," I said.

"Yea, well I better get back to work," she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Be careful driving," I said as she walked out the door.

I sat there for a minute thinking; she wouldn't drive all the way home for lunch and hell she can watch the weather channel at the hospital. After she left I ran to my room and looked around. Sure enough my bed was wrinkled again and my pillow wasn't tucked in like it was when I left this morning, But why?

I reached over and stopped the VCR then hit rewind. As it was rewinding I sat there wondering what my mom was doing in my room? The tape stopped and I hit play.

I had to fast forward till I got to the section of tape where my mom walked into my room. As I watched the tape I got the biggest surprise of my life. She came into the room and walked over to the bed. She reached out and took my pillow and laid it long ways on the bed.

I wondered to myself "What the hell is she doing?" It wasn't long till my question was answered. My jaw just about hit the floor when she reached down and pulled her uniform dress up and pulled her panties down letting them drop to the floor.

Then she crawled onto the bed and straddled my pillow. She reached back and pulled her dress up till it was up over her hips. I could see her bare little ass as she leaned forward laying her head down on the pillow.

By now my cock was rock hard so I pulled it out and began stroking it while I watched. She slowly started to rock back and forth on her knees. One end of my pillow was tucked up between her legs while she hugged the other end and I could see she was rubbing her pussy against it.

I sat there with my eyes glued to the monitor as she slowly humped my pillow. After a minute or two she began to moan and she pushed herself half up into a sitting position and started to ride my pillow faster. By now she was breathing so heavy that you could hear each gasp she took.

Then suddenly she threw her head back and arched her back. As she did she bared down pushing her pussy hard against my pillow. She let out a loud moan of delight as she brought herself to a Climax cumming on my pillow.

She sat there trembling while she caught her breath. Then she got up and put her panties back on, straightens up the bed and left the room. I sat there totally amazed wondering why she did it in my room? She could have done it on her own bed. The only answer I could come with was that maybe she was fantasizing that she was fucking me.

I ran over to the bed and pulled my pillow out from under the covers. I turned it over and there was the wet spot where she had cum. I held it up to my nose and smelled the sweet aroma. I knew now I had to have her, even if it meant taking her.

That evening before she got home I went and took a shower and shaved. I splashed some cologne on then took and put a little down in the hair around my cock. That way she would smell it and hopefully it would entice her.

Then I pulled out another new pair of briefs. All that was left was a red pair and a white pair. I held up the red pair then the white pair to see which looked more appealing. As I held up the white briefs I noticed they were so thin that you could see right through them.

I put them on and looked in the mirror. They were so sheer that you could see my cock and the hair surrounding it. "Perfect" I thought, "This should make her pussy hot". I put my robe on and went into the kitchen and waited.

As I sat there I made my plans. The snowstorm was really blowing outside, that's when it hit me. If the power was to go out then maybe I could talk her into crawling in bed with me to stay warm. Our house is total electric so without power there's no heat. But what where the chances of it going out.

That's when it dawned on me that I could just turn the power off myself at the breaker panel and she'd think the power was out. But what about my VCR? I wanted to record if anything happened but if I shut the power off then I couldn't.

Then I remembered that my dad said that each bedroom was on its own breaker. Which means I could shut everything in the house off except my bedroom.

I went and set the camera back up in her bedroom again and put a new tape in my VCR. Then I searched around the house and found all the candles I could and put them on the kitchen counter. I was 8pm and I was just putting the last one down when she walked in.

"BURRR, its freezing outside" she said as she walked in shivering.

"How about some hot-chocolate?" I asked.

"That sounds great" she answered as she sat down in the chair.

I went and started the hot chocolate and when I turned around I caught her starring at me.

"Why don't you go get out them wet clothes and put your robe on, by then the cocoa will be ready" I said

She nodded her head in agreement and headed for her room. I stood there looking out the window watching the snow blowing. When she came back into the kitchen she was wearing her short lavender robe (my favorite).

"What are all the candles for?" she asked as she sat back down.

"Just in case the power goes out" I answered.

"God I hope not, this house gets cold real fast and I'm already freezing" she said.

"Don't worry mom I'll keep you warm" I said as I walked over and straddled her and I started to massage her neck.

"Ummmm, that feels wonderful" she whispered.

The way I was standing I could see down into her robe. Her breast's looked so firm that I wanted to reach down and fondle them. Again she was starring at my cock and I could tell by her breathing that she was enjoying the view. I ran my hands around to the back of her neck and began kneading it.

As I did, her head leaned forward till the top of her forehead rested against my belly. Her hot breath on my crotch felt good and I started to get and erection. Seeing I was wearing bikini briefs that barely covered my cock when its limp, I knew that if I got a hard-on it would poke out the top of my briefs.

Sure enough it didn't take long till I felt the tip of my cock pushing its way out the top of my briefs. I heard my mom let out a low sigh letting me know she was watching it poke out. I started to run my hands up the back of her head letting my fingers glide though her soft hair. At the same time I was lightly pushing her face down closer to tip of my throbing cock.

She was breathing real heavy by now and she started to squirm in the chair. As she did her robe fell open exposing the lower portion of her body. I looked down and saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. Then all of a sudden she raised her head and said, "That's good, we better stop now".

I backed off and stood there in front of her. She glanced down at the exposed head of my cock and took a deep breath then got up out of the chair.

"I think I'll take a quick bath in case the power goes out," she said catching her breath.

"Okay mom" I replied a little disappointed.

I watched her as she left the kitchen. Her ass swayed from side to side in a sexy aluring way. I just want to run up and garb her and shove my cock in her pussy but I knew that would be wrong. Quietly I crept down to the bathroom door and heard her running the bath water.

It was 9:30pm and you could hear the wind blowing like mad outside. It was time to put my plan into action. I grabbed a flashlight and headed down to the basement. I opened the breaker panel and read the label to see what breaker was for my bedroom.

Once I found it I hit the main breaker and shut the power off. With the flashlight I hurried and turned off all the breakers except the one for my bedroom. Then I turned the main breaker back on. Now everything in the house was off except for my bedroom.

I ran back up stairs just in time to hear my mom calling me. I went to the bathroom door.

"Did you call?" I asked.

"Yes, did the power go out?" she asked.

"Yes, everything's off" I replied.

"I can't see a dam thing in here" she cursed.

"Hold on, I'll bring you a candle" I said as I rushed to the kitchen and got one.

I lit it then opened the door and stepped in. I gasped as I saw her standing in front of me nude. Her body was even more beautiful then I had imagined. I set the candle down by the sink and when I looked back she had a towel wrapped around her. I stepped out and closed the door.

I lit some candles and put them around in her room. The flickering light of the candles gave her room a romantic atmosphere. You could already feel the house getting cold and I knew that it wouldn't take long till it was freezing.

"God its freezing in here" she said as she entered the room.

"Yea and its going to get a lot colder to, the winds blowing like mad outside" I told her.

"Shit I'm going to freeze to death" she said standing there shivering.

I walked over and put my arms around her and whispered "No you won't".

"I'll keep you warm tonight, now get into bed" I said as I kissed her forehead.

She turned and as she crawled onto the bed her robe rode up and I saw she still wasn't wearing any panties. She had the most beautiful round ass I had ever seen.

"Get under the covers and I'll be back in a minute, I have to make sure that the water is running a little in the kitchen so the pipes don't freeze up" I said.

I went and turned the water on then headed for my room. I turned the monitor on to make sure everything was working okay and that the camera had a good view of the bed. You could see everything perfectly and the candles lit the room up great. I started the VCR recording.

I stood there for a minute watching my mom lying there. As I did I saw her reach down under the covers and start rubbing her pussy under the blanket. Then her legs slowly parted as she worked her hand down further. I heard her moan as she touched her pussy and I could tell she was dam horny.

I knew if I didn't get back there soon that she would get herself off before I had a chance to fuck her. I hurried back to her room and walked in. I startled her as I did.

"I didn't think you was coming back," she said.

"I told you I was going to keep you warm tonight" I replied as I walked over to the bed.

I had put a candle on the nightstand by her side of the bed. I walked over and stood by it. Now was the moment of truth, I undid my robe and let it fall to the floor. She just lay there watching me. I stood there for a minute letting her get a good look.

I could see the lust in her eyes as she gazed up and down my body. I reached down and took hold of my bikini briefs and slowly pulled them down revealing my semi-hard cock for her to see. Before she could say anything I slid under the covers on top of her.

"What are you doing" she squealed.

I didn't say anything as I positioned my cock on her mound. She let out a low moan as she felt it pressing against her. I started to kiss her shoulder and as I did she gasped and put her hands on my hips.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said in a faint lustful voice.

As I kissed her one shoulder I reached my hand up and started to massage her other shoulder slowly letting my hand drift down to her breast. She closed her eyes and let out a moan as she felt my fingers touching her nipple. Slowly I started kissing and licking my way up and down her neck. She was breathing real heavy and I could feel her heart pounding.

"We need to stop before we do something we shouldn't" she said between breaths.

"Why? Were all alone, so no one would know if we did" I whispered in her ear.

My cock was rock hard by now and I knew she could feel it nestled in the soft hair of her mound. I started to slowly hump her mound as I lightly sucked her neck and fondled her breast. She moaned and reached up and ran her fingers through my hair and her other hand slid down over my bare butt.

Then she let out a loud lustful moan and in one swift movement she thrust her legs out, spreading them just as wide as she could and said in a low sexy voice,

"FUCK ME".

I lifted my ass up letting my cock fall between her legs and as I lowered my ass back down my cock slipped between her wet pussy lips. The head of my cock was at the entrance of her love tunnel and as it entered her I felt her pussy contracting, grabbing my cock and pulling it inside her pussy.

"Oh God Yessss" she moaned as she felt it sinking deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"It's so bigggg, your bigger then your father" she said with excitement.

Once it was all the way in I just laid there enjoying the feel of her pussy throbbing around my cock. It started to throb harder and harder and she started to pant.

"OHHHH GODDD, I can't believe your making me cum already" she said as she wrapped her legs around my waist and began humping my cock. It only took a minute or two till her whole body started to quiver and shake and she let go with a powerful orgasm.

Slowly I started to pump my cock in and out of her sweet little love hole while she tried to catch her breath. I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it. She was over come with passion and her moaning became louder and louder as I fucked her pussy deep.

"OHHH YESSS sweetie that feels so GOOOOD, don't stop, your making mama's pussy cum again," she cried out as she had another orgasm.

Hearing her say that excited me and I felt my cock enlarging as I grew closer and closer to exploding myself. She felt my cock expanding inside her pussy and she knew I was on the verge of letting go.

"DO IT BABE, let mama feel that big cock of yours squirting cum in her pussy" she moaned.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I raised up and started to stroke my cock in and out of her pussy harder and harder. She started to buck with each thrust of my cock. I could feel my cock getting ready to explode.

"OH MOM I'm going to cum in your pussy" I cried out as I felt my cock explode inside her wet pussy.

"GOD your flooding my pussy babe, it feels so good that I'm squirting more cum" She said as she reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way in her pussy.

Afterwards I laid there with my cock still in her. Her pussy was still throbing so I reached down between our legs and lightly rubbed her swollen clit. It was big and sticking out and each time I touched it I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

"God you know how to make a woman cum, where did you learn to fuck like that?" she said trying to catch her breath, "That's the first time I've had more than one orgasm".

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hell I'm lucky if I have a orgasm when your father fucks me. He always cum's to soon, but DAM you gave me three orgasm and still kept fucking me" she answered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I whispered as leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the lips. As our lips parted we stared into each other's eyes then she reached up and pulled my lips back down to hers and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt my cock getting hard again so I started to slowly fuck her pussy.

"OH GOD YOUR GOOOODDD" she moaned.

I couldn't help myself I wanted to fuck her hot pussy some more. We fucked for a half-hour and she came two more times. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up around 2am and remembered I had to turn the power back on so I quietly got up and went and turned all the breakers back on. Mom was laying on her side with her back to me. As I crawled back into bed I brushed up against her warm soft butt, so I snuggled up close to her and put my arm around her and fell back to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up around 5am, mom wasn't in bed. I heard the shower running so I laid back down and thought about how wonderful the night before was. I could still feel how wet her pussy was and the way it throbbed so hard.

I was starting to get and erection thinking about it, so I reached down and began stroking my cock. Just then the door opened and mom walked out of the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her and one around her head seeing had washed her hair.

She walked over to the side of the bed then she bent over and started to dry her hair with the towel. The towel around her barely covered her body. I gazed at her beautiful thighs then at the cleavage of her breasts. After she was done rubbing her hair dry she flung her head back letting her hair fall down around her.

She looked so sexy standing there. Then she picked up her robe that was on the floor beside the bed and walked over to her vanity table where she kept her hairbrush and makeup. With her back to me she undid the towel letting it fall to the floor and put on her robe then started brushing her hair.

"I see the power came back on," she said as she brushed her hair.

"Yea, I heard the heater kick on around two this morning." I replied.

She turned and walked over to the bed and stood there.

"About last night" she said.

"I know, I'm sorry mom I just couldn't help myself," I said shyly.

"Let me finish" she said as she pulled the sheet back and crawled in.

"Last night was the most exciting night I've ever had," she said as she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest.

"Me too, you made me so horny and each time you had and orgasm I could feel it. I can't believe you let go five times last night," I said.

"Actually I had six orgasms," she said with a smile.

"Six? When was the other one?" I asked.

"At the very beginning when you laid down on top of me and I felt your naked body and your hard cock against me. Then you started kissing my neck and touching my nipple. That turn-me-on so much that it made me cum" she told me.

She leaned down and kissed me. As we kissed I took her hand and guided it down under the covers to my throbbing cock. As her hand touched it she moaned. I felt her fingers wrap around the shaft and she started to jack it.

"I thought I was just dreaming it was big, but it feels big even in my hand," she said with a moan.

"Why don't you go down under the covers and see for yourself how big it is" I said with a smile.

"Ummmmm, sounds like you want me to look at it" she replied.

She lifted the sheet and slid down under it. When she saw it she let out a gasp then a moan and said, "God it's huge". She laid her head on my belly and started to stroke it with her fingers. Then she reached down and fondled my balls.

My cock was rock hard by now and I wanted to feel her mouth around it but she just lay there. Finally I couldn't wait any longer. I reached down and put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her face down to it.

"Suck it mom" I told her as I held her head there.

She hesitated for a minute, then I felt her warm wet mouth encircle the head of my cock. She just held it there for a minute or two, then I felt her tongue lick around the head then across the tip of it. All of a sudden she moaned and really started sucking it.

"Ummmmmmm" she moaned as she went wild licking up and down my shaft then taking it in her mouth as far as she could. I had never been sucked like that before; she just couldn't get enough.

"OH GOD IT TASTE SO GOOOOD" she cried out, "I LOVE SUCKING IT".

Her one hand was wrapped around the base of my shaft while she sucked me. Her other hand was playing with my balls. Then she did something that drove me crazy. With her thumb and finger she pulled down on the head of my cock making the hole at the tip open, then she stuck the tip of her tongue in and started to wiggle it. I could take it anymore.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDDD MOM your going to make me cum" I cried out.

She reached down between my legs and ran her fingernails up and down from my balls to my ass. This drove me over the edge and I shot my load deep into her mouth.

"Ummmmmm" she moaned as she swallowed my load. She lay there sucking and licking the head of my cock till she drained me of every last drop. Then she came back up and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thank You" she said with a smile, "I've always wondered what it was like to suck a cock"

"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"I've never done it before, your the first" she answered blushing.

"Your kidding, haven't you ever sucked dad?" I asked.

"No, he won't let me. I tried once when we were first married but he said it was dirty, plus he said there's to many germs" she replied.

"You mean you've NEVER had oral sex?" I asked.

"Nope" she answered kind of embarrassed.

"Dad's never licked your pussy?" I asked.

"Nope, he say's he doesn't like the smell of a woman down there" she answered.

I rolled her over onto her back then I got up on my knees between her legs. I reached down and untied her robe and opened it. I pushed her legs up and out spreading them just as far as they would go. I looked down at my mom's pussy for the first time, it looked so luscious.

Her outer lips were swollen and open revealing her pretty little pink clit. Her pussy was wet with her creamy white love juices and her clit was twitching. Every time it twitched her love tunnel would open and close letting her nectar flow.

"It's time you found out what you've been missing all these years" I told her as I lowered my face down between her legs.

I began to kiss her inner thighs down to her outer pussy lips while I ran my fingers in the soft hair of her mound. Then I lightly licked all around her pussy lips. I took it nice and slow letting the anticipation build within her.

It didn't take long till I heard her breathing faster. That's when I started to slowly lick the inner side of her pussy lips making sure not to touch her clit. I wanted to get her totally aroused before I gave her clit pleasure. I lowered my tongue down to her sweet little hole and slowly slid it in and wiggled it around.

"Ohhhhhhh",,,,"OHHHHHH" she moaned as my tongue darted in and out of her love tunnel.

Her hands were clutching the sheet and her toes were curled. I felt her muscles tighten and then she arched her back and lifted her ass of the bed. I knew that she was on the verge of having and orgasm, so I moved my tongue up and licked lightly across her clit, then I licked it again.

Her whole body began to shake as my tongue touched her clit. It was time to make her cum. I took and pulled the hood of her clit up with my thumb exposing her tender little love button. Then I touched my tongue to it.

As I did she clutched the sheets harder and started panting. Slowly I began flicking my tongue across it picking up speed as I did. She started trembling and shaking, then all of a sudden she let go of the sheets and grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my face.

"OH GODDD, I'm squirting babe, I'm squirting my cum in your mouth" she screamed.

I started licking my tongue all over her pussy from her clit to her glory hole. My face was soaking wet from her love juices and cum. Totally out of breath and gasping for air she finally let go of my head and settled down.

She tried to talk but couldn't because she was out of breathe.

"I've,,,,,,never,,,,, experienced,,,,, anything like,,,,,that" she said gasping.

I got up and laid down beside her, putting my arm around her.

"See what you've been missing" I said as I kissed her.

"If I'd known it felt that wonderful I would have found someone a long time ago to do it with," she said.

" Well now you have, I'll lick your sweet little pussy any time you want mom" I told her.

With that she snuggled up close to me and we laid there till it was time for her to go to work.

After she went to work I got up and put my robe on and went to check my VCR to see if it had stopped. I rewound the tape a little then hit play to see where it had stopped. I was surprised to see it had recorded everything. Just then I heard the front door open. It was Lizzy.

"So did the power go off last night?" she asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Must have been dam cold in the house" she said.

"Nope" I answered.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well let's put it this way" I said with a evil grin, "You're my slave for the next week"

"How do you figure?" she said.

"Come with me" I told her.

I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom. I told her to sit down and watch the tape. Her jaw just about hit the floor as she watched. I just sat back with a smirk on my face.

As she sat there watching the tape I noticed she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and squirming in the chair. After watching about a half-hour of it she was breathing heavy. I got up and shut the VCR off.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked.

"You've seen enough. Face it, you lost" I told her.

"So now what?" she asked.

"Well like we agreed on, you're my slave for a week. You have to do what ever I say, that was the deal," I said.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Hummmm, lets start by letting me see you naked" I said.

"WHAT!" she bellowed.

"You heard me, a deal is a deal, now strip" I told her.

Slowly she unbutton her blouse and removed it, then she undid her pants and slid them down and off. I gazed upon her lovely body as she stood there in her bra and panties. I could feel my cock geting hard from watching her.

Next she reached behind and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor. She had lovely small breasts and her nipples were small like moms. She seemed a little frightened as I walked towards her. All she had on were her little white lace panties.

"You sure are beautiful," I said as I lightly ran my hand up her arm to her shoulder.

"I've been admiring you for awhile now" I told her as my hand continued up over her shoulder to her neck.

As my hand touched her neck she sighed and tilted her head letting me rub her neck. I could tell by her breathing she was becoming aroused. Her eyes by now were half shut and her mouth was slightly open. I stepped closer and leaned over and lightly kissed her neck. As I did she closed her eyes all the way and let out a low soft moan.

I ran my hand down over her breast lightly touching her nipple. It was hard and poking out and as she felt my fingers glide over it she gasped. By now my cock was hard and sticking out of my robe. I stepped closer to her letting my cock rub against her.

As I continued to kiss her neck and shoulder I reached down and slid her panties down letting them fall to the floor. I lowered her down onto my bed, then I whispered in her ear as I parted her legs and lowered my cock between them.

"I've never done it before" she said shly.

"You mean your still a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Well its time you became a woman" I whispered as I continued lowering myself.

The head of my cock slid down her wet slit touching her swollen clit till it found her sweet little love tunnel. She felt my cock at the entrance of her pussy and she let out a moan, then she let out a yelp as I gave a little push and popped her cherry.

"Oh yea Lizzy, you have a nice tight pussy" I moaned as I penetrated her pussy.

"It hurts" she whimpered.

"Don't worry you'll get use to it in a minute" I told her.

Once it was all the way in I stopped and let her pussy get accustom to its size. My cock was throbbing inside her and I could tell by the look on her face that she could feel it. After a few minutes I felt her pussy start to contract around my cock.

All of a sudden she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and began moving her hips up and down humping me. I just laid there letting her hump it.

"Oh Ben it feels like I'm going to pee-pee" she moaned.

I knew she was about to have and orgasm so I slowly began fucking her. She spread her legs out as wide as she could and held on to me tight as she felt my cock sliding in and out of her.

Then every muscle in her body tightened. I started fucking her faster and faster and as I did she started to shake. Knowing she was on the verge of letting go got me so excited that I wanted to cum. I felt my cock enlarge then explode sending my cum deep inside her pussy. At the same time I felt her jerking underneath me as she exploded having her first true orgasm.

"WOW, that felt weird" she said catching her breath.

"But did you like it?" I asked.

"Yea" she said blushing.

"Good because tomorrow night mom has to work the graveyard shift at the hospital and dad will be back from New York" I told her.

"So?" she said.

"When dad gets home you have to seduce him," I said.

"WHAT? No way" she answered.

"You had me do mom, now you have to do dad" I told her. "Remember you're my slave for a week"

She didn't say anything as she turned and left the room.

All day long mom kept looking at me with lust in her eyes but she didn't try anything because Lizzy was home. Whenever she'd pass by me she made a point to brush up against me and when Lizzy wasn't in the room she'd cop a feel.

That's not the half of it, Lizzy was prancing around teasing me by wiggling her ass or bending over so I could see down her blouse. I was in HEAVEN, having two women lusting for me.

Mom had to work a 12 hour shift from 6:00pm till 6:00am and dad was suppose to be home around 8:00pm. After mom left for work I went to Liz's bedroom to set up the camera so I could tape the events of the night.

Afterwards I went into the living room. Lizzy was sitting on the couch watching TV. I sat down beside her and watched TV with her. Lizzy reached over and put her hand on my thigh. I looked over at her and she smiled as she ran her hand up to my crotch.

"Feeling frisky are we," I said with a smile.

"Yea" she answered.

Then she leaned over and gave me a kiss. Before I knew it we were making out on the couch. I figured, "what the hell, might as well get her horny for tonight". I ran my hand up under her blouse and played with her tit's. Her nipples were hard and as I touched them she moaned with delight.

She had unzipped my pants and her hand was inside stroking my cock. I slid my hand down into her panties and started to feel her pussy. It was warm and wet as I stuck my finger in her little love hole.

"Let's go in my room and do it" she said.

"No, you need to save it for dad" I said.

"Do I really have to do it with dad?" she asked.

"Yep, and remember you have to seduce him not just tease him" I told her.

" In other words I have to fuck him" she replied.

" No, you have to get him to fuck you" I answered.

With that said we went back to kissing and feeling each other out. Around eight O'clock I got up to make us something to eat. Dad would be home in and hour and I want to give Lizzy enough time to get ready. After we were done eating I told her to go take a shower and put something sexy on.

About fifteen minutes after she went to get ready dad pulled in.

"Hey dad how was your trip?" I asked.

"Tiring" he said as he set his suitcase down.

"Didn't you have any fun?" I asked.

"On a business trip? You've got to be kidding" he answered jokingly.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No, I ate on the plane. I just want to sit down and relax," he said as he headed for the living room.

He sat down on the couch and turned TV on, then grabbed a magazine and started reading it. I went in and sat down in the chair and watched TV. A few minutes later Lizzy walked in. She was wearing a real short nightshirt and she looked so dam sexy in it.

"Hi dad" she said as she lay down on the floor to watch TV.

"Hi sweetheart" he replied back as he read his magazine.

She was on lying on her belly with her ass towards dad. Her legs were propped up at the knees and spread wide. I knew as short as her nightshirt was that if dad looked down he'd see her panties. I started to get and erection just thinking about it.

After a bit I glance over at my dad. I saw him looking down at Lizzy and I could tell he was enjoying the sight. I wondered if he was getting turned-on. Then he put the magazine down and got up.

"Where you going dad?" Liz asked.

"Just to change out of these clothes," he said as he left the room.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. On my way back I purposely walked around behind Liz just to get a look at her myself. As I looked down, I could see why dad was enjoying the view. Lizzy didn't have any panties on.

With her legs spread the way they were her pussy was open wide and you could see her little clit. Her pussy was wet with her creamy white love juices and when I looked at her clit I could see it twitching. Each time it twitched her little love hole would open letting more of her love juices flow out.

I finally went back to my chair; just then dad came back. He was wearing his robe. He sat back down on the couch and pick up the magazine again. I figured it was about time for me to leave so Lizzy could be alone with him.

"Oh well I think I'm going to bed" I said as I looked down at Lizzy and winked.

"Goodnight son" dad said.

I got up and went to my room. I decided to check and make sure the camera was working, so I turned on my monitor and checked. Everything was working perfectly. Where I had set the camera gave me a great view of Liz's bed. I sat there in front of my monitor waiting for them to go into her bedroom. After about fifteen minutes they still didn't appeared so I peeked out of my bedroom door.

I looked down towards the living room. Everything was quiet and dark except for the light from the TV. I quietly made my way through the kitchen to the dinning room. From there I could see into the living room without being noticed.

As I looked into the living room I saw my dad and Lizzy lying on the couch kissing. Dad had his hand up under Lizzy's nightshirt feeling her ass while Lizzy's hand was inside his robe jacking his cock.

Then he ran his hand around to the front and as he did she lifted her leg and propped it up letting his hand slide between her legs. As he touched her pussy she let out a loud moan and began moving her pussy back and forth against his hand.

She arched her head back and closed her eyes as he started fingering her tight little hole. I could hear her breathing real heavy and I knew she was very aroused. Then I heard her say to dad,

"Put it in me"

She must have been so horny that she forgot that she was suppose to take him in her room so I could record it.

Dad raised up and pulled her over till she was fully on the couch. Then he untied his robe and took it off. Lizzy reached out and fondled his balls while he did. Then he spread her legs and lowered his cock to her waiting pussy. She moaned as she felt it entering her love tunnel.

"OH YESSS DADDY DO IT" she begged him, "PUT IT ALL THE WAY IN"

He drove is cock all the way in and started fucking her fast and hard. Suddenly a couple of minutes later he pulled his cock out of her pussy and shot his load all over her belly. I couldn't believe it, he was done. Lizzy lay there begging for him to put it back in, but he had shot his wad and it was over.

He got up and went to bed leaving Lizzy sexually frustrated. I just stood there watching her and as I did she reached down between her legs and started to masturbate herself. My cock was already hard from watching her and dad but now watching her masturbate really got my cock throbbing.

I looked down the hall towards my dad's room to see if he was still up but it was dark. Slowly I walked over to the edge of the couch and stood there. Lizzy had her eyes closed and was so involved with her pussy she never heard me approach.

I undid my pants and pulled them down. As I knelt down on the couch between her legs she opened her eyes and saw me there with my hard cock. She never said a word as I lowered myself down and put my cock in her wet little pussy.

"OH BEN, your cock is bigger than dads" she whispered as she felt it sinking deeper and deeper.

"That's what mom said too" I told her as I began to slowly pumping my cock in and out of love tunnel.

Are lips locked in a passionate kiss. I ran my hand up to her breast and played with her nipple. It was hard, so I bent down and began to lick my tongue over it. Then I took her breast in my mouth and started to suck on it while my tongue work on her hard little nipple.

"Oh Ben you make it feel so gooood down there" she whispered as she rubbed her hands over my bare ass. The she ran her hand down between our legs and felt my cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"It feels so gooey," she said with a moan.

"That's your love juices all over my cock" I told her.

Then she pulled her hand out and as she did I took it and licked her juices from her fingers. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her sweet little love hole. She raised her legs high in the air and spread them wide.

"Oh Goddd FUCK ME HARD, I'm going to Cummmm" she moaned.

Knowing she was fixing to cum drove me wild and I too was ready to squirt my load into my little sister's glory hole.

"OH YESSS BEN, I FEEL YOUR COCK SQUIRTING IN ME, ITS MAKING ME CUMMMM" she screamed as she let go with a powerful orgasm.

Its a good thing dad is a sound sleeper or he might have heard her. Afterwards Lizzy went and took a shower and I went to my room. I lay there thinking about all the sex I'd had with my mom and sister. Finally I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a satisfied cock.

The next morning I heard dad get up to go to work. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4am. I got up and went out to the kitchen. He was sitting there finishing his coffee.

"You're up early," he said.

"Yea, I went to bed to early last night" I replied.

"Did you watch the rest of that movie last night?" I asked.

"No, I went to bed" he said as got up to leave.

After he left I headed back to my room. As I passed my sisters room I heard faint moaning. I stopped and quietly opened her door and peeked in. Lizzy was lying there with her hand in her panties rubbing her pussy. I stood there and watched as she played with herself.

The sight of her masturbating made my cock hard. After a few minutes I saw her raise her little ass up off the bed as she started to pant as she brought herself to a climax. My cock was rock hard and needed some relief so I closed her door and went to my room.

I jumped back in bed and started to jack off. I was so caught up in jacking-off that I never heard my bedroom door open. Suddenly I was startled as my mom crawled into bed with me.

"Here let me help you with that" she whispered as she reached down and grasped my cock. Slowly she began to pump my cock, then she slid down and took it into her warm mouth and started sucking it. Her tongue was flicking the head of my cock while her hands were working up and down my shaft. It felt so wonderful and I knew she wanted me to shoot my load into her waiting mouth. It didn't take long till she made me explode sending globs of hot cum squirting down her throat, but I needed more then a blowjob, I needed a good fuck.

"Fuck me mom" I blurted out.

She pulled her nurse's uniform up and slid her panties down. Then she got up and straddled me and eased her wet pussy down onto my throbbing cock.

"OOOHHHH Goddd Ben I've been wanting this all night" she said as she slowly began to ride me. "All I could think about at work was coming home and fucking your cock".

Then she unzipped her uniform and she pulled it over her head and off. Then she reached back and undid her bra exposing her loucious breasts. As she rocked back and forth on my cock I noticed out of the corner of my eye that lizzy was peeking in the door.

I took one of her nipples and gently sucked on it. As I did she moaned with delight. Soon she was rocking hard back and forth on my cock. I ran my hand around behind and inserted a finger into her tight little asshole.

"OH God your going to make my pussy squirt cum" she moaned as she felt my finger going deeper in her ass.

By now I was ready to shoot another load, so I started to thrust my cock up into her wet pussy. After a few good thrusts my cock exploded sending a stream of hot cum deep inside her. She moaned as she felt my cum flooding her pussy, she let go with a powerful orgasm. She sat there catching her breath. Her warm cum was trickling down over my balls and it felt so good. Soon she leaned over and gave me a kiss then got up and left. I lay there thinking how wonderful it is to be able to fuck both her and Lizzy. Now I'm hoping that the day will come when I can have both of them in bed together with me at the same time.

Ball Lover
by A_4_playboy?

It all started about a year ago. My mom is a beautiful 38-year-old woman with long flowing blonde hair and a slender body. Her breasts are medium sized but full. My dad is a Captain in the US Navy and is quite often out to sea for three months at a time. During the Gulf war my dad was gone for almost a year in the Persian Gulf, so my mom and I were home alone.

After graduating high school, I decided to wait till my dad came home before going to college. This way I would be around to help my mom out till he returned. Little did I know, just how I would be helping her out.

About two months after my dad shipped out, I started to notice my mom as a woman, a woman with needs. At first she was just mom but then she started to talk, walk, and dress more proactive. At night she would walk around the house in a sexy little nightgown. It was sheer and I could see her beast and panties through it. I soon found myself becoming sexually attracted to her. I started to jack off at night fantasizing about her and how wonderful it would be to make love to her.

One day my mom's friend Julie was over and they were in the kitchen talking. As I came down the hall I could hear them, they were talking about sex. I stopped just short of the kitchen and listened. Julie was asking how she was holding up since her husband and my dad shipped out. They are both on the same ship together.

"Oh fine," my mom said.

"Isn't hard on you?" Julie asked.

"Not really," mom said.

"Damn I've been going nuts, I mean all this time without sex," Julie said laughing.

"Oh that, Yea it is hard on me," my mom said laughing.

"I've been climbing the walls," Julie said.

"Some days I do too, but then again there's no balls to tease me," my mom answered giggling.

"What do you mean?" Julie asked.

"Seeing a man's balls turn me on," my mom told her.

"Really? How?" Julie asked.

"The sight of a man's balls and the smell of them drive me wild with passion and I just want to lick all over them" mom said.

"WOW, that's weird, I'd rather suck his cock, not lick his balls," Julie said.

"I know, but seeing and licking his balls makes me so damn horny. Hell just thinking about it is getting me horny," she said laughing.

"Oh yea?" Julie said.

"Yea, I've been so horny lately that if a man tried and rape me I'd probably let him," my mom said laughing.

"Damn you must be as horny as me if you'd allow a man to rape you," Julie replied.

"Hell I've often fantasized about getting raped, it's a real turn on," my mom said.

As I stood in the hallway listening I didn't know that Julie had gotten up to use the bathroom. She came around the corner and surprised me.

"Hi Bobby, how are you?" she said as she looked me over.

"Fine Mrs. Gram," I answered knowing she could see the bulge in my pants as I stood there in front of her.

"You know you could help your mom out more around here," she said with a smile as she stared at my crouch.

"I do help her with the housework and stuff," I replied.

"Yea but she needs help in other ways too," she said with a smile as she continued towards the bathroom.

Hearing their conversation and then what Julie said gave me a hard on so I went to my bathroom and jacked off. As I sat there jacking off I found myself fantasizing about my mom seeing my balls and licking them. Later the night, I decided to see what would happen if she got a glimpse of my balls. I took a shower and put on nothing but my bath wrap (a short towel that has and elastic waistband).

My mom was sitting in the kitchen having a glass of wine. I walked in and went over by the sink. My back was to her as I bent over and pretending to be looking for something under the sink. I could feel my bath wrap rise up as I bent over and I knew that my ass and balls were exposed for her to see. I took my time looking under the sink so as to give her a chance to have a good look.

As I stood up and turned around, I saw her looking at me. The look on her face was priceless, and I could tell she had been watching me. I told her I was going to watch TV before getting ready for bed. I went into the living room and layed down on the floor in front of the TV. As I lay there watching TV, she came in and sat down on the couch.

After a few minutes I rolled over onto my belly. I was positioned so that as she looked down she could see up under my wrap. Slowly I began to spread my legs giving her a good view. I found myself getting a hard-on as I lay there exposing myself to my mom. I needed to relieve my cock so I got up and said I was going to bed.

As I started to leave my mom asked, "Aren't you going to give me a kiss goodnight? ". I walked over and bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "You can do better then that" she said. So I bent over again but this time our mouths came together in a more passionate kiss. "Ummmm, that was better" she said with a smile.

I left then and went to my room. It only took a few minutes of jacking off till my cock exploded sending my cum flying all over my chest. I cleaned up then decided to go back out and watch some more TV. As I got close to the living room I could hear heavy breathing and low moans. I peeked in and saw my mom laying on the couch masturbating. Her one hand was down inside her panties while her other hand massaged her breast. I stood there and watched her as she brought herself to and orgasm. Then I quietly went back to my room.

I decided I wanted her more then anything, but how? That's when I came up with the idea of going up to the cabin for the weekend where we could be alone. My dad has a hunting cabin way back in the woods and there isn't anybody around for miles. The next day I suggested it to her and she agreed it would be good to get away. On Friday we packed up the car and headed out. We talked as I drove up to the cabin.

"Do you miss dad?" I asked.

"Yes why?" she said.

"Just wondering," I answered.

"I miss him a lot and he won't be home for at least another five months," she said.

"Don't you miss having sex?" I blurted out not thinking.

She gave me a strange look then said, "Yes, wouldn't you if you hadn't had it in awhile?"

"I don't know, I've never had it," I answered.

Again she gave me a strange look, "You mean your eighteen and still a virgin?"

"Yes," I said blushing as we turned up the road to the cabin.

Once there, I unloaded the car then went out to the shed and started the generator up. Mom put the food away and made up the beds. It's only a small one-room cabin with twin beds that fold up into the wall. There's a wood burner for heat and a small kitchen with a sink, small refrigerator and propane stove for cooking.

Once we had settled in, I changed into my swimming briefs and paraded around in front of her making sure that she got a good look at me. I could tell that she was noticing me as I flaunted myself in front of her. After dinner, I took a shower and put on nothing but my bath wrap to tease her even more. I made sure to bend over quite a bit so she could get a peek at my balls.

I found myself becoming aroused as I teased her. It didn't take long till my cock was rock hard and standing tall. At first I was embarrassed but then I thought to myself, "Hell, I am trying to entice her so why not let her see that I have a hard-on? ". She definitely noticed because I saw her starting to stare at me more and more. Her breathing changed and she started to squirm as she sat there in the chair.

After a while, she got up and went over and lied on the bed and started to read a magazine. I sat down on my bed (which is a couple of feet away). Remember my dad's hunting cabin is only one big room, except the bathroom, so the beds that pull down out of the wall are only a few feet apart from each other.

As she lay there reading, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked. I decided right then and there that I was going to have that night no matter what I had to do. After all, that was the whole part of the plan, coming up to the cabin so I could fuck her. I lay back across the bed. The way I was laying gave her the opportunity to see up under my wrap. She did, so I lifted and prompted my feet up letting her get a good view of my manhood. I pretended to be dozing as I lay there, but really I was watching her through squinted eyes.

I saw her look over a few times at me then look down at my crouch. I knew the way I was laying see could see my balls. Soon she got up and went into the bathroom. I reached down and gave my cock a few jacks. My cock was throbbing by now and my balls were tight. A few minutes later she returned wearing a purple nightshirt that buttons up in the front. It just barely covered her ass and as she bent over to crawl back into bed I could see her panties.

This made me want her even more and I felt my cock jump with excitement. She lay back and started to read again. Now was my chance, I took a deep breath then reached up under my pillow and grabbed the rope that I had hid. I got up and went over and crawled on top of her before she knew what hit her. I straddled her on my knees as I reached up and grabbed her arms pinning her to the bed.

"What are you doing?" She said in a bewildered voice as I bound her hands together.

"Bobby STOP!" she said again as I continued to tie her hands down to the bed.

After securing her to the bed I turned around and straddled her so that my back was to her (69 position). I sat there staring at her beautiful legs. I slowly ran my hands up and down her thighs. Then I backed up just enough till my ass was over her breasts. She was still begging me to stop as I leaned over towards her crouch. I took and pried her legs apart and placed my face between them.

I knew the position that I was in she couldn't help but see up under my bath wrap. I swayed my ass a little as I smelled the sweet aroma of her panties. Slowly I leaned back on my hunches letting my balls lower till they about an inch away from her nose. I could feel the warm breath from her nostrils on my balls. I lowered them just a bit more till I felt them touch her lips. The crouch of her panties showed a spot of wetness letting me know her was getting excited. I began to lick her inner thighs and nibble at the crouch of her panties.

"We shouldn't be doing this" she whispered as her lips lightly rubbed against my balls.

"Ohhhhh godddd," she said as she began to softly kiss and lick my balls.

"Ohhh yeaaa mom, lick my horny balls!" I moaned.

She continued to lick all over my balls as I kissed and licked the crouch of her wet panties. Then I lifted up and reached back and grabbed my cock. I pushed the head of it to her lips; her mouth opened and took it in. Slowly she began sucking it letting her tongue roll over the tip of it. It felt so wonderful I thought I was going to explode. After about 10 minutes, I got up and turned around.

I reached up and grabbed her panties and pulled them down. She was still saying NO but she wasn't really struggling very much. Pushing her legs apart I got my first look at her luscious pussy. It was wet with her creamy white love juices; her clit was hard and sticking out. I crawled between them on my knees and sat there.

My cock was rock hard and standing straight up as I pulled up my bath wrap exposing my cock for her to see. I saw her eyes were fixed on it as I reached up and lightly rubbed her breast through her nightshirt. Her nipples became big and hard as I rubbed them. Then, I slowly began to unbutton and open her top exposing her pretty breasts. I leaned over and kissed one as I did, I heard her moan. I lowered myself down till the tip of my cock touched her clit. I reached back and took hold of my cock and began to lightly rub it up and down her wet slit.

She lay there mumbling "No Bobby don't do this" but yet she did it with a sexy moan in her voice, letting me know she was enjoying it. I started to tease her by poking the head of my cock in and out of the entrance of her pussy. Only letting it enter about an inch before pulling it back out and rubbing it up over her clit. She had quit struggling by now and had spread her legs open wide. She was breathing heavy by now and I knew she was very aroused, so I started to kiss and lick her neck. As I did she sighed and whispered in my ear.

"God Bobby, stop teasing me and do it, put your virgin cock in and fuck me" she moaned, as I reached down and tickled her clit with my finger. I kept teasing her pussy by giving short fast jab's at her pussy hole with the tip of my cock till she was on the verge of and orgasm.

"Please give it to me" she whined like a little kid wanting candy.

Slowly I slid my cock in, enjoying the feel of my first pussy. Her pussy was so wet and hot, and I could feel it contracting around my cock pulling me in. Soon my cock was fully embedded in her wet pussy. Her pussy lips were contracting hard around my cock as I humped up and down fucking her and her love juices were flowing like mad and I could feel it running down over my balls. I could tell she was about to squirt her sweet cum all over my cock.

"Uuuuuuwwwww, yesssssssss," she moaned as I felt the warm flow of her cum surrounding my cock.

Being my first time, I knew that I wouldn't be able to control myself. I could feel my cock starting to enlarge and throb as I pumped it in and out of her wet pussy. She must have felt it to because she began to moan louder and louder.

"Do it sweetie, squirt your jizz in me, I need to feel it bad" she whispered with a moan.

That's all it took to send me over the edge. I exploded sending my cum deep into her love tunnel. As I was Cumming, I felt her pussy contract tight around my throbbing cock and knew she was having another orgasm.

"Oohhhh yessss baby, squirt all your cum in my horny pussy" she moaned.

Afterwards, I just lay there trying to catch my breath. My cock was still deeply embedded in her love hole and she was kissing and licking my cheek. I finally reached up and untied her, releasing her hands. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I felt her soft hands as she ran them down over my ass and back up. After about ten minutes, I pulled my cock out and started to get up.

"Where you going?" she asked as she pulled me back towards her.

"I was going over to my bed" I answered.

"No, stay here with me" she pleaded.

I lay back down and she curled up in my arms and we fell asleep together. The next morning, I woke up to her stroking my cock and lightly tickling my balls with her fingernails. I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying the feeling of her hand fondling me under the covers. It didn't take long till my cock was rock hard and throbbing. She wrapped her hand around it and began to slowly jack my cock up and down. Then, she gently slid on top of me and slid her warm wet pussy down onto my shaft.

"Ohhhh yessss" she moaned as my cock slid deep inside her wet pussy.

I reached down and grabbed her sweet little ass and began to pump my cock up into her horny pussy. She sat up straight so that my cock reached its full depth in her. The nipples of her breasts were big hard. I reached up and began to rub my thumbs gently over them. Then, I sat up and took one into my mouth and began to flick my tongue over it as I lightly suck it.

By now, she was starting to pant with excitement and I could feel her pussy lips contracting hard around my cock as she rode it. I ran my finger down the crack of her ass till I found her little asshole. I pressed my finger against it and it opened letting my finger slip in. This drove her wild with passion.

"Ooowwwwww" she sighed as she felt my finger slide into her ass.

She was riding my throbbing cock fast and hard and I could feel my cock enlarging. I knew it was just a matter of time and she was going to make my cock explode. Then, she wrapped her arms tight around my neck and our lips crashed together in a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth as we kissed. This drove me over the edge and my cock exploded squirting stream after stream of cum deep into her hungry pussy. She began to pant as she felt her love tunnel filling with my cum.

"Uh, uh, uh ooohhh yessss," she moaned as she let go with a powerful orgasm.

Afterwards, she lay down on my chest trying to catch her breath. I could still feel her pussy lips contracting tight around my cock. Our cum was seeping from her love hole and running down over my balls. After she caught her breath, she prompted herself up and looked down into my eyes as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Goddd that felt wonderful, I woke up wanting it again" she whispered.

"Then you're not mad at me for raping you last night?" I asked.

"No sweetie, to tell you the truth I've been wanting to fuck you for the last couple of weeks" she said with a smile.

"You have?" I asked as I rubbed the cheeks of her soft ass.

"Yes, every time you'd walk around in your bath wrap I found myself getting aroused. I've even masturbated fantasizing about you making love to me" she said as she leaned down and gave me a warm sensuous kiss.

After breakfast, we went to town for some groceries. There's a super Wall-mart in town so we went there. While I was getting the food, my mom said she had to get something from the clothing department so off she went. About 15 minutes later, she came back.

"Did you find what you needed?" I asked.

"Yes, I put it in the car" she replied.

We finished shopping and headed back to the cabin. Once there I unloaded the groceries and put them away. I decided to go out and do a little target shooting. I asked my mom if she wanted to go, she said no that she was going to clean up the cabin a little then take a shower and relax. I was gone for about two hours when I returned.

I walked in and sat down at the kitchen table. I could hear the shower going and as I sat there I started to imagine her naked in the shower. I found myself become aroused and soon my cock was rock hard. Then the door opened and my mom stepped out. My jaw just about hit the floor when I saw her. She was wearing a real short sexy nightgown. It was so sheer that I see right through it. She slowly and sexually walked over to where I was sitting and stood in front of me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Yesss" I replied trying not to droll.

She looked down at the bulge in my pants, "I guess it was worth the money" she said with a smile as she took my hand and pulled me towards the bed. Once by the bed she unbuttons my shirt and took it off. She ran her hands over my chest feeling my biceps then she leaned forward and started to kiss and lick her tongue over them. The feeling of her warm wet tongue encircling my nipples was very arousing. As she continued licking and kissing my chest, she reached down and unzipped my pants letting them drop to the floor.

Slowly she began to rub the palm of her hand up and down the bulge in my briefs. My cock was rock hard and throbbing and all I could think of was fucking her. Then she pulled my briefs down and began massaging my aching balls and stroking my ridged cock. I just stood there letting her fondle me.

"Tonight its my turn to arouse and tease you" she whispered as she gently pushed me into the bed and tied me down.

"You don't know how excited I got last night, when you made me smell and lick your balls. Now it's my turn" she said as crawled on top and straddled me in a 69 position.

She slowly lowered her pussy down till it was about 8 inches above my face giving me a bird's eye view. Her pussy was clean-shaven. Between her legs and her pussy lips, was full and open letting see her pretty little clit. She kept it just out of reach teasing me as her tongue began to toy with the head of my cock. Her sweet aroma filled the air as I lay there watching her clit twitching. She continued teasing my cock and balls with her tongue and fingers driving me wild.

Ball Lover
by A_4_playboy?

I could see she was also becoming very aroused because her love juices were flowing from her pussy and dripping down onto my chin. Finally she lowered her pussy down till it was within reach of my tongue. My tongue darted out and began probing her love tunnel and tickling her swollen clit. The taste of her creamy white juices was so delicious that I started to lick her pussy like mad. This really turned her on and she pushed her pussy down onto my face.

"That's it baby, make me cum. I want to squirt cum in your mouth" she moaned as my tongued entered her love tunnel and I began to wiggle it back and forth.

I was so excited I could feel my cock enlarging and I knew if this continued I was going to explode. As I tongue fucked her, she began to moan and gasp for air, her hand tightened around the shaft of my cock making it throb even more. Then, her whole body started to tremble and shake and I knew she was on the verge of and orgasm. I was also on the verge of exploding so I lifted my ass up pushing my cock up towards her mouth hoping she would take it in.

I couldn't take it anymore so I buried my face in her wet pussy, and began to suck the juices from her love hole. She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck it as her hand jacked my cock faster and faster. Then her body stiffened and began to shudder as she let go with a powerful orgasm squirting her cum into my open mouth. The taste of her cum drove me over the edge and I exploded filling her warm mouth with mine.

We lay for a few minutes licking up each other's juices. Then she turned around and began licking her own love juices off my face. She untied me and we lay there in each others arms exhausted.

"You don't know how happy you've made me Bobby, this has been the most exciting time I've ever had," she said as she kissed me gently on the lips.

Later that night we made love again and fell asleep cuddled up together. The next morning, we headed back home.

Mom Needs Satisfaction Ch. 01
by A_4_playboy?

It all started about eight months after my dad died. My mom, being a very attractive woman for her age (39). She couldn't bring herself to go out with another man and I could tell that she was becoming more and more sexually frustrated as time went on. I was 18 at the time and had never been with a girl. One night as we sat watching TV I asked her.

"Why don't you start dating mom?".

"With work and taking care of you I just don't have the time" she answered.

I didn't saying anything more as we watched the movie. The movie was a pretty spicy one with a lot of sex scenes in it. Mom was sitting next to me on the couch and out of the corner of my eye I could see her fidgeting and shifting her body around each time a love scene came on. You could tell that she was getting turned-on.

I had on nothing but my pajama bottoms and watching her squirm gave me a boner. Then as I glanced over at her I caught her looking down at the bulge in my pajamas. Knowing she was looking at my crouch made my cock jump. She pretended she didn't notice and went back to watching the movie, but I know she saw it jump by the smile on her face.

When the movie ended she said she was going to bed. I watched her as she got up and headed down the hall towards her bedroom. Her ass swayed from side to side and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. Lately I had noticed that she would every now and again slip down to the basement for a while, but I had no idea why.

I stayed up and watched TV for little while then shut it off and headed for bed. As I passed by the door to the basement I noticed there was light coming from under the bedroom door in the basement. Quietly I snuck down the stairs and put my ear up to the door. I could hear soft moaning coming from within and it sounded as if my mom was masturbating.

With the thought of this in my mind I hurried to my bedroom where I pounded my meat thinking about her masturbating. After getting myself off I lay there thinking what it would be like to see her masturbate. That’s when I came up with the idea of hiding my video camera in the basement bedroom and taping her.

The next day after she left for work I setup and hid my video camera in the room. That night I got her to watch another sexy movie with me. Just before the end of the movie I got up and pretended to go to the bathroom. I went to down in the basement and started the video camera, then came back upstairs to the living room.

After the movie she got up and said she was going to bed. I watched as she left the room. She went into the kitchen and I heard the door to the basement open as she made her way downstairs. I ran to my room and jacked off knowing she was being filmed.

In the morning after she left for work I hurried downstairs and retrieved the tape. I rushed down and put it in the VCR. The tape was black (I had forgotten that without a light on it would be total darkness) then suddenly I saw her as she turned the light on beside the bed.

I sat there glued to the TV and watched as she started to undress. I watched as she undid her blouse and took it off revealing her lovely breasts. Then she reached down and slid her pants off and crawled onto the bed. I felt my cock getting hard so I pulled it out and stroked it as I watched the tape.

She took a book out of the night stand drawer and began reading it. I thought, "Damn is she just going to lay there and read a book?". Then after a few minutes I saw her reach down and slip her hand into her panties and start massaging her mound as she continued reading.

Then she slid her hand further down into her panties as she laid the book down on her chest. She spread her legs wide and began to play with her pussy. After a few minutes she took and removed her panties and pulled her legs up to her chest and began rubbing and fingering herself.

I started to beat my meat as I watched her fingering herself. I could hear her moaning as she played with her pussy. She then reached over beside her and pulled out a 10" vibrator and slipped it into her wet fuck hole and started to fuck her pussy with it.

Before I knew it I was pounding my cock just as hard as I could while watching my mom on tape. I exploded sending my cum flying into the air just as my mom reached her orgasm. She lay there for a minute then turned the light off and went to bed.

I sat there catching my breath and started to wondered what it would be like to fuck her. The more I thought about it the more I wanted her. That’s when I decided to try to lure her into bed.

That night at dinner I asked her whatever had happened to dad’s collection of porno tapes. She looked at me with a strange look on her face.

"How do you know about them?" she asked.

"Hell I could hear them when ever you two watched them in your room" I replied.

"You could?" she asked

"Yea, through the wall" I answered.

"I never thought about that,” she said.

"Well, what did you do with them after dad died?" I asked again.

"I have them put away" she told me.

"Can I have them?" I asked, "after all I am 18 now".

She paused for a moment looking at me then said, "I guess, if you really want them. After all your not a child anymore".

She got up and disappeared into her bedroom then came out carrying a box. It was full of movies, there must have been around 50 or more. I sat there and went though the box looking at them as she sat watching me.

"Now remember don't you tell anyone about those" she said.

"I won't mom" I replied. Then I asked her, "Did you ever watch these with dad?".

"Yes, we use to watch them together" she answered as she blushed.

"Wow, I'm going to watch one tonight" I said grabbing the box and heading for the living room.

"Before you do young man I want you to take a shower and get ready for bed" she yelled out

I put the box down next to the TV and went and took a shower. Afterwards I put on nothing but my robe and came back out. My mom was in the kitchen doing dishes. I put in one of the movies and sat down on the couch. Before I knew it I had a hard-on from watching the movie. Then I heard something move behind me and when I turned around I saw my mom standing next to the couch watching the movie.

"Come on, sit down and watch" I said.

"No it isn't right, I'm your mother and I shouldn't be watching them with you" she said.

"Why not? You watched them with dad" I replied.

"That was different,” she said.

"Ah hell, nobody would know" I said, "Come on" I pleaded.

She came over and sat down on the other end of the couch from me and started watching. It was a hot movie with a lot of oral sex. As we watched I noticed her start to squirm like she did the other night. I decided to give her a little show so I moved my legs letting my robe slightly fall open revealing my balls. Sure enough she started to take quick glances over at my crouch.

By now I had a raging hard-on and she couldn't help but see the bulge in my robe. I heard her breathing become heavier as she watched the movie and me. She hadn't changed clothes after she came from work so she was still in her dress. I was so horny hat I wanted to just grab her and pull her panties down and fuck her right then and there, but I knew I couldn't do that. I had to get her fully aroused first before I tried anything.

With out a word I stretched out across the couch and lay my head down on her lap. She froze as I did but didn't say anything. I could smell the sweet aroma of her body as I lay there. Then I felt her hand on my head as she ran her fingers through my hair. I repositioned myself letting my hand come to rest on her thigh. Slowly I began to rub her leg and as I did I could hear her heart beating faster and faster.

My hand crept up under her dress till it was at the V in her panties. She gasped as she felt my hand touch her mound. Then as I started to softly rub her mound she let out a soft moan. I slipped my fingers into her panties and ran them through the silky hair of her pussy.

"We better stop" she said as she pushed me away.

It was to late to stop, I had to have her even if meant raping her. I grabbed hold of her legs and pulled her down and swung her around till she was laying flat on the couch. Before she could say anything I was on top of her. I reached down and put my hand up under her dress and started rubbing the crouch of her panties. Her panties were soaking wet from her love juices.

"Stop Mark, this is wrong, please don't,” she cried as she squirmed under me trying to get away.

I grabbed hold of the crouch of her panties and slid my fingers inside. Her pussy was so wet and my fingers found the target. She felt my fingers rub her swollen clit and it sent a wave of excitement through her body.

"Ohhh goddd, please stop, we can't" she moaned as I rubbed her clit.

"You know you want it just as much as I do" I whispered as I kiss her neck.

She resisted as I tried to kiss her on the lips but the feel of my fingers toying with her clit brought out the desire within and finally her lips parted allowing my tongue to slip into her mouth. We were now locked in a passionate kiss as I took her hand and guided it down to my throbbing cock. She sighed as she wrapped her fingers around it and began to jack it up and down.

I slid my hand back into her panties and played with her wet pussy. As I did she moaned and spread her legs wide giveing me full access to her horny pussy. We lay there kissing and feeling each other out for awhile. Then I pulled the couch of her panties to one side and scooted up till the head of my cock slipped between her wet pussy lips. As she felt my cock entering her she let out a long sigh of relief.

"Thats it, lay still and let it happen, let me fill your pussy with pleasure" I said as I pushed my cock all the way into her wet love tunnel.

" If were going to do it, then lets go down in the basement" she moaned.

I stood up and she took my the hand and led me down to the bedroom in the basement.

Once in the bedroom I took her in my arms and kissed her. I reached around and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. She was overcome with passion as she opened my robe and started kissing and licking my chest. She then sank to the floor in front of me and took my cock into her warm mouth.

Her tongue worked its way up and down my shaft as she played with my balls. I had never been sucked and let me tell you it felt wonderful. Soon she was sucking me like mad and I could feel my cock enlarging as I grow closer and closer to exploding.

"Oh mom that feels so good, make me cum in your mouth" I cried out.

Then she wrapped her hand around it and started jacking it as she sucked. This sent me over the edge and I exploded shooting my cum down her throat. My legs crumpled from under me and I came down sitting on the edge of the bed. She just knelt there between my legs licking up all my cum.

Then she stood up in front of me and took her panties down. I leaned forward and nozzled my face in her mound as I reached behind her and cupped my hands on the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Oh mom, let me smell and taste your pussy,” I said in a low voice as I pressed my face against her mound.

She crawled onto the bed and spread her legs letting me see my first pussy. It was glistening from her love juices and I could smell her sweet aroma as I lowered my face down between her legs. I kissed her inner thighs then her pussy lips. I wanted to take my time and enjoy every minute of it.

"Ohhh goddd, lick me sweetheart" she moaned as she felt my tongue slip into her wet pussy.

Slowly I started to lick up and down her slit and as my tongue touched her clit she let out a loud moan of delight. I then stuck my tongue in her pussy hole as deep as I could and wiggled it around. The feel of my tongue inside her and my nose rubbing her clit drove her wild.

"Don't stop baby, your going to make me cum, Ohh Yess that’s it, I'm Cumming" she blurted out as her body started to jerk and shake.

My cock was hard again and all I wanted was to stick it in her pussy. So I crawled up and lowered my cock down till the head of it slipped between her pussy lips and into her waiting love hole.

"Put it in me, I want to feel your cock deep inside me honey" she moaned. I gave a push and felt it slide deep inside her. Her pussy was so wet and tight as I started to slowly fuck her. The feel of her pussy throbbing around my cock was incredible and it took everything I had to keep from exploding.

I leaned over and pulled her bra up and sucked on her hard nipples. She gasped as I sucked her breasts and started to move her pussy up and down with each stroke of my cock. Her pussy was contracting like mad and it was making me want to explode. She must have felt my need to cum.

"Do it sweetheat, squirt your cum in me, I want to feel that cock of your's explode inside my pussy" she whispered in my ear.

That was all it took, my cock exploded flooding her pussy with cum.

"OHHH YESSS I feel it, I feel you’re hot cum splashing inside me,” she yelled out as she lifted her legs high in the air.

"I'm cumming too baby, keep fucking me, I'm going to cum all over your cock" she said as she let go with a powerful orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her and she cradled me in her arms till we both fell asleep.

The next morning at the breakfast table she told me that the two of us needed to talk. I thought to myself "Oh no, here comes the lecture on how we shouldn't have done what we did". Hell I knew it was to good to be true and now she was going to tell me how wrong it was.

"I don't know how to say this so I just come straight out with it. We need to make different sleeping arrangements,” she said with a smile

"After all you’re the man of the house now and its only right that you sleep in the main bed" she continued.

"You mean with you?" I asked.

"Well of course, who else?" she answered with a big smile.

I got up and took her in my arms and kissed her and said, "I love you mom".

"I love you too son and you've made me so happy" she said as she reached down and rubbed my crouch.

From that day on we have been lovers.

Mom Needs Satisfaction Ch. 02
by A_4_playboy?

Mom and I have a great sex life together but the other night while watching a porn movie I noticed how dam aroused she became. It was about a guy who brought a friend home that needed a place to stay for the night. After her husband fell asleep she went downstairs and seduced his friend.

That night my mom fucked me a wild animal. She was so turned-on from watching the movie that I got and idea. Why not see if see would seduce one of my friends? So I put my plan into action. The next morning as we sat eating breakfast I asked.

"So did you enjoy the movie last night?"

"Yea it was quite arousing," she said.

"Did you ever screw around on dad?" I asked.

"NO, I stay true to him" she answered.

"Hell maybe you should have, after all your one hell of a woman" I said.

"Yea right" she said in a cocky voice.

"You are, hell my friend David thinks your a fox" I said setting the foundation.

"OH REALLY?" she replied

"Yea, every time he's over, all he talks about is how attractive you are" I told her.

She smiled and finished her coffee then headed for work. After she left I went down to the guest bedroom in the basement. My dad had finished building it just before he died. The one wall adjoined the laundry room and I thought to myself that this would be a perfect place to put a spy hole. From this angle I could see the whole bed. So I went to work.

I drilled out a 2-inch spy hole; I then concealed it with a picture. Looking through the spy hole you could see just about everything in the room.

Then I installed a hidden microphone near the head of the bed and hooked it to a receiver that I had put in the laundry room. With the headphones on you could hear a pin drop. This way if they whispered I could hear them. I was all set, now all I had to do was get the two of them together.

Over the next few days I dropped hints about seducing my friend to her. We watched another movie that had something to do with seducing a friend and again she got real horny watching it.

On Friday I called David asked if he was doing anything that night. Then I asked him if he'd like to come over and spend the night and watch some porno movies. That's all it took, he said he'd be over. Now David is a year older then me, he's 19 and works out lifting weights.

I called my mom at work and asked if it was okay if David spent the night. She paused for a minute then said okay. David arrived before my mom got home so the two of us watched a porno. Trying to make everything perfect I decided to make dinner so my mom could just relax.

I had dinner on the table when she got home. I poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her as she came through the door. She was exhausted so she went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I introduced David to her and told him to just sit and talk to my mom while I finished dinner.

I was hoping that leaving the two of them alone together would start the ball rolling. As I set the table I heard my mom and David start laughing. I went into the living room to see what was so funny.

"Oh David just told me a cute joke," my mom said.

"What's the difference between a mudder fucker and a mother fucker?" He asked.

"I don't know?" I replied

"A mudder fucker is someone that has never fucked his mother" he answered.

Of course I didn't find it funny but my for some reason my mom did and that's all that mattered. I pour her another glass of wine and went back out to the kitchen. At the dinner table I decided to start trying to get aroused.

"Have you been working out lately?" I asked David.

"Yea, I go to gym every other day" he answered.

"How much are you bench pressing?" I asked

"About 250 lbs." he replied.

"Show my mom your chest" I asked him

"You won't believe his biceps" I told her.

David got up and slowly pulled his shirt up and over his head revealing his chest to my mom. My mom gasped at the sight of his muscular chest. I could see the lust in her eye's as she watched him. My plan seemed to be working. Then as David made his biceps jiggle up and down and my mom giggled as she watched, then she glanced down at the bulge in his pants.

"Wow, your built for young man" she said

After dinner I told them to go in and relax and I would do the dishes. I wanted them to be alone for awhile hoping they would become attracted to one another. By now my mom had drank about 4 glasses of wine and was now having a rum & coke. David was still sitting there with his shirt off and each time I came into the room I saw my mom starring at him more and more.

"Why don't you go get into something more comfortable" I told my mom.

"That's a good idea" she said, "I need to take a shower anyhow".

I watched as she got up and staggered across the room. After she left I put in a porno and sat down and we started watching it. I glanced over and saw that David was sporting a hard-on. My plan was semi-working. David was horny, now I just had to make sure my mom was horny.

"I'll be back in a minute" I told David.

I got up and went down the hall to my mom's bedroom door. I stopped and put my ear up to it to see if I could hear her. Sure enough I heard her moaning, so I very quietly opened the door and peeked in. She was standing in front of the mirror naked with her hand between her legs.

This wasn't suppose to happen, I didn't want her to masturbate. I knew I had to stop her before she had an orgasm. I quietly stepped in and closed the door and walked up behind her. The smell of her freshly washed body was enticing and I felt my cock come to life.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her on the neck as my other hand reached down and slid between her legs. She let out a low moan and laid her head back on my shoulder as I toyed with her pussy. Her pussy and inner thighs were soaking wet from her love juices.

"I bet that feels good" I whispered in her ear.

"Ummmmm," she moaned

Then I touched her swollen clit and it sent a wave of electricity surging through her body. I then slid my finger down and slipped into her wet pussy hole and fingered her. She closed her eyes and started to wiggle her pussy back and forth trying to fuck my finger. She was breathing heavy and I could tell she was fully aroused and in need.

"Oh god baby, I need it so bad" she whimpered.

"How bad?" I asked

"Real bad, I'm so fuckin turned-on, I need your cock in me" she replied.

"Good, that's what I want to hear but I want you to get so dam horny you can't stand it" I told her.

"I am, pleassse fuck me" she begged.

"No, not now and I don't want you to have and orgasm yet so don't you dare masturbate" I replied.

"Now hurry up and put something nice on and come back out" I said as I with drew my finger from her pussy.

I leaned over and gave her a tender kiss and lick on her neck sending chills up and down her spine. Then I backed away and left the room leaving her standing there sexually frustrated.

I went back and joined David in the living room. I knew my mom was sexually aroused but I had to figure a way to get her and David together. I knew she had to be totally turned-on by him before she would do anything. "But how?"

"I don't know about you but I'm going to get comfortable" I said as I stood up and stripped down to my briefs.

"Won't your mom get mad or embarrassed when she comes back?" he asked.

"Nah, she's use to it, I lounge around at night like this all the time. You can to if you want, it won't bother her" I said.

David got up and stripped down to his boxer shorts. We were both sitting on the couch in our briefs watching the movie when she walked into the room. My eyes about popped out of my head when I saw what she was wearing. She had on her short white silk robe that barely covered her ass. I could see through the thin material that she didn't have a bra or panties on.

"Come sit between us" I said as I patted the couch.

"I don't know if I should, you guys are watching a porno and might get the wrong idea" she replied.

"Hell, you've watched them before" I said.

"Yea, but never with two young men" she laughed as she crossed the room and sat down between us.

"Anyone thirsty?" I asked.

"Sure" said David.

"I could go for a rum and coke" my mom replied.

I got up and went into the kitchen and got David and me a pop and made my mom a good stiff drink. As I re-entered the room I saw my mom looking down at David's boner. Seeing her looking at him made my cock jump in my briefs. This is what I was hoping for, I wanted my mom to seduce and fuck David.

The three of us sat there watching the movie and as we did I noticed my mom looking out the corner of her eye at David. She started to cross and uncross her legs as she watched the movie, and David.

Then I noticed her tongue lightly licking her upper lip. This has always been a sign that she was in the mood for sex. I knew now she was ready and it was time for me to leave them alone and let nature take its course. I sat there for a few more minutes and finished my pop.

"I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm going to bed" I said as I got up and yawned.

"You two can watch the rest of the movie if you want, but I'm going to bed. My mom will show you where you're sleeping David" I said as I headed down the hallway leaving them alone on the couch.

Once out of sight I turned and made my way down to the basement. I turned on the nightlight in the guestroom and removed the picture that was covering the spy hole I had made. Then I made my way back upstairs and went to my room.

I lay there and waited for about 15 minutes then I got up and quietly made my way back down the hall. I peeked around the corner into the living room to see what was going on, but they weren't there. I knew they must be down in the basement.

I quietly made my way down the basement stairs. The door to the guestroom was shut but I could hear them quietly talking, so I went into the laundry room and quietly closed the door. I put the headphones on and sat down on the stool. I put my eye up to the spy hole and started watching.

David was lying on the bed in his boxer shorts and my mom was sitting on the edge of the bed with her arm straddled over him. She looked so seductive sitting there. Her robe was slightly open at the top and her gorgeous legs were crossed with her thighs showing.

"You're a very attractive young man," she said in a low sexy voice as she let her eyes wondered up and down his body.

Then she placed her hand on his chest and started to lightly rub his biceps. I could see the desire on her face as she rubbed his chest. David just lay there enjoying the feel of my mom's hand touching him. She ran her hand down over his belly then back up over his chest. As she did, she saw his cock jump in his underwear. Seeing his cock jump made her love juices stream down out of her pussy. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh David, I want you" she whispered in a sexy voice as she bent over and started kissing his chest.

She started kissing and licking him with a full tongue then she sucked on his nipples as she reached down and placed her hand on his crotch. Slowly she rubbed his bulge, and then she slipped her hand into the fly of his boxers and fondled his cock.

My cock was throbbing hard by now so I took and slid my underwear down and started to stroke it while I watch the two of them. My mom licked down over his belly then pulled his underwear down revealing his hard cock. She took it in her hand and kissed the tip of it, then rubbed her face against it.

"God it's so nice and hard," she said as she closed her eyes and rubbed it across her wet lips.

She began to lick up and down the shaft and as she did David closed his eyes and moaned with delight. Then she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in and began sucking it. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down his cock.

Seeing this was the first time David had ever had his cock sucked it didn't take long till he exploded shooting his wad down my mothers throat.

"Ummmm" my mom moaned as she swallowed his cum.

After licking up every drop she crawled up and positioned herself over his face and lowered her pussy down. David could smell the sweet aroma of her love juices as they ran down her thighs.

"Lick me David, I want to feel your tongue in my pussy" she begged.

David started licking her and as he did she let out a sigh of relief. My mom was so excited that she was panting by now as David licked her swollen clit. Then he took and put his lips around her clit and gently sucked on it. This drove her wild and she started to slowly rock back and forth on his face.

The sight of my mom straddling David's face in her sexy little silk robe was a real turn-on. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started jacking it. It made me so horny watching her ride his face knowing he had his tongue in her wet pussy. I knew that if I kept on jacking my cock I would let go and I didn't want cum yet, so I stopped and just watched them.

"Ohhh yessss, that's it, give me a good licking" she moaned as her body filled with excitement.

David reached around and started rubbing his hands on the cheeks of her bare ass. Then he moved them up and opened her robe and began to play with her hard nipples. My mom arched her back and flung her head back and moaned as David buried his face deep in her pussy and played with her breasts.

"That's it baby, don't stop, make me squirt my cum in your mouth" she cried out.

Her body started to tremble and shake as David's tongue slid deep into her love hole. Then I heard my mom gasping and she began to moan as he brought her to a climax. Her whole body starting jerking as she let go cumming all over his face.

She sat there for a minute catching her breath. Then she slid her body back down till the head of his cock was poised at the entrance of her pussy. His cock got hard as he felt the heat and wetness of her pussy touching it.

"Oh David, I've got to fuck that cock of yours" she whispered in a seductive voice as she bent over and gave him a passionate kiss.

I watched as my mom pushed her pussy back against the head of his cock and it slipped into her love tunnel. Slowly she began to ride him as they continued to kiss. Her robe had ridden up and I could see David's cock sliding in and out of my mom's pussy as she rode him.

I heard my mom start to moan and she started to fuck him faster. David leaned up and sucked on her nipples as she fucked him. Her moans became louder and louder as she rode his cock. Then she felt his cock enlarging inside her pussy and she knew he was about to explode.

"Let me have it David, let me feel that cock of yours explode. Fill my pussy with your hot cum baby" she cried out.

David grabbed her hips and started to thrust his cock upward into her pussy like a wild man. I saw my mom's toes begin to curl and I could tell that she was about to have and orgasm.

"OOhhhhh Mrs. Olsen it feels so goooood, I'm going to cum in your pussy" David cried out.

"YESSS, cum in my pussy sweetie, that's what I want" my mom replied.

With that David let go sending his semen deep into her hungry pussy. She was gasping for air as she felt wave after wave of his cum flooding her pussy.

"That's it David squirt it all in me. OH my God you're making me cummm" she cried as her body quaked and she let go with a powerful orgasm.

She collapsed on top of him and they just lay there catching their breath. Then my mom got up and went back upstairs. I was still sitting there with a hard on. I hadn't gotten off yet so I slipped back up stairs and entered my mom's room.

She was sitting on the bed half dazed as I walked over and stood in front of her. I pulled down my underwear and took my hard cock and guided it to her mouth.

"Suck me bitch" I demanded, "I want to cum in your mouth"

Without a word she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. I was so turned-on from watching the two of them that I exploded right away filling her mouth with cum. I then turned and walked out leaving her there with cum running down her chin. I went back to my room and thought about the events of the night as I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a drained cock in my briefs.

The next morning I got up and went downstairs to where David was sleeping. He was just lying there when I came in.

"Morning, did you sleep good?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know" he answered hanging his head.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

He paused for a minute then said, "Can I tell you something without you getting mad?”

"Sure were friends" I replied.

"I don't know how to tell you and I'm scared you'll get mad" he said.

"Come on tell me,” I said.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" he asked.

"I won't" I promised.

"Last night I had sex with your mom" he said waiting for my reaction.

"Can you keep a secret?" I then asked. "I have sex with her too".

Then I asked David to tell me everything, pretending I didn't know. What he didn't know is that I'm the one who set them up and watched them. He proceeded to tell me everything that happened, not leaving out any details. I found myself becoming aroused as he told me and I noticed that he was also getting a hard-on.

"I don't know about you but I'm getting horny" I said giggling.

"Me too" he replied.

"Hey, lets go up and see if my mom's awake" I said.

The two of us headed upstairs to her bedroom. I quietly opened her door and we peeked in. My mom was lying there sleeping on the bed naked with her legs spread. I close the door and we went to my room. We sat there talking, then I got the urge to fuck.

"Would you like to fuck my mom again?" I asked.

"Yea" he said with a smile.

"Then why don't we both go in there and fuck her" I said.

"Okay" he replied.

"When we get in there you get on one side of the bed and I'll get on the other side, then will both crawl in at the same time and pin her arms down so she can't move, OK?" I explained to him.

"Then we'll both feel her pussy out and suck on her tit's" I said.

He shook his head ok, so we got up and headed for her room. Once inside we took our positions and then got in bed with her. We had her arms pinned down under us as we started to feel her breasts. She woke up and asked what we were doing?

"What doe's it look like? Were going to fuck you mom" I told her as I reached down and shoved my hand between her legs.

David and I began to feel her pussy out. He was fingering her love hole while I played with her wet clit. Then we both leaned over and started to suck on her hard nipples at the same time. She arched her head back and let out a moan as we sucked her breasts and played with her pussy.

"Ohhh Yessss, touch me boys, this is wonderful" she moaned as she spread her legs wider.

Her love juices were flowing down the crack of her ass. She just lay there enjoying the feel of our hands all over her body. Then I told her to turn towards David. As she did I rubbed her sweet little ass. Then I took and raised her legs in the air and told David to put his cock in my mom’s pussy. David slid over and put his boner into her wet hole and began fucking her.

"Ummm, that feels so good" she said as she kissed David.

I reached over and grabbed the KY jell off the nightstand and lubed my cock. Then I moved up close to her bare ass and raised her leg high in the air and put my cock in her tight little glory hole. I pushed till it slid all the way in.

" Don't it hurts, I’ve never had it in my ass" she yelled whimpering, but I kept pushing.

"I told you we were both going to fuck you mom, so lay still and enjoy it" I told her.

The three of us lay there till she became accustom to my cock in her ass. Then the pain turned to pleasure and she started to rock back and forth. As she rocked back my cock went in then when she rocked forward David’s cock went in her pussy. It was amazing the way mine went in and his came out then vise-versa. We could feel each other’s cocks sliding in and out as she rocked back and forth. It’s hard to explain you just have to imagine it.

"God I’ve never had two cocks in me before, it feels wonderful" she said with a moan.

It didn't take long till I felt my cock enlarging inside her ass and I knew I was close to letting go. That’s when I heard David moaning and I could tell he was the same way. Then my mom began to moan as she felt both our cocks enlarging inside her holes.

"OH YES, let me feel both of you cum in me at the same time" she cried out

So David and I began to thrust our cocks in and out of her pussy and ass. Then my mom reached back and grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her just as I let go squirting my load deep in her virgin ass. At the same time David let go sending his wad deep in her pussy. She arched her head back and her whole body got stiff as she felt her body being flooded with cum.

"You two are making me cum" she cried out as she let go with and orgasm. After wards the two of us lay there in her arms then we all took a shower together. Now my mom wants me to invite more of my friends over. I told her I would if she'd invite some of hers over. But that’s another story.

Surprise, Mom
by A_4_playboy?

It all started about a year ago. My dad had died two years ago leaving mom and me alone. My mom had to go back to work in order for us to survive. Let me tell you a little bit about my mother, she is 42 and has a beautiful slender body. Her breasts are not large but they’re not small either. She has long black hair that comes down to the middle of her back.

Me I am 19 years old, about 6' and I weigh around 190 lbs. I like to work out and keep in shape. Anyway like I said it all happened about a year ago when I was 18. One night while I was lying in bed jacking off I noticed my mom peeking in the door at me. As I looked towards the door she ducked back down the hall and went into her room. She didn't think I saw her.

I finished up then went to the bathroom. As I passed her door I could hear a low moaning coming from her room. Her door was shut so I stood there for a minute listening. I thought to myself "God, she must be masturbating". When I got back to my room I laid there thinking about it. "Was she thinking about me while she got herself off?" I wondered.

That’s when I decided to play a game by teasing her by parading around the house during the day with hardly anything on, and each night after I went to bed I'd leave my door cracked open to see if she would sneak a peek. Sure enough as I lay there with my cock in hand I'd spy her watching, so I'd start to moan and stroke up and down my hard shaft. The thought of her watching aroused me even more and it didn't take long till I'd shoot my load.

She'd then leave and go back to her room. I'd wait about 10 minutes or so, then I'd quietly get up and sneak down the hall to her bedroom door to listen. Every night I'd hear her moaning and breathing heavy as she masturbated, I knew now that she was getting turned on watching me and would go back to he room and relieve herself. I kept this up the rest of the week.

Then on Saturday morning I got up and went down to the kitchen. I could hear my mom doing dishes. I peeked around the corner, her back was to me and she was wearing a short little teddy, she looked so inviting. As she reached up to put a dish away in the top cupboard her teddy rose up and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties. This made my cock jump to life. I backed back out of the doorway and went back up to my room.

Thinking about how she had spied on me all week and then seeing her dressed like that made me want her. So I decided to take her whether she liked it or not. I had a pair of trick handcuffs from when I was younger so I took and put them in the pocket of my robe. I removed my underwear so that I to was naked under my robe.

Now all I had to do was figure out how to get her up to her bedroom without her knowing what I was planning to do. I went back down to the kitchen; she was now sitting at the table having a cup of coffee.

"Morning Mom" I said

"Good morning dear" she replied

As I sat there eating a bowl of cereal I noticed that I could see through her teddy. Her breast were firm and her nipples poked out through the thin material, I could feel my cock Harding under my robe. It was now or never.

"Hey mom, I have a surprise for you" I said in a low voice.

"Oh yea, what’s that? " she asked

"It’s in your bedroom, so we have to go up there so I can give it to you" I replied

She nodded, and we got up, I waited and followed behind her so she couldn't see that I had a hard-on. We made our way up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom, I told her to close her eyes before going into the bedroom. She closed her eyes and we slowly walked into the room, me leading her from behind. Once we were in the room she stopped and asked.

"Well what’s the surprise?"

"Keep your eyes closed and put your hands behind your back " I instructed

She stood there and reached her hands around to the back, I then took the handcuffs from my pocket and slipped them around her wrist's.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked

"Be quite,” I said as I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her back against me.

As pulled her against me her hands came in contact with my hard cock. She tried to pull away but I was much stronger and I held her tight.

"What are you doing?” she asked in a stern voice

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm going to give your sweet little pussy what it need's" I whispered as I leaned over and ran my tongue down her neck to her bare shoulder's.

"Please stop, this isn't right,” she yelled

"Shut up and spread your legs" I commanded

"No" she screamed

I reached down with my free hand and grabbed some of her pussy hair through the material and gave it slight pull.

"I said spread your legs" I demanded again

"No, this is wrong" she said again as she struggled to pull away, so I pulled her pussy hair a little harder.

I could tell that she could feel the pain of her pussy hair being pulled. Whimpering she finally gave in and started to spread her legs a little.

"Further" I said

So she spread them out wider and wider till she was finally standing their spread eagle. I then took and ran my hand over her firm breasts. The whole time she kept sobbing, begging me to stop. I then reached down and ran my fingers between her legs, letting them lightly touch the outer lips of her pussy. As I gently rubbed her pussy lips they became swollen and opened up.

I let one of my fingers slip between her lips and lightly touch her clit, she gasped as she felt my finger touch her clit. I did this a few times and each time I touched it she would gasp. I could tell she was becoming aroused, so I started to touch her clit more and more. Soon her whimpering turned into low moans.

With her hands cuffed behind her back and me holding her tight against me, my balls were cupped in her hand. Then I felt her hands move but not to pull away, but instead she began to lightly stoke my balls with her fingers. As I continued to rub her pussy and touch her clit she began to tremble, her breathing got heavier.

Soon her moans turned into panting and I knew she was close to having an orgasm, so I started to tickle her swollen clit. Her legs began to shake and it took all the strength I had to hold her up. Knowing she was on the verge of cumming I took and inserted one of my fingers into her wet pussy as I worked on her clit with another. This drove her over the edge and I felt her shutter and buck as she climaxed.

Her legs gave out from under her and I let her slowly slip to the floor. Now on her knees trying to catch her breath I moved around in front of her and stood there watching her. After a few minutes she caught her breath and calmed down. I walked up in front of her and grabbed her by the hair on her head and pulled her head back and said.

" You've seen my cock, You've touched it, Now your going to suck it"

With that I undid my robe and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes got big as she stared up at my hard eight-inch cock. I then took my cock and guided it towards her mouth. As I did she closed her eyes and lightly touched her lips to my hard shaft and ran her lips softly up my cock till she reached the head. Her lips parted and I felt them surround the head as she took my cock into her mouth.

The feel of her warm wet lips around it felt so wonderful as she slowly began to suck up and down its shaft. Even though I was enjoying the feel of her sucking me I didn't want to cum yet, not till I fucked her. So I pulled away after a few minutes. I then took and pulled her to her feet and led her over to the bed. I laid her down on the bed and told her to spread her legs.

"Please don't do this" she begged

"Do you want me to pull your pussy hair again?" I asked

"No, but this is wrong, I'm your mother" she said as she pulled her legs up and spread them wide.

"Maybe, but your pussy had me and now I'm going to have your pussy" I replied as I lowered myself between her legs.

She let out a low moan and closed her eyes as she felt the head of my cock slip between her pussy lips. Her pussy was wet and throbbing as my cock entered and it felt as though her pussy was pulling my cock in deeper and deeper. I began to pump my cock slowly in and out of her wet pussy. Our lips met and we began to kiss as I continued to fuck her. Her nipples were big and hard and as I started to play with them she moaned and said.

"uummmm that feels so good, suck on mommy’s nipples"

So I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck it, she moaned even louder. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock harder and harder and it made my cock feel as though it was so big inside her. It must have felt big to her to, because she whispered,

"Your such a big boy, mommy loves her big boy"

Hearing her say this drove me wild and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer so I started to fuck her harder.

"Yea that’s it, fuck mommy, fuck mommy hard, mommy wants her big boy's cum" she said out loud

She could feel my cock enlarging inside of her and she knew I was about to explode. So she began to wiggle her pussy up and down as I fucked her. I began to moan as I grew closer and closer to letting go.

"OH Yes do it babe, squirt your hot cum in mommy's pussy" she yelled

Then with one last thrust I shot my load deep inside her pussy, she started bucking hard against my cock as she felt my hot cum squirting inside of her, filling her pussy. Then as I lay there with my cock deep inside her pussy, I felt her pussy tighten hard around my cock.

"OHHHH GODDDD, your making me CUMMMM sweetie, your making mommy’s pussy squirt" she screamed out in pleasure.

It was a wonderful feeling knowing that I had made my mom have a powerful orgasm. We lay there together catching our breath. I then got up, undid the handcuffs and left the room, leaving her there alone on the bed. She didn't come out of her room for a couple of hours. For the rest of the day we avoided each other.

When we did see each other, neither one of us said anything. I thought to myself that she must hate me for what I had done to her. I have to admit, I felt guilty in one way but didn't in another. That night as I lay there in bed I kept thinking about the event's of that morning. Wondering if she was also thinking about what had happened. I thought to myself "Did she enjoy it? Hell she must have, after all she had an orgasm”.

While I lay there I noticed her go by my door on her way to her room. "Maybe I should go apologize,” I thought. Then suddenly I heard a noise at my door, I looked up and there standing in the doorway was my mom, wearing the same teddy she had on that morning. Without a word she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

I don't think I have to draw anyone a picture as to the rest of the story.

[ 本帖最后由 羔子 于 2008-1-2 09:00 编辑 ]
作者: phoneix    时间: 2007-12-25 00:31

看不懂啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
作者: skyfreefly    时间: 2007-12-25 01:20

不错啊,我很喜欢,支持一下拉,谢谢了!!!!!
作者: wwwqqq57    时间: 2007-12-25 11:51

楼主大哥.我的英语很不好,可以翻译下吗
作者: liumang    时间: 2007-12-25 16:09

楼主,你真是太有才了,连英文都可以写啊,前途无量啊!
作者: qxw_000    时间: 2007-12-25 16:32

呵呵  我也是转载的  我英文水平还没这么高 其实英文的这种H文很难写 很多敢于H的用此 还有身体部位的口语化表达都比较难  所以国内的朋友很难写出!
作者: qxw_000    时间: 2007-12-25 21:46     标题: 回复 7楼 的帖子

呵呵 是的  你还可以对很多女性的身体部位英语口语化表达多一些了解 呵呵  英语中对一个部分可是有很多种表达的!
作者: UAFCUP    时间: 2007-12-25 21:51

hah, english version, it is good for english study
作者: andriy    时间: 2007-12-25 21:58

还真是第一次看到原版英文的小说,不过全世界这种东西都差不多一个样子,很多都是翻译过来的
作者: 皇家大少    时间: 2007-12-25 22:00

朋友你 是不是体谅一下我们这些文化程度比较低的人呀
看不懂呀   辛苦了
作者: skyfreefly    时间: 2007-12-26 00:24

朋友你 是不是体谅一下我们这些文化程度比较低的人呀
作者: 对长亭晚    时间: 2007-12-26 00:31

英文水平不高直接影响了阅读的愉悦感,建议还是发汉语的才是王道
作者: 雪    时间: 2007-12-26 08:53

呵呵,,事实上这些文不需要英文程度多高.因为其中来来回回都是那些单词.大家细心看看就行了.也许有空拿来当娱乐也未成不是一件好事
作者: boyyoo    时间: 2007-12-26 09:20

真是太难了。我通篇就认识一个英文单词,那就是 a 片的 a
作者: wjxlmy    时间: 2007-12-26 12:55

楼主真的是太有才了。看了半天终于看懂了。。顶了
作者: se041210    时间: 2008-5-24 07:26

楼主,你应该体谅我们这些英语文盲,实在是看不明白说的是什么
还要谢谢楼主,道声辛苦
作者: guyan797979    时间: 2008-5-24 09:58

虽然英语四级,但看着总不如汉语流畅,也没有汉文的意境。纯支持!
作者: dachu2008    时间: 2008-5-24 10:02

老大,建议以后不要发了,真的没有那么高的欣赏水平,呵呵
作者: riyueshenjian    时间: 2008-10-11 15:17

楼主怎么搞得,看不明白呀!能翻译一下部÷不?
作者: eq123    时间: 2008-10-12 12:39

有时觉得看英文的很刺激,外国人情感表达很直接,赤裸裸的.
作者: gfywww    时间: 2008-10-15 02:03

兄台,能给俺翻译版本么?俺的英语四几级只考了300多分,等级不够看啊
作者: taolee52    时间: 2008-10-16 00:23

不错啊,楼主可以多转这样的文章,可以顺便学学英文。谢谢分享
作者: mantoo007    时间: 2008-10-17 04:20

哪位高人翻译一下呀,这让我们这些半文盲怎么看呀,唉。
作者: chende815    时间: 2008-10-17 08:48

佩服楼主,英文的都可以。不过大家的英文都不是太好,不知那位可以翻译一下。
作者: 旅馆    时间: 2008-10-17 13:21

咱爱国人士,对英语不了解啊 以后要提高英语能力啊
作者: liukun8173    时间: 2008-10-17 14:16

不行 我英文太烂了楼主有歧视低学历的嫌疑~
作者: 274729260    时间: 2008-10-17 14:47

完全看不懂.发个中文的来啊.不要难为大家啊
作者: chenxu_0308    时间: 2008-10-17 15:52

很想看国外文章,但英文确实不行,支持了!
作者: 阿浪仔    时间: 2008-10-17 22:48

就是的,像這樣的文章我就是不能看懂,為何不翻譯過來呢。
作者: ryanyoung    时间: 2008-10-17 23:43

it is too hard for chinese people,because there are too much slang!
作者: wsyjwymmze    时间: 2008-10-26 01:22

实在看不懂啊,外国妈妈的浪穴估计很刺激。
作者: pennyowen    时间: 2008-11-12 14:17

连续点击了两篇英文帖子,实在是让自己坐立难安。非常感谢楼主的收集,可在使用了几种翻译软件后都不能令人如意,结果出来一看就知道和原著想要表达的内容差的太远,再次跪求优秀的翻译,满足一下我们这些英文水平太烂的兄弟。
作者: scyzy    时间: 2008-11-12 15:08

可见,掌握一门外语是多么重要啊,活活。吃亏就吃亏在不懂英语啊!
作者: luboy    时间: 2009-4-5 13:25

字太小了,瞅的眼睛又酸有花,不过还是有意思的
作者: fox45225403    时间: 2009-4-5 13:37

我的英语有四级水平,但也有很多词和句子看不懂!楼主有中文版吗?
作者: zyjz1986    时间: 2009-4-5 13:44

我英语没过级别 满篇只认识字母是什么意思就不知道了。 希望能有中文的翻译!
作者: wlxwlx    时间: 2009-5-7 16:07

写的不错,谈谈的情怀。没有像其他的庸俗的文章那样,说两句话就直接上床。有真实感。不过什么时候把下面的文章继续 啊?
作者: sb12345612    时间: 2009-5-8 14:56

LZ真强啊,不过我一点也看不懂啊,只能YY一下了,希望LZ下回发的时候加上中文这样多少能提高我的英文水平
作者: sb12345612    时间: 2009-5-8 14:57

是好文章啊,可惜我看不懂啊,希望LZ下回发的时候加上中文这样我多少能提高一些英文水平
作者: xinjing06    时间: 2009-5-8 19:59     标题: 回复 1楼 的帖子

有创意,以后多发些英文版的mom and son 让我们欣赏一下,英语不好的要抓住机会,来学习英文。!
作者: myfy5019    时间: 2009-5-8 23:53

算了吧,虽然我过四级了,这也太费心费神了吧,我放弃了
作者: ayang83    时间: 2009-5-9 02:27

可以提高英语能力 faint faint....
作者: hsdaiss    时间: 2009-5-9 04:58

作者: vvvvvavav    时间: 2009-5-9 16:21

试着用翻译软件翻了看,可感觉很怪异....
作者: lonelysailor    时间: 2009-5-16 21:51

what a hell. practise English by sexy website?
作者: meirenbaohu    时间: 2009-5-16 22:24

高手,纯英文版的小说还真是没有看过,厉害,英语水平太差,看不了
作者: jsqj970811    时间: 2009-5-16 22:52

老大,我无语啊,有没人可以翻译下呢,相信这是很多人的心声
作者: zhujing3274    时间: 2009-5-16 23:10

有看沒有懂,請那位英文高竿的大大翻譯,以餐眾淫民
作者: zhujing3274    时间: 2009-5-16 23:14     标题: 英文 Mom

有看沒有懂,請那位英文高竿的大大翻譯,以餐眾淫民
作者: moshen1988    时间: 2009-5-17 00:46

不会吧!全英文的我要是能看得懂我的六级早就过了
作者: se33996    时间: 2009-5-17 01:02

老天!
这挑战性未免太高了吧,全都是英文。
作者: yuiop[]    时间: 2009-5-17 01:06

为了照顾大家的阅读能力楼主还是应该翻译好以后再发,否则对自己帖子的流量也没有帮助,更加无法加分不是码
作者: hkgpaladin    时间: 2009-5-19 21:48

作者: 饱暖    时间: 2009-5-30 00:51

我要晕了,完全看不懂,楼主为什么不把这篇文章翻译过来呢?真实的
作者: iop1199    时间: 2009-5-30 01:09

嘿嘿,英文水平没那么高,要是那位能人翻译一下就好了
作者: pete1944    时间: 2009-5-31 15:16

语言不是问题,问题在于....

初看到故事的篇幅很高兴,以为是一篇长篇故事,结果原来是很多短故事集合一起,这些故事太短,有到喉不到肺之感,刚来情绪,要移情进入故事中,故事就完结了,有点失望,希望以后能post一些长篇的英文故事,谢谢!
作者: 18422202    时间: 2009-5-31 15:58

楼主,你真是太有才了  .........,连英文都可以写啊
作者: fubo6296    时间: 2009-10-9 17:10

天,你在考我们的英语水平啊,真是服你了,翻过了再发嘛
作者: wpasdasd    时间: 2009-11-16 14:48

这位楼主牛,英文的我看的吃力呀,还把字典搬旁边才看懂部分,希望下次能一起出个翻译版的。
作者: zhaoenqi001    时间: 2009-11-16 17:24

难道现在都流行高学历的淫民么? 俺农村的,看不懂啊
作者: KIS2009_SN    时间: 2009-11-17 16:12

我实在是太佩服你了。
怎么不翻译一下啊 ?
希望有人翻译成中文。
作者: wpasdasd    时间: 2009-12-2 15:22

全英文的呀,还好英语过了4级,就这样看都吃力,好多语法是错的,也可能是原文就这样写的。
作者: Lao-wu    时间: 2009-12-2 15:38

我真是在很努力的在看,并且希望能看懂!很感谢楼主,这样会是大家的外文水平有所提高!哈哈!
作者: zihao4712    时间: 2009-12-2 15:59

这个好,还能提高英语阅读水平,那位大哥能翻译一下,别用网上那些垃圾翻译网站。
作者: loadqing    时间: 2009-12-2 16:32

全英文,居然也有人看得懂,这么长一篇,有几个人看懂的?
作者: wpybeckey723    时间: 2009-12-2 17:23     标题: 回复 7楼 的帖子

楼主大哥.我的英语很不好,可以翻译下吗?
作者: zhangguihua    时间: 2009-12-2 19:09

我以前一直在找英语的h文 想不到竟然也有 十分感谢啊 真的是太意外了  我好好欣赏一下 ctrl+V复制到电脑文档保存起来 慢慢品味
作者: chestal    时间: 2009-12-2 19:22

一整篇看下来有点晕 不过很有意思,希望楼主都发点这类文章,有利于提高会员们的英语水平
作者: wshn999    时间: 2009-12-15 22:17

呵呵!联蒙带猜。水平不高,吃力的紧啊!要提高了
作者: 信念永恒    时间: 2009-12-15 22:37

的确很不错~就是我一句也没看懂~有这种英文水平真是难得!
作者: 55203731    时间: 2009-12-15 22:59

英语不过关不行啊
只能看懂很少
大部分都看不明白啊
作者: happyspy    时间: 2009-12-16 00:07

谁要是能把这文章给翻译成中文的那才叫屌呢
作者: VIPBoard    时间: 2009-12-16 17:21

去GOOGLE 翻译一下就行了。这样学习 四级老早就过了。
作者: hunningtu1    时间: 2009-12-17 13:51

哦,为啥不把它译成中文,我知道西方的母子之交文章都很棒,可惜了!
作者: hades    时间: 2009-12-17 18:05

这个真是无敌了!第一次见到这样的东西!呵呵,太有才了,很难得啊,有时间一定要好好研究研究的
作者: sanyouzhiguang    时间: 2009-12-17 23:40

去你妈的 能看懂吗 翻译过来啊  晕死  。。。。。
作者: zhaozzq    时间: 2009-12-18 07:39

居然还是个长篇的,好奇进来,直接晕过去了,期待翻译版
作者: rensenl    时间: 2009-12-26 01:40

呜呜,大哥你太有本事了,可惜我英文水品有限
作者: mojianshi    时间: 2010-1-21 15:16

绝!这么有深度,有文化的H文,可惜,看不懂~LZ不会是想让读者那英语词典一个一个词的翻译吧.
牛啊!
作者: zxcxxxzxc    时间: 2010-1-30 17:09

考脑力呀?虽然看得懂,但在脑中还要翻译一下,火都被降下来了…下次翻译一下吧!
作者: saishangke    时间: 2010-2-20 00:39

可惜看不太懂,要是谁能翻译一下,就好了。
作者: 笨笨啊当    时间: 2010-2-20 01:06

真是太有才了,我的英语很不好,可以翻译下吗?
作者: 精华1    时间: 2010-2-20 01:12

gond!!不过英文水平没这么高,很多看不懂,能不能翻译下
作者: ntwcqh    时间: 2010-2-20 10:32

英文不及格,完全看不懂。您牛。别来欺负咱了!
作者: tdsyou    时间: 2010-2-20 10:56     标题: 【英文 Mom】这篇的翻译版,

我的母亲,Rheba大师已经三年寡妇。我的父亲死于车祸,我们也不是太开心,当发生这种情况。不过我给他的这一点,他留给我们的小康。

我母亲是一个很好的寻找一位女士和她的时候会变成一过,我们去海滩几个头,她的比基尼良好填写。我看到这一点,因此可以用眼睛的任何男性。但是,妈妈没有看到它,也没有她在这些方面的想法。既然我已经老得足以理解性感这个词,我想到了我的母亲作为一个性感的女士。但她就是不相信她在这样的自我。她的衣服,她的自我套件,而不是其他任何人留下深刻的印象。但对我来说,她总是看上去性感。她伟大的腿因为她是一个高个子女人和她的腿细长的,是她那双美丽的身体,除非她山雀休息。他们是圆的,高,非常坚定的规模使她看上去好像她会倒下,而他们在做球员喘息的尊重。她经常走在她房间裸体或半裸体的大门半开。她根本没有想到她是如何能成为一个伟大的象征性。我是一个不容易手淫但是,我有好几次我自己的母亲的想法。我知道大部分人会觉得这不可思议,但另一方面,从我看过的最年轻的男孩做他们的母亲认为他们的第一次性经验。我想这是正常的,我也是读。超越思想,真正想与你母亲的性乱伦和走出去是在大多数国家是非法的。所以,我认为只有一个性感的方式作为我的母亲让我自己的工作方式,为邻家女孩与我做爱大约每星期一次。

我们都是18,作为一个有乐趣和得到我们的乔利和使用方法角质性。希望是她的名字,她的确是一个可爱的女孩,但我不觉得她还是她对我,但我们一起做爱的罚款是乐趣和的一个好方法释放所有的挫折年轻人地狱觉得有爱。我们知道,我们从XXX视频和杂志的经验教训。所以也许我们不是专家,但我们正在努力。

至于我自己,我没有超级螺柱,只是平均,这似乎与希望确定。希望已经学会了给我很大的头和她爱的精子对我的口味。我也了解到,口交的乐趣。我也看到了她的猫一样的味道是一种涂料,可以吸毒。

所以,现在这里正是这样一个有趣的性别变成了很多。希望的母亲是在下午的市场之一。我知道她需要一个好的小时以上的购物,所以我过去,在短短几分钟的希望和我是他妈的我们的大脑进行了。我对她的四肢,而我在她身后做她的狗风格是她的床上。他指出,希望小山雀,我喜欢,所以我是俯视着她在她的梳妆台镜背,所以我能看到她的弹跳好他们的小山雀类。由于我没有这方面,我碰巧看看窗外,正好面对我的房子。有我在窗口母亲在我的房间里站在我们两个人看。我可以告诉她可以看到一些她没有看到通知,或在有些恍惚是什么原因然而,她只是站在那里仍然坚如磐石。她的胳膊下双方和她只是看看。也许,她不明白,也许太阳命中窗口或东西。我太接近卡明所以我并没有停止。此外,如果妈妈看到我们已经没有理由停止。除了希望是使这些小沙哑的声音我想听听就在她高潮迭起。希望让出低呻吟推到我回来。本人推进,加入了我的高潮她。对于我们抽搐和砰一起几秒钟,然后一切都完了。我倒在她丰满的小屁股,并希望倒在床上持平。

我起床后几分钟穿好衣服。希望站起来和淋浴领导。我走了,回家。妈妈不在我的房间里,当我到了那里。本人洗澡和穿短裤和T恤衫。我发现妈妈,由她的比基尼在树荫下休息了的东西放在桌上她旁边的玻璃池。余鸽在游泳池,做之前,我从车上下来,在休息室坐在旁边的妈妈几圈。我没有说什么只是轻轻松松,等待着。这似乎是一个很长时间,但她喝了一,问:“有多长时间了这一点已经被回事?”

我的眼睛被关闭了,我想她也许因为她太奠定了回来。

“妈妈,我很好,我们很好,约四个月。”

“霍华德,”她从来不叫我,除非我霍华德在深狗屎。所以我想我是为它英寸“你在做什么,以避免让您的宝宝她吗?”

“希望告诉我,她没有避孕药加上我们有更多的口交,然后定期性。”

妈妈坐了足够的看我。我是在维持一个开放的眼睛,她看到她的反应,在最后的发言。

“什么地球上你的孩子知道口交或任何此事的性别?”

“妈妈,这不是你的年龄长大的,今天他们在学校教授性别,大家都知道的性并尽量希望和我,我们看到很多的视频的三十一种。一些我们从她的父母了和一些我发现在我们的车库,你把爸爸的垃圾后,他死了。“

“霍华德,我希望你能停止这样做有希望,你太年轻的性别,如果她怀孕,你应该太年轻,以提高家庭。”

妈妈,这将是很难做到的,毕竟我角质所有的时间,我不想手淫。旁边的希望和我都不爱,我们就像性。“

“那么如果你坚持做爱有安全性行为,使用避孕套。我想口交是最好的,如果你都喜欢的。”

我坐起来,对我的母亲转过身来,望着她,她没有健全的疯狂了。她一定是考虑过,我们认识到,孩子的年龄也有性行为。我坐在那里,以硬对容易被看到的。妈妈看着我,我看见她的眼睛下降到我的裤裆。她的眼睛走到态度。她开始说什么,但我站在那里,我的硬盘上的确显示了现在。我的枝叶,坚持了正确的在她的面前。

妈妈开始站起来并不均衡,因此她伸手抓住我的公鸡。我不知道她如果是有意还是无意,但它给我的感觉真的很好,并必须有她感到惊讶,因为她说,'噢,天哪,这么难。“她继续我的公鸡举行并开始搏动和挺举中她的手。她发行了她的抓地力,再次收紧。然后让我吃惊,她就退出,并推迟了几次,她是在时间的其他地方。想起了。妈妈旧日是有一个回闪某种形式的。我喜欢它。在我们的思想,我到达了下来,杯状在她的脖子后面拉她的头和她的脸,直到她的脸颊被催促着我的硬盘公鸡。我望着,看见她的眼睛被关闭。我到达了下来,我的公鸡减弱,她的手,只是足够长的时间把我的箱子放在一边,把自己的僵硬公鸡她的手。她的手指盘旋,我公鸡,感受到那么好,明显优于剂量时,它的希望。同样地,我把她拉到面对我的公鸡,她打开她的嘴,我一半公鸡到我母亲的嘴里下滑。我疯了,它是如此的神和一个梦想中,我曾经多次被应验。我做我的臀部向前再返回时,她使我的公鸡摸她的喉咙。他妈的我是我母亲的嘴。我的母亲鸡吸盘。哇,这是真的很酷。妈妈正在很少像一只猫呜呜的声音类型。

在一个很低的声音我说:“吸它,吮吸我的公鸡,让我在你的嘴暨。我可以暨在你的嘴?”她没有回答,而是种在我的公鸡推出她的嘴扭曲在她的嘴头。我曾作为一个是,当几秒钟后,我觉得我抽暨球起来,我没有试图慢下来。

我觉得暨喷出时,我开着公鸡给妈妈的喉咙,填补她暨嘴。她用一只手捧着我的球,另一个是挤奶我的公鸡,她被吸出暨尽快我可以拍摄到她嘴里。她把我从她的嘴里暨公鸡和运球出来了她的下巴。她抚摸她周围蔓延暨正视每一个地方。这是爱妈妈,我不想弄得不好,所以我让她有她的时刻。

这是一个几分钟后,当她停下来,站起身来。她吻了她的脸颊暨湿我的嘴唇。同一个字,她走进屋里。我的公鸡变软,然后我跟着。我到我的房间,洗澡。我不知道下一步该怎么做,所以我等着看妈妈会在这样一个野生乱伦之旅。

一种乱伦总下注。 01
由A_4_playboy?

上周末是第一次我和妈妈性交。我19岁,我妈妈是38。她是一个漂亮的外形和她的乳房是女性的平均规模细长。我们生活在蒙大拿州,它是冬天。它可以坐下时,冷风吹。我们生活出城约10英里,我们的邻居关闭约一英里的距离,所以在这里非常幽静。

这一切都开始了两个星期前,当我的妹妹和我开玩笑每年约有性别,妇女和其他球员。丽萃,我姐姐是18岁高中3年级的学生。她对我的高度,是非常有吸引力的,如果我不这样说我自己。

“你真的认为你是个螺栓,不是吗?”她说。

“地狱是啊,我敢打赌,我大概可以得到任何女人在床上,如果我想,”我的傻笑回答。

“哦阎?我敢打赌,你不能”她脱口而出回来。

“多少钱?”我说。

“我不是为钱赌,只是为了好玩”她说。

“这不好玩,怎么样,如果我赢了你必须要我一个星期的奴隶,如果我失去你我会”我说。

“好吧,但我可以选择的女人”她答道。

“你的,只是告诉我是谁,我会进入她的床上,”我笑了起来。

“好吧,让我一分钟”她说当她坐在那里想。接着说:“你必须得在床上妈妈”。

“什么,你在开玩笑吧?”我回答。

“不,你以为你这么热,然后他妈的妈妈,这就是交易,”她笑着说。

“这不公平,”我说。

“怎么了?你是不是得到了胆量?”她咯咯地笑了。

“我有胆量,但也可能需要一段时间”我回答。

“把所有的时间要”她说窃笑。

然后我妹妹告诉我,有一天,她在听到妈妈告诉南希(紧密的邻居在路上一英里),她和爸爸还没有性别八个多月,她希望她能得到一点。

爸爸工作了很多,没有得到直至晚上,晚上6家。他是一个数据处理器和退出他经常外出公干。当他是在晚上,他总是在一些公司工作,他回国工作。

我必须承认我对我的妈妈幻想。刚刚获得大约每天晚上回家会洗澡,然后落在她的父亲罗布到沙发上睡着了家。当她躺在那里睡着了,她的长袍将打开稍微给我长了她美丽的腿看法。到了这一点,我不能等待她睡着,所以我可以欣赏她。

上周二她回家,坐在厨房的桌子下。我可以告诉她是从工作用尽(她是一位在医院护士)。我走过去和她身后站着,开始按摩她的肩膀。

“Ummm,这感觉很好”她说。

“如果你喜欢它的话,我会给你一个按摩每天晚上”我告诉她。

“这将是巨大的”她答道。

第二天(星期三)我去沃利世界(沃尔玛集市)买了新的一揽子彩色比基尼,简短的内衣。那天晚上回家前,她对我和我的比基尼内裤穿一双蓝色的长袍。

我在厨房里开始吃晚饭时,她回家。当她坐下来,我走过去对她,而是她身后时,我跨越了她和椅子,并开始揉她的寺庙。

就是我站在跨越她可以看到我的长袍略微开放,刚好她是看到我的球挂在我的内裤。我慢慢开始揉她的脖子和肩膀。像我一样我瞧,看见她在我胀在她面前找球。我可以告诉她,她的呼吸越来越引起。余按摩约10分钟她的脖子,然后又停下了。

“我想我会放下,并采取到晚餐准备午睡”我的妈妈说,她站起身来,对她的卧室领导。

她的坐在那里看我的裤裆公鸡扑腾了我,我需要减轻其思想。所以,我完成了在烤箱里把晚餐和领导到我房间来插孔小康。

正如我通过我的妈妈卧室的门我能听到她的呻吟。我停下来,并听取了一分钟。然后,我就下来,慢慢地打开门,只有我的眼睛都露只是我的头突然出现了。她躺在她的腿的滋生蔓延摩擦她的猫床。

我看了一分钟,然后悄悄地关上了门,跑到我的房间,抬高了。所有能想到的,而我抬高过,是她在房间里自慰了。我怀疑地望着我,而我给她按摩,使她如此角质?晚餐时,我就准备和她敲门,告诉她晚餐准备好了。

“你有一个很好的午睡吗?”我问她走进厨房。

“哦,我现在感觉好多了”,她笑着说,大家都坐下吃饭了。

“我必须到明天上午在纽约商业”我的父亲说。

“直到什么时候?”妈妈问。

“我会回来周日晚间约9点钟”他说。

我心想,“这使我星期四,星期五和星期六,试图进入床妈妈”

第二天早晨,每个人都离开后,我坐在那里想对妈妈自慰如何我希望我可以坐下,看着她。然后,我恍然大悟,我可以用网络摄像头监视她。

我赶到我的房间,抓住它,躲在我爸爸的柜子上面。他修整面临有床脚。这样,当她订下了床上我可以看到她的猫,她传播她的腿。

然后我上瘾了我的录像机到我的计算机,所以我可以记录她自慰。当我被完成设置和调整都将相机获得最佳的意见,我到城里来了一天休息。

当我回到家的四点钟左右,我看到有来自萃一份报告中说,她到了她的朋友和她就必须在8家表。我到我的房间仔细检查前,妈妈回家一切。

当我走进自己的房间,我注意到,有人在那里了。在我的床罩是皱纹,好像有人曾注重它,枕头是弯曲的。我妈妈为我作出了一个大床长的枕头,还超出了床整个宽度。每天早晨,我在我自己的床上,卷起的毯子紧,所以我可以告诉别人了我的床了。

哦也没有时间去担心它现在我已经做好准备。我把对比基尼泳装,长袍,但是这一次我没有系紧衣我是这样,将进一步开放对揭示越黑。

同样当她坐在那里的椅子上,我走在她面前的跨越她和椅子。这一次,我长袍下跌,出现了我的黑状凸起的大公鸡。她一声轻微的喘气,她看到了我的腿胀。

我慢慢开始她按摩肩膀。像我一样,我注意到她的眼睛粘在她面前的视线。然后我提出我的手到她的脖子,并开始按摩它。正如我为何我俯身接近到我的公鸡约一英寸的距离她的脸。

她现在呼吸沉重,她的嘴巴微微张开,她盯着我的裤裆。我跑我的手绕到她的脖子后面,而我做到了使她的头出来。我觉得对的东西轻轻刷膨胀在我的内裤。我低头,看见妈妈的眼睛已被关闭,这是她的嘴唇,我觉得对我的公鸡刷牙。

然后,突然,她来到她的感觉,并把我回来。她站起来,说她要去躺一段时间,去唤醒她在和时间了。然后她下山大厅,她的卧室。然后我等着我的房间里为首的一分钟。

我关了门,坐在我的电脑了。我离开它运行,让所有我必须做的就是把我和赌博上即时浏览的监控。我可以看到床,但我妈妈在哪儿?我曾在空白磁带录像机,所以我就过去,按下录音键。

就在这时,我发现我的母亲到来的浴室内。她身穿长袍,她短薰衣草(她总是看上去也性感)。我看着她走到床前和规定。我坐在那里等候的开始,但她只放在她的身边有。

我正要放弃希望,当我看到她达到下来,揉她的腿。然后,她跌它在她的长袍,并开始运行,通过她的头发她的手指土堆。我看不出十分看她躺在她的身边,但我听到了微弱的呻吟从我的发言来。我不能把音量高达听,否则她可能会听到,所以我抓住我的耳机,堵住他们进来

现在我能听到她的呻吟,她抚摸她的猫。她开始了进一步的摩擦,她没有把她的一条腿支撑了,这样她就能揉她的猫。然后,她推出了她的背部和传播她的双腿。现在,我有她的猫最壮丽景色。

她的双手,目前已经降低至她的腿,她的呼吸沉重。她一方面是和她玩克利特,她与其他手指她的猫。我是如此,这对我不得不把我的鸡和插孔内起飞,而我看到我妈妈自慰。

当我看到和听到她的呻吟我可以告诉她很引起。她甚至开始交谈,在我的网站麦克风摄像拿起每一个字。

“是啊,他妈的我的宝贝”,她呻吟着。

“我爱我你的硬盘里公鸡”

“哦,上帝要你让我暨”她说她拱她的背部和开始动摇了,她和高潮。我觉得我的公鸡放大然后爆炸发送我的精液在空中飞来飞去。我暨有些击中我的显示器屏幕上,降落的地方是有趣。它落在我的妈妈的腿在屏幕上的权利。

第二天早晨,当她去工作和萃学校离开我去了我妈妈从我的网络空间,凸轮和钩回在我的房间。我知道有人在我的房间,所以我想出了我的一个圈套,赶上谁以往任何时候都在磁带上的。它设置在我的床上目的,开始了录像机的记录,然后到镇领导。

而在已在其商店比我听到有人说我们是一个坏的暴风雪下午晚些时候,温度是假设,深入到大约零下20线检查。由于风寒,将会更加寒冷。

之后,拿起我的领导下几个杂货商场。它已经开始下雪相当困难。而在商场遇到我走进丽萃,她在午餐和对许多老年人到商场吃午饭。我告诉她的风暴,她说她要留在城里的朋友。

这是一个刚过中午,当我决定回家。雪是真的开始打击,回家。正如我拉到车道,我注意到我的妈妈车程。

“她为什么这么早回家?她从来没有得到直至晚上8点钟上周五”我想回家。

我走进房子,在厨房,但没有看到她的话,我检查了客厅,但她没有任何存在。就在这时,我发现她的到来,我的卧室了。她没有看到我,所以我赶紧到厨房,假装我只是走了进来

“嗨,妈妈”我说。

“嘿亲爱的。你什么时候回家?”她问。

“我只是走了,你在做什么回家?”我问回来。

“我回家吃午饭,看天气的渠道。Were假设得到一个坏风暴今晚,”她说。

“我知道,我听到它在商店里,我到萃然,她说她在她朋友的房子住今晚”我回答。

“我希望它不会坏地方停电去年一样,”她说。

“是啊我记得了大坝在屋里冷,”我说。

“是啊,那么我最好赶快回去工作,”她说,她给了我一个吻面颊。

“小心驾驶,”我说,她走出了大门。

我坐在那里思考了一分钟,她不会开午餐和地狱,她可以看在医院渠道的天气回家的路上。在她走后,我跑到我的房间,四处张望。果然我的床是皱纹,我的枕头再没有藏在就像是我离开的时候今天上午,但是为什么?

我到了,并停止录像机然后点击后退。由于这是复卷我坐在那里想知道什么我妈妈是我的房间里做什么?磁带停下来,我打比赛。

我要快进,直到我到了磁带节将在我的妈妈,我走了进来。当我看到磁带我得到了我一生中最大的惊喜。她走进房间,走到床上。她伸出了我的枕头,放在床上,这漫漫长路。

我不知道我自己“到底是什么,她在做什么?”这不是我的问题直到长的回答。我的下巴只是击中地面时,她蹲下来,把她制服打扮,并推倒下降让他们在地上,她的内裤。

然后她爬上床,跨越了我的枕头。她达成背部和拉她的衣服,直至有人在她的臀部了。我可以看到她裸露的小屁股,因为她身体前倾,奠定了她的头在枕头上。

现在我的公鸡是岩石硬,所以我拉出来,并开始抚摸着他们,但我看了。她慢慢地开始对她的膝盖岩石来回。我的一个枕头年底,卷起了她的双腿之间,她拥抱另一端,我可以看出,她是摩擦反对她的猫。

我坐在那里,用胶水粘贴在监测,缓缓双峰我的枕头我的眼睛。经过两分钟她开始呻吟,她练得半年成坐姿,开始骑我的枕头快。到现在,她的呼吸太重,你能听到她把每一个奄奄一息。

然后,突然,她扔她的头背部和拱形她回来。由于她没有露出了她对我的枕头推她阴部。她一声呻吟声的喜悦,因为她带来了我的枕头自己的高潮卡明。

她坐在那儿发抖,她屏住了呼吸。然后她站起身来,把她的内裤来了,在床上直了,离开了房间。我坐在那里感到十分惊讶,她不知道为什么在我的房间吗?她可以做她自己的床上了。唯一的答案我能拿出的是,也许她是幻想,她他妈的我。

俺跑到床上,并根据拉涵盖从我的枕头了。我拒绝了,而且是湿点,她在那里暨。我曾它我的鼻子,闻到甜香味。我知道现在我不得不她,即使这意味着考虑她。

那天晚上,她回到家里之前我去了一个淋浴和剃光。我一下子一些科隆接手,把一个小下来的头发在我的公鸡。这样,她的气味,并希望这将吸引她。

然后我又拿出一双新内裤。所剩下的是一对红色和白色鞋。我曾了一双红色,白色,然后看看哪一双看起来更具吸引力。当我举起我注意到他们很瘦,你可以看到他们的权利,通过白色内裤。

我把他们就在照镜子。他们是如此庞大,你可以看到我的公鸡和周围的头发。 “完美”我想,“这将使她的猫热”。我把我的长袍上和进入厨房,等待着。

当我坐在那里,我在我的计划。雪灾真的吹外,这时候打我。如果电源是出去那么也许我可以说服爬在床上,她与我保持温暖。我们的房子是完全没有权力电等有没有暖气。但如果它的机会走出去。

这时候我想通,我可以只关掉自己的权力,从而断路器面板,她会觉得出的权力。但是,我的录像机?我想记录万一发生意外,但如果我关上了,然后关闭电源我不能。

然后我记得我的爸爸说,每间卧室自己破碎了。这意味着我可以关闭我的卧室里除了在家里过的一切。

我去把相机设置备份再次在她的卧室,把我的新的磁带录像机。然后,我在家里搜查,发现所有的蜡烛,把我在厨房的柜台他们。我是晚上八时,我只是把最后一个下来的时候,她走了进来

“BURRR,其冻结外”她说,她走在发抖。

“怎么样热巧克力?”我问。

“这听起来不错,”她回答,她坐在椅子上。

我去,开始了热巧克力,结果一转身,我看见她在我主演。

“你为什么不出去他们被打湿衣服,把你的长袍上,届时,可可将准备”我说

她点点头表示同意她的头和她的房间里领导。我站在那里看着窗外,看着雪风。当她回来,她走进厨房,她穿着淡紫色短袍(我最喜欢的)。

“什么都是蜡烛呢?”她问,当她坐在回落。

“万一停电”我回答。

“上帝,我希望不会,这所房子变冷非常快,我已经冻结”她说。

“不要担心,妈妈我来帮你温暖的”我说,我走过去和她的跨越,我开始按摩她的脖子。

“咽,那感觉好极了”她低声说。

就是我,站在我看到她的长袍了。她的乳房看上去如此坚定,我想达到下来,爱抚它们。她又在我主演的公鸡,我可以告诉她的呼吸,她享受的看法。我跑我的手绕到她的脖子上,开始揉它。

像我一样,直到她的头靠在她的前额上方向前休息对我的肚子。她在我的裆热呼吸感觉很好,我开始变得和勃起。看到我穿着比基尼只勉强够支付我的公鸡概要当它软软的,我知道如果我得到一个硬盘上,将捅了我的内裤的顶部。

果然没有多久,直到我觉得我的公鸡头推了我的内裤顶部的方式。我听到我妈妈一声低一声让我知道她是看它捅出来。我开始运行我的手了她的后脑,让我的手指滑动,但她柔软的头发。与此同时,我在她的脸上轻轻推到接近小费我throbing公鸡。

她是真正的沉重呼吸到现在,她开始蠕动椅子上。由于她没有她的长袍下跌开放暴露了她的身体下部。我低头,看见她没有穿任何内裤。然后,突然,她抬起头说:“那好,我们最好现在就停止”。

我打回了,站在她的前面有。她看了下在我的公鸡暴露头部和深深吸了一口气,然后站起身走出主持会议。

“我想我要快速洗澡,以防停电,她说:”赶上她的呼吸。

“好妈妈”我回答有点失望。

我看着她,她便离开了厨房。她的屁股摇摆从一边到一边,一个性感的aluring方式。我只想运行和服装她一意孤行,在她的猫我的公鸡,但我知道这将是错误的。悄悄地我悄悄地到浴室门口,听到她的洗澡水运行。

这是下午九时半,你可以听到外面风吹像疯了一样。是时候把我的计划付诸行动。我抓住一个手电筒和领导下到地下室。我打开开关面板和阅读标签,看看断路器我卧室里。

一旦我发现我打的主要断路器,关上电源。随着我匆匆忙忙,除了把我的卧室一次性所有断路器手电筒。然后,我把主要断路器重新打开。现在,家中任何东西是除了我的卧室了。

我跑正是时候,上楼梯听到我妈妈给我打电话。我去了浴室的门。

“你电话吗?”我问。

“是的,没有权力去吗?”她问。

“是的,一切都过”我回答。

“我不能在这里看到大坝的事情”,她诅咒。

“等一等,我给您的蜡烛”我说,我赶到了厨房和一个。

我点它然后打开门,并加强进来,我喘息着,因为我看到她站在我面前裸体。她的尸体更美丽,我想象。我设置了蜡烛下来的水槽,当我回头一看,她在她用毛巾包裹。本人走出,并关闭了大门。

我点上蜡烛,把它们在自己的房间左右。的蜡烛闪烁的灯光给了她房间里的浪漫气氛。你可能已经感觉到房子越来越冷,我知道这并不需要很长时间,直到它被冻结。

“上帝在这里的冻结她说:”她一走进房间。

“是啊,其会得到很多较冷,吹来的风像疯子以外”我告诉她。

“妈的,我要冻死她说:”站在那里发抖。

我走过去,把我的双臂拥抱她,低声说:“不,你不会”。

“我今晚让你温暖,现在进入床”当时我说我吻她的前额。

她转过身来,她到床上,她的长袍骑了,我看见她仍然没有穿任何内裤抓取。她最美丽的圆我见过屁股。

“获得的封面下,我会在一分钟时,我必须确保水是运行在一个小厨房,使管道不冻结了”我说。

我去,然后打开我的房间里为首的水。我打开,以确保一切工作的很好,我相信相机有一个良好的床观看屏幕。你可以看到一切完美,点燃了蜡烛的巨大空间。我开始录像机记录。

我站在那里一看我的妈妈躺在那里分钟。像我一样,我看见她达到了覆盖下的摩擦下,开始在毯子她的猫。然后,她的腿慢慢地分手,因为她工作的她的手进一步下降。我听到她的呻吟,她摸她的猫,我可以告诉她大坝角质。

我知道如果我没有回去,她会很快得到过她之前,我有机会他妈的她。我赶紧回到自己的房间走了进来,我吓了一跳,她像我一样。

“我不认为你是回来了,”她说。

“我告诉你,我打算今晚让你温暖,”我回答说,我走到床上。

我放在床头柜上她的床边一支蜡烛。我走过去和不变。现在是关键时刻,我解开我的长袍,让它跌落至地上。她只是躺在那里看着我。我站在那里一让她获得良好的外观分钟。

我可以看到她的眼睛凝视着她的欲望,上下我的身体。我到达了下来,我的比基尼内裤,慢慢地进行拉下来揭示我的半来给她看硬公鸡。之前,她可以说什么我就在她顶部的下滑。

“你在干什么”她尖叫。

我没有说什么,因为我定位在她的土墩我公鸡。她让出一个低呻吟,因为她觉得这对她紧迫。我开始亲吻她的肩膀和我一样,她喘息着,把我的臀部,她的手。

“我们不应该这样做,”她说,在微弱的淫荡的声音。

正如我一个吻她的肩膀我达到我的手,开始了她的其他肩膀按摩,让我的手慢慢地漂移到她的乳房。她闭上了眼睛,让出一呻吟,因为她觉得我的手指抚摸她的乳头。慢慢地我开始亲吻和舔我的方式向上和向下她的脖子。她是真正的呼吸沉重,我能感觉到她的心跳声。

“我们需要阻止我们做一些事情之前,我们不应该”她说呼吸之间。

“为什么?如果所有单,所以没有人会知道,如果我们不说:”我在她耳边低声说。

我的鸡是硬摇滚现在,我知道她能感觉到它在柔软的头发,她依偎土堆。我开始慢慢地她冢驼峰我轻轻吸她的脖子,并抚摸她的乳房。她呻吟着,并达成设立和经营,通过我的头发,另一只手滑下她的手指在我的屁股裸露。

然后,她让出一个响亮的淫荡的呻吟,在一个迅速移动她的双腿,她的主旨时,它们传播的一样宽,在低性感的声音她说:

“他妈的我”。

我撩起了她的两腿之间,让我和我的屁股降低退缩,我的公鸡公鸡属于我的她的湿猫之间的嘴唇滑落我的屁股。我的公鸡头,在她的爱隧道的入口,在进入她,我觉得她的猫承包,抓住我的公鸡和拉内她的猫了。

“哦,上帝Yessss”她呻吟着说,因为她觉得它沉入她的猫越来越深。

“这么bigggg,你大那么你的父亲”,她兴奋地说。

一旦它所有的方式,我只是躺在那里享受着我的公鸡她的猫跳动的感觉。它开始搏动越来越难,她开始喘气。

“OHHHH GODDD,我不能相信你已经让我暨”她说,她抱住我的腰,她的腿,开始驼峰我的公鸡。只用了她的整个身体到了一两分钟开始颤抖和动摇,她放弃了强大的高潮。

慢慢地我开始泵进出她的可爱的小公鸡,我爱洞,她试图抓住她的呼吸。余俯下身来,并参加了我的嘴和她的乳头开始吸吮它。她拿出了她的热情和呻吟的呼声强烈,因为我性交她的猫深。

“哦YESSS亲爱的那种感觉如此GOOOOD,不停止,你让妈妈的猫暨再次,”她喊了,因为她还有另外一个高潮。

听到她说,我兴奋,我觉得我的公鸡扩大,因为我长大越来越接近爆炸自己。她觉得我的公鸡内扩大和她的猫,她知道我现在放手边缘。

“做宝贝,让妈妈觉得暨喷出在她的猫”她呻吟着说你的大公鸡。

我不能憋不住。我提出建立并开始中风进出我的公鸡她的猫越来越难。她开始与每个降压我公鸡的主旨。我能感觉到我的公鸡准备爆炸。

“哦的MOM我要在你的猫暨”我哭了,因为我觉得我的公鸡爆炸腹中湿猫。

“我的上帝你的洪水猫宝贝,感觉很好,我喷出更多暨”她说,她蹲下来,抓住我的屁股和拉在她的猫我的人们。

后来我和我躺在那里,她仍然公鸡。她的猫还是throbing所以我们之间达成了腿,轻轻揉她肿克利特。这又大又伸出来,每次我摸到了,我觉得她在我的公鸡猫合同。

“上帝你知道如何使一个女子兼,你在哪里学习他妈的这样?”她说,试图赶上她的呼吸,“这是我第一次超过了高潮”。

“你是什么意思?”我问。

“地狱我很幸运,如果我有一个高潮时,你爸爸克斯我。他总是暨的很快,但大坝您给了我三个高潮,我仍保留他妈的”她回答。

“我很高兴你喜欢它,”我低声俯下身来,并给了她的嘴唇轻吻。正如我们张开嘴,我们盯着对方的眼睛,然后她就起来,拉我的嘴唇回落到她,给了我一个充满激情的吻。我觉得我的公鸡越来越难以再这样,我开始慢慢他妈的她的猫。

“哦,上帝你GOOOODDD”她呻吟着说。

我不能帮助自己,我想她他妈的热猫一些。我们性交了半小时,她来两次。然后我们就睡着了对方的武器。

我醒来了凌晨二时许,想起我把权力交还给上,所以我悄悄起身,并把所有的断路器重新打开。妈妈躺在床上,她一边与她还给我。当我爬进床上余梳理她温暖柔软的屁股了回来,所以偶依了她身边,把她周围的我的胳膊,回落到睡觉。

第二天早晨,当我醒来凌晨约五时,妈妈是不是在床上。我听到淋浴运行,所以我向后下来,该有多好晚上没想过了。我仍然觉得她的猫怎么是湿的方式,并紧扣这么难。

我开始获取和安装考虑这个问题,所以我就下来,开始抚摸我的公鸡。就在这时,门开了,妈妈走出了浴室。她用毛巾缠在她和她周围的头一看见她洗了头发。

她走到了床边,然后她弯下腰来,并开始用毛巾干她的头发。围绕她的身体几乎涵盖毛巾。我凝视着她的美丽的大腿,在她的乳房,然后切割。之后,她做她的头发干摩擦她把她的头回来,让她的头发在她倒下。

她看上去性感站在那里。然后她拿起她的长袍,是在床旁边的地板走到她的梳妆台,她把她的发刷和化妆。在她回到我身边,她解开毛巾让它跌落至地上,并把她的长袍,然后开始刷她的头发。

“我看到的权力回来,”她说,她刷她的头发。

“是啊,我听说今天上午约两加热器踢了。”我回答。

她转身走到床,站在那里。

“关于昨晚”她说。

“我知道,对不起妈妈我控制不住自己,”我不好意思地说。

“让我说完”她说,她拉了回来和检索表英寸

“昨晚是最令人兴奋的晚上,我从未有过,”她说她的头发贯穿着我的胸口,她的手指。

“我也是,你使我如此角质,每次你和高潮我能感觉到。我不相信你放手五次昨晚,”我说。

“其实我有6个高潮,”她笑着说。

“六?当是另一个人?”我问。

“开始时,当您订在我上面,我感觉你的赤裸的身体和你对我硬公鸡。然后你开始亲吻我的脖子和触摸我的乳头。这反过来,我就这么多,它使我暨“她告诉我。

她俯下身来,吻了我。正如我们吻我拉着她的手和指导下,包括我的跳动的公鸡下来。由于她的手摸到了她呻吟着说。我觉得周围的轴她的手指包好,她就开始托市。

“我以为我只是在做梦这是很大的,但即使在我手中,感觉大,”她说的呻吟。

“你为什么不下去的封面,并根据自己看看有多大,”我笑着说。

“Ummmmm,听起来好像你要我看它”她答道。

她把负债表和下滑的下下来。当她看到它,她一声呻吟喘然后说:“上帝是巨大的”。她放在我的肚子她的头,并开始抚摸她的手指。然后她蹲下来,抚摸我的球。

我的鸡是硬摇滚现在,我想她觉得周围的嘴,但她只是躺在那里。最后,我不能再等待了。我到达了下来,放在她的后脑我的手,她的脸推到它。

“吸它的妈妈”我告诉她,我拉着她的头部有。

她犹豫了一分钟,然后我觉得她温暖潮湿的嘴包围我的公鸡头。她只是在那儿举行了一两分钟,然后我觉得它的整个尖端她的头部,然后舌头舔。突然,她呻吟着,真正开始吸吮它。

“Ummmmmmm”她呻吟着说,她去野生舔我的向上和向下轴当时在她的嘴里,据她可能。我从来没有被卷入这样的前,她根本无法获得足够。

“哦,上帝它的味道,使GOOOOD”她叫道,“我爱吸吮科技”。

她一方面是缠绕在我的轴基础,而她我吸了进去。另一方面,她正用我的球。接着,她做了一些都快把我逼疯。在她的拇指和手指,她退出了我的公鸡使得在孔端打开低着头,然后她坚持她的舌头在一角,它开始蠕动。我可以带它了。

“OHHHHHH GODDDDDD的MOM你让我去暨”我叫道。

她走到了我的腿,跑到她的指甲上下从我的球我的屁股。这开车的边缘我,我开枪,我到她嘴里负荷深。

“Ummmmmm”她呻吟着说,她吞下我的负荷。她躺在那里吸吮和舔我的公鸡头,直到她耗尽了最后一滴我每。然后,她回来了,放在我的肩上她的头。

“谢谢你”她笑着说:“我一直想知道它喜欢吮吸公鸡是”

“你是什么意思?”我问奇怪。

“我从来没有这么做过,你的第一个”她回答红了脸。

“你开玩笑,你没有吸过爸爸?”我问。

“不,他不会让我。我试着一次当我们第一次结婚,但他说那是肮脏的,加上他说,有许多病菌”她答道。

“你说你从来没有口交?”我问。

“不,”她回答的一种尴尬。

“爸爸从来舔你的猫?”我问。

“不,他说在那儿,”她回答,他不喜欢的女子下来的气味。

我崴到她背上,然后她对我得到了我的膝盖与她的腿。我到达了下来,解开她的长袍,把它打开。我把她的腿和传播他们只出尽可能会去。我低头看看我的妈妈第一次猫,它看上去甜美。

她的嘴唇肿胀外,公开揭露她的漂亮的小粉红色克利特。她的猫阴雨她乳白色的果汁和爱她的克利特的抽搐。每一次抽动着她的爱隧道将打开和关闭,让她的花蜜流。

“这时候你发现你已经错过这些年来,”我告诉她,因为我降低了我的脸,她的双腿之间。

我开始吻她的大腿内侧到外猫,她的嘴唇,而我跑在她的土堆柔软的头发我的手指。然后我周围轻轻舔她的猫的嘴唇。我把它好,慢让她的预期之内建立。

它没有花多长时间,直到我听到她的呼吸速度更快。这时候我开始慢慢的舔,确保她的猫的嘴唇内侧,不要碰她克利特。我想完全得到她的面前,引起我给她克利特的乐趣。我放下我的舌头到她可爱的小黑洞,慢慢地下滑摇摆它在它的周围。

“Ohhhhhhh ",,,," OHHHHHH”她呻吟着冲出我的舌头在她的爱,在和隧道。

她的双手抓住她的工作表和脚趾的弯曲。我觉得她的肌肉收紧,然后她拱形解除她的背部和她的床上屁股。我知道,她对拥有和高潮边缘,所以我提出我的舌头舔起来,轻轻在她的克利特的话,我舔一遍。

她的整个身体开始动摇我的舌头碰到她克利特。这是一次让她暨。我曾和拉我拇指她克利特罩暴露了她的招标一点爱按钮。然后,我摸了摸自己的舌头给它。

像我一样,她拿着床单困难,开始气喘吁吁。慢慢地我就开始弹上是我的舌头速度加快和我一样。她开始颤抖,摇晃,然后突然松开她的床单,抓住我的后脑勺,并开始他妈的我的脸。

“噢GODDD,我是泡泡,宝贝,我泡泡,在你的嘴”,她尖叫我暨。

我开始对她都从她的克利特猫我的舌头舔她的辉煌洞。我的脸被湿透了她的爱和暨果汁。完全不喘气,呼吸和空气,她终于放开我的头和定居下来。

她想说话,但不能因为她出呼吸。

“我从来没有,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,经历过这样,,,,,,”她说,气喘吁吁。

我站起来,奠定了她身旁,她把我的胳膊左右。

“看你一直缺少”我说,我吻了她。

“如果我知道它认为奇妙,我会发现有人早就这样做了,”她说。

“那么现在你有,我会舔你的可爱的猫任何时候你想妈妈”我告诉她。

与她近距离地比邻我,我们躺在那里,直到它的时候她去工作。

在她去工作,我站了起来,把我的长袍上,前往检查我的录像机,看看是否已经停止。余倒带的磁带,然后按下小发挥看到它已停止。我惊奇地看到它记录了一切。就在这时,我听到前门打开。这是丽萃。

“所以他的权力昨晚下班?”她问。

“是的”我回答。

“必须在房子被大坝冷”她说。

“不,”我回答。

“你是什么意思?”她问。

“好吧,让我们这样说,”我与邪恶的微笑说:“你是我的下一个星期的奴隶”

“你怎么数字呢?”她说。

“跟我来”我告诉她。

我把她的手,领她到我的卧室。我告诉她坐下来,看着磁带。她的下巴几乎触及地面,她看着。我只是靠在椅背上的我的脸傻笑。

当她坐在那里看录像带,我注意到她一直渡海uncrossing她的腿和椅子上蠕动。经过约半看,一小时的她呼吸沉重。我站了起来,关上了录像机了。

“为什么在这样做呢?”她问。

“你看够了。面对它,你失去了”我告诉她。

“现在是什么?”她问。

“嗯,我们同意这样,你是我的奴隶了一个星期。你必须做任何我说,这是交易,”我说。

“好吧,那么你要我怎么办?”她问。

“Hummmm,让,让我看看你裸体”我说的开始。

“什么!”她咆哮。

“你听到我,交易就是交易,现在带”我告诉她。

她慢慢地解开她的上衣和删除它,然后她解开她的裤子滑落下来,并和关闭。我凝视着在她可爱的身材,她站在她的胸罩和内裤那里。我能感觉到我的公鸡歌厅的看着她努力。

接着她就落后,解开她的胸罩让它跌落至地上。她可爱的小乳房和她的乳头是小像妈妈。她似乎有点害怕,我向她走去。她只说对了她的小白色的花边内裤。

“你肯定是美丽的,”我说,我轻轻跑到她的胳膊向她的肩膀我的手。

“我一直欣赏一段时间现在”我告诉你我的手,她继续在她的肩膀,以她的脖子了。

正如我的手摸她的脖子,她叹了口气,她的头倾斜,让我揉她的脖子。我可以告诉她,她的呼吸越来越引起。她的眼睛现在的一半,并关闭了她的嘴微微张开。我走进密切,俯身轻轻亲吻她的脖子。像我一样,她闭上了眼睛所有的方式,让出一个低软呻吟。

我跑到了我的手对她轻轻抚摸她的乳房乳头。这是硬戳出来,因为她觉得我的手指滑过它她喘着气。现在我的公鸡非常辛苦,而且坚持我的长袍了。我走到靠近她,让她对我的公鸡擦。

当我继续吻她的脖子和肩膀我蹲下来,滑下她的内裤,让他们倒在地面。我放下了她到我的床上,然后我在她耳边低声说,我张开了我的腿和降低它们之间的公鸡。

“我从来没有这么做过”她说shly。

“你是说你仍是处女?”我问。

“是的”她答道。

“幸福的时候你成为一个女人,”我低声说,我继续降低自己。

我的公鸡头滑下她的湿缝抚摸她肿克利特,直到它找到了她可爱的爱隧道。她觉得在她的猫我的公鸡门口,她一声呻吟,然后她一声喊叫,我发表了一点推动,弹出她的樱桃。

“哦酵母丽萃,你有一个很好的紧张猫”我呻吟着,因为我穿了她的猫。

“疼”她呜咽着。

“别担心你会得到使用它在一分钟”我告诉她。

一旦它所有的方式,我停下来,让她的猫让习惯于它的大小。我的鸡是跳动的腹中,我可以在她脸上的表情告诉大家,她能感觉到它。几分钟后,我觉得她的猫开始在我的合同公鸡。

突然,她就起来,抱住我的脖子,开始将她的臀部上下驼峰我。我只是让她躺在那里驼峰它。

“哦,本感觉像我要尿尿”,她呻吟着说。

我知道她准备去和高潮,所以我慢慢他妈的她。她传播她的腿进行尽可能广泛的她和我举行了紧张,因为她觉得我的公鸡滑动出她的。

那么每一个在她的身体肌肉收紧。我开始他妈的她快,像我一样,她开始动摇。知道她对放开的边缘,让我非常兴奋,我想暨。我觉得我的公鸡放大然后爆炸发送我的体内射精她的猫深。与此同时,我觉得她的下面,我抽搐,她有她的第一次爆炸的真正高潮。

“哇,觉得奇怪她说:”赶上了呼吸。

“但你们喜欢吗?”我问。

“是啊”她红着脸说。

“好妈妈,因为明天晚上要工作在医院,爸爸上夜班会从纽约赶回”我告诉她。

“所以?”她说。

“爸爸回家时,你要勾引他,”我说。

“什么?不行”她回答。

“你我做妈妈了,现在你必须做爸爸”我告诉她。 “记住你是我的一个星期奴隶”

她没有说什么,她转身离开了房间。

整天妈妈一直看着我在她眼里的欲望,但她并没有尝试任何东西,因为萃在家。当她想通过我,她发了点刷对我,以及何时萃没有在房间里,她想警察感觉。

这不是其中的一半,丽萃是昂首阔步的摆动左右取笑她的屁股或弯腰,所以我可以看见我了她的上衣。我在天堂,有两名妇女对我垂涎。

妈妈要工作从6:00到上午06点和下午的父亲是12小时的班假设是在家附近晚上8:00。妈妈离开后,我去工作利兹的卧室成立相机,我可以带的夜间活动。

后来我走进客厅。丽萃是坐在沙发看电视。我坐在她身旁,看着她的电视。丽萃并达成了在我的大腿她的手。我看着她,对她微笑着,她跑到她的手来到我的裤裆。

“我们感觉活泼,”我笑着说。

“是啊”她回答。

然后,她俯下身,给了我一个吻。在我知道,我们正在作出在沙发上了。我估计,“什么是地狱,不如让她今晚角质”。我跑到了我的手在她的上衣和她打了针锋相对的。她的乳头,硬梆梆的,因为我感动他们,她愉快地呻吟着。

她拉开我的裤子,她的手在里面抚摸着我的公鸡。我推开我的手下来到她的内裤,开始觉得她的猫。温暖和潮湿,我停留在她的小爱洞我的手指。

“我们去我的房间里,而且要”她说。

“不,你需要保存的父亲,”我说。

“难道我真的要与爸爸呢?”她问。

“是的,并记住你要勾引他不仅取笑他:”我告诉她。

他说:“我要他妈的他”她答道,换句话说。

“不,你必须让他他妈的你”我回答。

说了这些,我们回到亲吻和感受对方的节奏。大约8时我站起来,使我们吃的东西。父亲将家中的时间,我想给萃足够的时间做好准备。完成后,我们吃,我告诉她去洗澡,把性感的东西。

关于后,她去准备爸爸拉英寸15分钟

“嘿爸爸是您的行程如何?”我问。

“累”他说,他开始了他的手提箱。

“难道你有什么乐趣?”我问。

“在出差之前,你是在开玩笑”,他开玩笑地回答。

“你饿了吗?”我问。

“不,我在飞机上吃。我只想坐下来休息,”他说,他在客厅领导。

他坐在沙发上打开电视上,然后抓起一本杂志,开始阅读它。我去了,坐在椅子上,看着电视。几分钟后,萃走了进来,她身穿实际短期睡衣,她看上去大坝也性感。

“嗨,爸爸”,她说,她躺在地板上,以看电视了。

“嗨,爱人”他回答说,他回来看他的杂志。

她就对她父亲躺在她屁股肚子。她的腿支撑在膝盖和范围更广。我知道像她的睡衣短是,如果爸爸看不起他会看到她的内裤。我开始获取和安装光是自己想。

后一点我看一下我的爸爸了。我看见他低头望着丽萃,我可以告诉他是享受视线。我想知道,如果他要打开上。然后,他把杂志下来,站了起来。

“如果你去爸爸?”利兹问。

“只要改变这些衣服,”他说,他离开了房间。

我站起来,到厨房拿东西喝。回来的路上留下我故意走利兹附近只是为了让她自己在看。当我低下头,我可以明白为什么父亲是享受的观点。丽萃没有任何内裤。

在她的腿传播的方式是她的猫是敞开,你可以看到她的小克利特。她的猫阴雨她乳白色的爱果汁当我在她的克利特我能看到它抽搐研究。每次抽动着她的小爱孔会打开,让她的爱情果汁流出更多。

我终于回到我的椅子,就在这时,爸爸回来。他身穿长袍。他坐在退缩,在沙发上,拿起杂志了。我估计这是有关我离开的时间是如此萃可以单独与他。

“哦,好我想我要去睡觉了”我说,我看了下萃和纵容。

“晚安儿子”爸爸说。

我站起来,回到自己的房间。我决定检查,确保工作的相机,所以我把我的监督和检查。一切都运转得顺利。我在那里设置相机给我Liz的床很大意见。我坐在我的显示器前面有等待他们进入她的卧室。经过约他们仍然没有出现,所以我偷看我的卧室的门了15分钟。

我低头走向客厅。一切都安静,除了从电视光线暗。我默默地通过向员工餐厅厨房我的方式。从那里我可以看到进入客厅而不被人注意。

正如我对着客厅我看到我的爸爸和丽萃在沙发上接吻说谎。爸爸,双手下萃的睡衣,她屁股的感觉,而萃的手在他的长袍被压他的公鸡。

然后,他跑到他的手绕到前面,像他那样她抬起腿支撑起来,让她的两腿之间,他的手滑。当他谈到她的猫,她一声呻吟声,开始移动他的手对她的猫来回。

她拱她的后脑,闭上了眼睛,他开始指法她紧小洞。我可以听到她的呼吸真正的沉重,我知道她很引起。然后我听见她说的爸爸,

“在我把它”

她一定是角质,使她忘记了,她想参加她的房间里,所以我可以记录在案。

父亲提出了起来,拉她,直到她在沙发上充分合作。然后他解开了他的长袍,并把它赶走。丽萃伸手抚摸他的球,而他做到了。然后,她的腿,他的蔓延,降低他的公鸡等待她的猫。她呻吟着,因为她觉得她的爱是进入隧道。

“哦YESSS爸爸这样做”,她央求他,“把它所有的方法”

他开车是公鸡的所有方式,开始她他妈的快和硬。突然,一,两分钟后,他拉他的公鸡出她的猫,投篮命中率都在她的肚子,他的负荷。我无法相信,他已完成。丽萃躺在那里乞求他把它回来,但他开枪,他瓦德并结束了。

他站起身来,上床睡觉离开萃性受挫。我只是站在那里看着她和我一样,她到了她的两腿之间,开始自己手淫。我的公鸡已经很难从看她和爸爸,但现在看她手淫真的要我的公鸡跳动。

我低头对我父亲的房间大厅,看看他仍然上升,但它是黑暗。慢慢地我走到了沙发边,站在那里。丽萃已经关闭,她的眼睛是如此与她的猫,她从来没有听说过我的方式参与。

俺解开我的裤子和拉下来。正如我跪在她的两腿之间的沙发上,她睁开了眼睛,看到我的硬盘公鸡我来说。她从来没有说过一个字,因为我自己降低下来,把她的湿猫我的小公鸡。

“噢贲,你的鸡大于父亲”她低声说,因为她觉得它下沉加深。

“这就是妈妈说太多,”我告诉她,我开始慢慢地抽了我的爱隧道和公鸡的。

在一个充满激情的吻锁定的嘴唇。我跑我的手到她的乳房和她的乳头作用。这很难,所以我弯下身子,开始舔我的舌头超过它。然后,我把我的嘴她的乳房,并开始吮吸它,而我对她的乳头硬小舌头工作。

“哦,你让本感到如此gooood下”她低声说,她擦了我的屁股裸露她的手。她跑了她的手和腿之间的觉得我的公鸡,因为它滑出了她的猫在和。

“我感觉这样胶粘的,”她说的呻吟。

“这是你们的爱都在我的果汁公鸡”我告诉她。

然后,她把她的手出来,她没有我把它舔她的手指从她的果汁。我一直在和抽水我从她可爱的小公鸡爱洞。她提出了她的腿在空中高,他们广泛的传播。

“哦Goddd他妈的我很难,我要Cummmm”她呻吟着说。

知道她是固定的野生暨驱使我和我也准备加载到喷我,我妹妹的辉煌洞。

“噢YESSS贲,我觉得我你的油封喷出,使我CUMMMM及其”她尖叫着,她放弃了强大的高潮。

它是一件好事父亲是一个良好的睡眠,或者他可能会听到她。随后丽萃并采取了淋浴,我回到自己的房间。我躺在那里的所有的性我和我的妈妈和姐姐的想法。最后,我睡着了我脸上的微笑,满意的公鸡。

第二天早晨,我听到爸爸起床去上班。我看着时钟,看到它是凌晨4点。我起身出去了厨房。他坐在那里完成他的咖啡。

“你早起,”他说。

“是啊,我到床上去年初之夜”我回答。

“你看的那部电影昨晚休息吗?”我问。

“不,我去睡觉”他说,起身离开。

在他走后,我被拖回我的房间。当我通过我的妹妹房间,我听到微弱的呻吟。我停下来和她悄悄打开门,门缝英寸萃躺在那里,她与她的手内裤摩擦她的猫。我站在那里,看着她自己的作用。

她的视线自慰使我的公鸡努力。几分钟后,我看到她提出了她的小屁股离开床,她开始喘气,她带来了自己的高潮。我的鸡是岩石硬,需要一些帮助,所以我闭上了门,回到自己的房间。

我跳回到床上,开始杰克了。我是如此陷入压过,我从来没有听说过我的卧室的门打开。突然,我才惊觉我的妈妈到我床上爬。

“这让我帮助,”她低声说,她蹲下来,你抓住我的公鸡。慢慢地,她开始抽我的公鸡,那么她滑下,并注意到她的温暖的嘴里,开始吮吸它。她的舌头弹我的公鸡头,而她的双手向上和向下的工作我的轴。它认为非常好,我知道她要我等待射入她的嘴里我的负荷。它没有花多长时间,直到她让我送热爆炸暨globs喷出了她的喉咙,但我需要更多的则blowjob,我需要一个好的他妈的。

“操我妈妈说:”我脱口而出。

她把她的护士制服和她的内裤了下滑。然后她站起来,跨越我和她的湿猫缓和下来到我的跳动的公鸡。

“OOOHHHH Goddd本我一直想要一整夜”她说,她慢慢骑我。 “所有我能想到的在工作和他妈的回家的公鸡”。

然后她拉开她的制服,她欺骗了她的头和关闭它。然后,她就回来解开她的胸罩,她loucious暴露乳房。当她来回震动我的公鸡我注意到我的眼角指出,丽萃是在门口窥视。

我把她的一个乳头,轻轻地吸上它。像我一样,她愉快地呻吟着。不久,她摇晃硬盘上来回我的公鸡。我跑到附近落后,插入她紧小混蛋手指我的手。

“哦,上帝你去把我的猫鞘暨”她呻吟着说,因为她觉得我的手指在她的屁股会更深。

到现在,我准备拍摄其它负载,所以我开始我的公鸡推力到她的湿猫了。经过几次我的公鸡爆炸发出的热暨流腹中深好重点。她呻吟着,因为她觉得我暨洪水她的猫,她放弃了强大的高潮。她坐在那里捕捉她的呼吸。她的温暖暨是滴下来了我的球,这感觉非常好。不久,她俯下身,给我一个吻,然后起身离开。我躺在那里该有多好想法是能够他妈的她和丽萃。现在我希望有朝一日我可以在床上,他们同我一起都在同一时间。

球情人
由A_4_playboy?

这一切都始于一年前。我妈妈是一个美丽的38岁,长流金发和细长体岁女子。她的乳房大小适中,但充分。我爸爸是在美国海军上校,是3个月经常出海一次。在海湾战争期间,我父亲是将近一年了在波斯湾,所以我妈妈和我独自在家。

高中毕业后,我决定等到爸爸回家之前接受大学教育。这样我会在旁边帮我的妈妈,直到他回来。没想到,到底我会帮助她。

大约两个月后,运出了我的爸爸,我开始注意到作为一个女人,一个女人需要我的妈妈。起初,她只是母亲,但随后她开始说话,走路,穿着更加积极主动。晚上,她将在走走性感小睡衣的房子。这是纯粹的,我可以透过它看到她的野兽和内裤。我很快就发现自己成为性吸引了她。我开始在夜间起飞杰克对她的幻想和该有多好,是要爱她。

有一天,我妈妈的朋友朱莉已经结束,他们在厨房里的谈话。当我来到楼下,就听见他们,他们在谈论性。我不再仅仅是短期和听取厨房。朱莉是问她是如何阻碍了,因为她的丈夫和父亲运走。他们是在同一条船上都在一起。

“哦,很好,”我妈妈说。

“这不是你过不去?”朱莉问。

“不是,”妈妈说。

“哎呀我已经去坚果,我的意思是这一切没有性别的时间,”朱莉笑着说。

“噢,那,酵母,很难在我身上,”我的妈妈笑着说。

“我已经爬上墙,”朱莉说。

“有些日子里,我也有同感,但随后又就没有球来取笑我说:”我妈妈回答嬉笑。

“你是什么意思?”朱莉问。

“看到一个人的球转着我,”我妈妈对她说。

“真的吗?怎么样?”朱莉问。

他说:“一个人的球视觉和嗅觉的,他们把我的热情野生,我只想对他们的所有舔”妈妈说。

“哇,这是奇怪,我宁愿吮吸他的公鸡,不要舔他的球,”朱莉说。

“我知道,但看到和舔他的球令我这样该死的角质。地狱只是它让我的想法是角质,”她笑着说。

“哦酵母?”朱莉说。

“是啊,我一直在使角质最近,如果一个男人想和强奸我,我很可能就会让他,”我的妈妈笑着说。

“哎呀你必须为我的角质,如果你让一个人强奸你,”朱莉回答。

“地狱我经常有关获取强奸幻想,它是一个真正的打开,”我的妈妈说。

当我站在走廊上听我不知道,朱莉已经变得以使用卫生间。她来到附近的角落,让我吃惊。

“嗨,鲍比,你怎么?”她说,她看着我。

“好太太克,”我回答知道,她可以看到我的裤子的凸起作为我站在她的前面有。

“你知道你可以帮帮忙,在这里更多的妈妈”,她笑着说,她盯着我的蹲下。

“我不帮忙做家事和她的东西,”我回答。

“是啊,但她需要在其他方面也帮忙,”她笑着说,她对浴室继续。

听到他们的谈话,然后朱莉说什么给我硬让我去我的浴室和静压了。当我坐在那里,压过,我发现自己幻想我的妈妈看到我的球,舔它们。后来晚上,我决定看看会发生什么,如果她得到了我的球可见一斑。我把淋浴,并使什么,但我的浴包(短毛巾已经和弹性腰带)。

我的妈妈正坐在有一杯酒的厨房。我走了,前往的浮沉。我的背是她,我弯下腰来假装要寻找的东西在水槽。我能感觉到我的浴包起来,我弯下腰来,我知道我的屁股和球都让她看到暴露出来。我把我的时间寻找水槽下,让她有机会好好看看。

当我站起来,转过身来,我看到她看着我。在她的脸上是无价的,我可以告诉她一直看着我。我告诉她我要去看才可以使电视准备上床睡觉。我走进客厅,奠定了在电视机前的地板了。当我躺在那里看电视,她走进来,坐在沙发上了。

推出后,我把我的肚子了几分钟。我的位置,使她看不起她看到我的包裹之下。慢慢地,我开始蔓延我的腿给她一个很好的观点。我发现自己越来越硬,我就躺在那里暴露自己,我的妈妈。我需要解除我的公鸡,所以我站起来,说我要去睡觉了。

当我开始离开我妈妈问,“你不是想给我一个吻晚安?”。我走过去,弯下腰,给了她的嘴唇快速亲吻。 “你可以做的更好,然后说:”她说。所以,我反复弯曲但这次我们的嘴来更激情的吻在一起。 “咽,这是更好的”,她笑着说。

当时我离开回到自己的房间。只注意到顶到我的公鸡过几分钟爆炸暨派遣我都在我的胸口飞行。我打扫了,然后决定回去了,看一些电视。当我走近客厅可以听到沉重的呼吸和低呻吟。余门缝中看到我的妈妈在沙发上铺设的自慰。她一方面下跌了她的内裤里,而另一只手按摩她的乳房。我站在那里,看着她和她带来了高潮。后来,我悄悄地回到我的房间。

我决定让她更加然后什么,而是如何?就在那个时候我来与走出去到周末客舱想法,我们可以被孤立。我爸爸有一个狩猎小屋早在树林里也没有任何人数英里左右。第二天,我建议给她,她都同意,最好能够逃脱。上周五,我们收拾好赛车和领导了。我们谈的,我开车到客舱。

“你想念爸爸?”我问。

“是的,为什么?”她说。

“只是想知道,”我回答。

“我想念他了很多,他不会在至少5个月后回家,”她说。

“不要错过做爱?”余脱口而出没有想到。

她给了我一个奇怪的看然后说:“是的,你不如果你没有在一段时间吗?”

“我不知道,我从来没有过的,”我回答。

同样,她给了我一个奇怪的看,“你是你18岁,仍是处女?”

“是的,”我涨红了脸说:当我们打开了通往船舱。

一旦我卸下车,然后出去棚子,并开始产生了。妈妈把食物以外,并弥补了床。这只是一个小小的带两张单人床的房间客舱折叠成的墙上。有一个木材燃烧热,并与一个接收器,小冰箱和丙烷的小厨房灶具。

一旦我们解决了,我改变了我的游泳内裤及游行在她的周围,确保前,她就会在我好好看看。我看得出,她注意到我,我打着在她面前我自己。晚饭后,我采取了淋浴和浴缸什么,但我的包放在捉弄她甚至更多。我确定弯腰相当多,使她能在我的球去看看。

我发现自己越来越引起我逗她。它没有考虑到我的公鸡长岩是艰苦和长期高。起初我觉得很尴尬,但当时我心想,“地狱,我试图引诱她,为什么不能让她看到我一个硬盘上呢?”。她一定注意到,因为我看到她开始盯着我越来越多。她的呼吸改变,她开始蠕动,她坐在椅子那里。

过了一会儿,她站起来,走过去,在床上说谎,开始阅读一本杂志。我坐在我的床上(这是一种英尺外的情侣)。记得我父亲的狩猎小屋只有一个大房间里,除了浴室,因此,医院病床拉下了这堵墙是只有几英尺彼此分开。

当她躺在那里时,我不禁注意到她看上去多么美丽。当时我决定权,而且是我将不得不当晚,无论我怎么做了。毕竟,这是该计划的整体的一部分,未来到机舱,所以我可以他妈的她。我躺在床上了跨越。我的方式铺设给她机会看在我的总结。她,所以我取消,并引发了让她得到了我的男子汉气概的景色我的脚。我假装要打瞌睡,我躺在那里,但实际上我是看着她通过眯起眼睛。

我看到她对我,好几次去看看不起我的蹲下。我知道这样我躺在床上看能看到我的球。不久,她站起来,走进浴室。我到了,给我的公鸡几个插孔。我的鸡现在是跳动,我的球很紧张。后来的她回到身穿紫色睡衣的按钮在前面几分钟的时间。它只是勉强了她的屁股和她弯下腰来抓取到床上,我能看见她的内裤。

这使我更想她,我觉得我的激动公鸡跳跃。她躺下来,开始读了。现在是我的机会,我深吸一口气,然后我的枕头下达成的,并抓住了绳子,我已隐藏。我起身走过去和她最抓取之前她知道打她。余跨越她对我的膝盖了,我就抓住她的胳膊,并寄希望于她到床上。

“你在干什么?”她说,在一个莫名其妙的声音,因为我把她双手合在一起。

“鲍比住手!”她说事,是我继续她的双手绑到床上。

在取得她在床上我回头和跨越她使我回到了她的(69位)。我坐在那里在盯着她美丽的腿。我慢慢跑起来,我的手从她的大腿。然后,我只是足够备份到我的屁股是在她的乳房。她还恳求我停止,我对她蹲下身子了。我曾和撬开她的大腿分开,放在它们之间的我的脸。

我知道我的立场是,她不禁见我洗澡总结。余摇晃屁股一点,因为我闻到了她的内裤甜香味。慢慢地我就靠在我的球,我让他们下到约一英寸,从她的鼻子离开预感。我能感觉到她在我的鼻孔球的温暖的气息。我放下他们只是有点多,直到我觉得他们碰她的嘴唇。她的内裤克劳奇呈现出湿润点让我知道她是激动。我开始舔在她的内裤蹲在她大腿内侧和蚕食。

“我们不应该这样做,”她低声说她的嘴唇轻轻摩擦对我的球。

“Ohhhhh godddd,”她说,她开始轻轻地亲吻和舔我的球。

“哦呗妈妈,舔我的角质球!”余呻吟。

她继续在我的球都舔我吻舔她的湿内裤蹲下。然后,我举起并达成了回来抓住我的公鸡。我把它的头,以她的嘴唇,她的嘴打开,把它英寸,她开始慢慢吮吸它让在它的一角,她的舌头卷。它认为如此美妙我以为我会爆炸。大约10分钟后,我站了起来,转过身来。

我到了,抓住她的内裤和拉下来。她仍然说不,但她并没有真正很挣扎。推她的大腿分开我得到她扮猫先看看。这是湿她乳白色的爱果汁,她的克利特非常辛苦,而且伸出来。本人之间的爬在我的膝盖,并在那里。

我的鸡是岩石硬直立,因为我拉了我的浴包暴露给她看我的公鸡。我看见她的目光都集中在它固定到了,我轻轻揉她的睡衣,通过她的乳房。她的乳头大,难以成为我擦他们。然后,我慢慢解开,公开揭露她她最漂亮的乳房。俺靠过来吻一个像我一样,我听到她的呻吟。我降低到我的公鸡头感动了我,她克利特。我到回来了我的公鸡举行,并开始轻轻揉它向上和向下她的湿缝。

她躺在那里喃喃自语:“不博不这样做”,但尚未与她性感的呻吟,在她的声音是,让我知道她很享受它。我开始取笑戳我的公鸡,在和她的猫门口了她头上。只有让它进入约一英寸拉回来之前进行,摸摸她的克利特超过它。她现在退出挣扎,并扩展她的双腿大开。她现在呼吸沉重,我知道她很引起,所以我开始亲吻和舔她的脖子。像我一样,她叹了口气,在我耳边低声说。

“上帝鲍比,停止戏弄我,这样做,把你的处女公鸡在我和他妈的”她呻吟着说,我蹲下来,用手指搔痒她克利特。我不停地取笑给予短期快速山她的猫在她与我的公鸡头猫洞的,直到她在和高潮边缘。

“请给我”,她像一个小发牢骚想要糖果的孩子。

慢慢地我我的公鸡在下滑,享受我的第一个猫的感觉。她的猫是如此湿热,我能感受到它在我的公鸡承包拉我进去不久我公鸡完全在她的湿猫嵌入。她的猫感染的嘴唇在我的公鸡,我双峰努力向上和向下他妈的她和她的爱果汁都像疯了流动,我能感觉到它运行在我的球了。我可以告诉她要喷在我的公鸡所有她甜美暨。

“Uuuuuuwwwww,yesssssssss,”她呻吟着,因为我觉得她的周围,我公鸡暨温暖流动。

是我第一次,我知道我无法控制自己。我能感觉到我的鸡开始扩大和搏动,我抽出她的湿猫它的。她一定觉得,因为她开始呻吟声越来越响。

“你有心上人,喷在我的jizz,我要觉得不好”她低声呻吟。

这就是它发出了对我的优势。余爆炸波及到了她的爱我暨隧道深。当我卡明,我觉得她的猫在我的悸动合同公鸡紧,知道她是有另一个高潮。

“Oohhhh yessss婴儿,喷在我的角质猫”她呻吟着说你所有暨。

后来,我只是躺在那儿想喘气。我的公鸡仍深深印在她的爱洞,她亲吻和舔我的脸颊。我终于达到了和她解开,释放她的手。她抱住我的胳膊,并举行了我紧张。我觉得她柔软的手,因为她跑到我的屁股和备份下来。大约10分钟后,我把我的公鸡了,开始起床。

“你去哪里?”她问她对她拉我回来。

“我会交给我的床”我回答。

“不,留在我这里”她恳求道。

我躺在退缩,她蜷缩在我的怀里和我们一起睡着了。第二天早晨,我醒来时,她抚摸我的公鸡和轻度瘙痒我与她的指甲球。我躺在那里,我的眼睛享受着她的手抚摸的感觉,我在包括关闭。它没有考虑到我的公鸡长岩是硬跳动。她抱住她的手,它开始慢慢杰克我的公鸡上下。然后,她轻轻地对我的下滑,下滑顶部和她温暖潮湿的猫下到我的轴。

“Ohhhh yessss”她呻吟着说我的公鸡下滑腹中湿猫深。

我到达了下来,抓住她可爱的小屁股,并开始注入她的角质猫我举起。她坐直了身子,让我的公鸡达到了她的全深度。她的乳房的乳头被大硬盘。我到了,开始我对他们擦拇指轻轻地。然后,我坐起来了我的口之一,并开始了它的弗利克我的舌头,我轻轻吸吮它。

现在,她已开始气喘兴奋,我能感觉到她的猫在我的嘴唇承包公鸡拼命她骑它。我跑下来,我对她屁股裂缝,直到我发现她的小混蛋的手指。我坚持反对我的手指,并开始让我的手指滑动英寸,这促使她野生激情。

“Ooowwwwww”她叹了一口气,因为她觉得我的手指在她屁股幻灯片。

她是我的跳动的公鸡骑快,硬,我能感觉到我的公鸡扩大。我知道这只是一个时间的问题,她将让我的公鸡爆炸。然后,她的胳膊,她裹在脖子上紧,我们的嘴唇坠毁在深热情吻在一起。她的舌头冲出了我的嘴,在和我们吻了一下。这开车的边缘我和我的公鸡爆炸后喷出暨深流在她饿猫流。她开始喘气,因为她觉得她爱我暨隧道填充。

“嗯,嗯,嗯ooohhh yessss,”她呻吟着说,她放弃了强大的高潮。

后来,她躺在我的胸口追赶她的呼吸。我仍然觉得她的猫在我的嘴唇承包公鸡紧张。我们暨是从她的爱漏水洞和运行了我的球了。在她屏住了呼吸,她促使自己和我的眼睛看着她跑下来,通过我的头发,她的手指。

“Goddd美妙的感觉,我醒来时想再次”她低声说。

“那你是不是疯了强奸你昨晚?在我”我问。

“没有亲爱的,告诉你说实话我一直在想他妈的在最近几周”她笑着说你。

“你呢?”我问我揉她的面颊软屁股。

“是的,每次你走你的浴环绕,我发现自己越来越引起。我已经对你自慰,甚至幻想我做爱”她说,她俯下身来,给了我一个温暖感性的吻。

早餐后,我们到城里来的杂货店。有一个超级壁镇上集市,所以我们去了。当我得到的食物,我的妈妈说,她获得了服装部,以便把她的东西了。约15分钟后,她回来。

“你找到你需要什么?”我问。

“是的,我把它在汽车里”她答道。

我们完成购物和被拖回机舱。一旦有我卸下了杂货店,把他们离开。我决定出去做一些目标射击。我问妈妈,如果她想去,她说没有,她要清理机舱一点,然后淋浴和放松。我在约两个小时,当我回来了。

我走了,坐在厨房的桌子下。我能听到淋浴会和我坐在那里,我开始想像在淋浴她的衣服。我发现自己变得很快引起了我的公鸡是岩石努力。然后,门开了,我的妈妈走出来。我的下巴只是击中了地面,当我看到她。她身穿实际短期性感睡衣。它是如此庞大,我透过它看到的权利。她慢慢地和性走到那里,我正坐在和站在我面前。

“你喜欢你所看到的?”她问一个性感的声音。

“Yesss”我回答说尽量不滑稽。

她看着我的裤子胀了,“我想是值得的钱”,她微笑着,她拉着我的手对拉在床上,我说的。一旦在床边,她unbuttons我的球衣,并注意到它。她跑到了我的胸前,双手二头肌,然后我感觉她身体前倾,并开始亲吻和舔她的舌头对它们。她的温暖的感觉包围湿舌乳头很各界的关注。当她继续舔,亲吻我的胸口,她蹲下来,拉开我的裤子下降让他们在地上。

慢慢地,她开始在我的内裤擦了她的手向上和向下凸出手掌。我的鸡是岩石硬悸动和所有我能想到的是他妈的她。然后,她拉我的内裤,开始了我的酸痛按摩球,抚摸着我的背的公鸡。我只是站在那儿,我让她爱抚。

“今晚的轮到我调动和取笑你”她低声说,她轻轻推到床上,我和我联系在一起了。

“你不知道我非常激动了昨晚,当你使我的气味和舔你的球。现在轮到我”,她说是爬在最前面,并跨越了69的位置我。

她慢慢地降低了她的猫了,直到它约8英寸以上我的脸,给我一个鸟瞰。她的猫被刮得干干净净。她的腿之间的猫和她的嘴唇,是全面和公开,让看到她漂亮的小克利特。她一直只是遥不可及取笑她的舌头,我开始玩弄我的公鸡头。她甜美的香气弥漫,我躺在那里看着她克利特抽搐。继续取笑她与她的舌头,手指,我驾驶我的野生鸡和球。

球情人
由A_4_playboy?

我看得出,她也变得非常引起果汁,因为她的爱是流动的,从她的猫和我的下巴上滴下来。最后,她降低了她的猫了,直到它在我的舌头就不成问题了。我的舌头冲出,并开始试探她的爱隧道和瘙痒她肿胀克利特。她的乳白色汁液味道好吃,我开始舔她的疯狂猫。这真是把她和她的猫,她推到了我的脸。

“这就对了婴儿,让我兼。我可以发给你的嘴”她呻吟着说我的舌头进入她的爱隧道,我开始蠕动暨它来回。

我非常兴奋我能感觉到我的公鸡扩大和我知道,如果这种持续我要爆炸。正如我的舌头性交她,她开始呻吟和喘息的空气,她的手加强了对该我公鸡使搏动轴甚至更多。然后,她的整个身体开始颤抖,震动,我知道她在和高潮边缘。我也对爆炸,所以我举起了她的嘴推向我的公鸡,希望她就英寸了屁股的边缘

我不能把它了,所以我埋在她的湿猫我的脸,开始吮吸她的爱洞的果汁。她带我到她嘴里公鸡,并开始吸吮她的手,它作为抬高我的公鸡快。然后,她的身体僵直,并开始发抖,她放弃了强大的泡泡,到我的嘴巴,她暨高潮。她的口味开车暨边缘我,我与我的爆炸填充她温暖的嘴里。

我们奠定了舔对方的果汁几分钟。然后,她转过身来,开始舔我的脸,她把自己的爱果汁。她解开我,我们躺在彼此用尽军备竞赛。

“你不知道你有多高兴了,我博比,这一直是最令人激动的时刻我了,”她说,她吻了我的嘴唇轻轻地。

那天晚上,我们再次做爱睡着了拥抱在一起。第二天早上,我们回到家里。

妈妈总需求满意。 01
由A_4_playboy?

这一切开始大约8个月后,我的父亲去世。我的妈妈,正在为她的年龄(39)非常有吸引力的女人。她无法让自己走出去与另一名男子,我可以告诉大家,她越来越感到失望性随着时间的继续。我是18的时间,并没有和一个小女孩被。一天晚上,我们坐在看电视,我问她。

“你为什么不拍拖妈妈?”。

“随着工作的意见照顾你我只是没有时间,”她回答。

我没有多说什么,因为我们看电影。这部电影是一个具有高度的性爱场面也很多漂亮辣之一。妈妈坐在沙发上超出了我的眼角我旁边,我可以看到她的不安和转移她的周围,每次来的爱情场面对机体。你可以告诉她让出身的。

我只不过是我的睡衣裤,看她的蠕动已给了我一个骨头的。然后我看了看她,我抓住她看在我的睡衣胀下来了。知道她是看在我蹲跳使我的公鸡。她假装没有注意到她又回到看电影,但我知道她看到它的关于她的脸上的笑容跳跃。

影片结束时,她说她要睡觉。我看着她,她站起身来,领导下走向她的卧室大厅。她的屁股摇摆从一边到一边,我不禁觉得她是多么美丽。最近我注意到,她会时不时滑下来了一会儿地下室,但我不知道为什么。

我住了,看着电视,一边却很少,然后关闭它关闭和床领导。正如我通过了到地下室,我注意到,就有了光从卧室门下,在地下室未来的大门。悄悄地我悄悄下楼,把我的耳朵到门。我可以听到呻吟软来自内部和它的话就好像我的妈妈是自慰。

有了这个在我的脑海认为我赶紧到我的卧室,冲击着我的肉我对她的自慰思考。在得到自己过我躺在那里想什么就好像看到她手淫。那是当我同隐藏在地下室卧室摄影机和录像她的想法。

第二天,她离开后,我的工作格局和藏在房间里我的视频摄像机。那天晚上,我让她看我的另一个性感电影。就在影片的我站起来假装去卫生间结束。我去地下室下来,开始了摄像头,而后又回到楼上客厅。

看完电影后,她站起来,说她要睡觉。我看着她离开了房间。她走进厨房,我听到到地下室,她打开门让她到楼下。我跑到我的房间,抬高起飞知道她被拍摄。

第二天早晨,她离开后,我赶紧下楼的工作和检索磁带。我赶到了,把它的录像机。这盘录音带是黑色的(我忘了,如果没有它会完全黑暗的光),那么突然,我看见她,因为她把床边的清淡。

我坐在那里全神贯注地看电视,看着她开始脱衣服。我看着她解开她的上衣,脱掉她可爱的乳房暴露它。然后她蹲下来,她的下滑脱裤子在床上爬。我觉得我的公鸡越来越难,所以我拉出来,抚摸它,当我看到磁带。

她把一本书走出一夜情抽屉,并开始阅读它。我想,“哎呀,是她只是躺在那里去阅读一本书?”。过了一会,我看见她达到下来,潜入她的内裤她的手,开始按摩她的土堆,她继续读书几分钟。

然后,她手上的进一步下滑到她的内裤了,她本书奠定了她的胸部。她的腿,她广泛蔓延,并开始发挥她的猫。之后,她并取消了她的内裤,并把她的双腿到胸部,并开始揉自己的指法几分钟。

我开始打我的肉,我看着她指法自己。我能听到她的呻吟,她与她的猫作用。然后,她就在她身边,掏出1 10“振动器及溜进了她的湿他妈的洞,并开始与它他妈的她的猫。

在我知道我是冲击我的公鸡一样硬,我可以一边看我的妈妈在磁带上。余爆炸暨送我到空中飞来飞去,就像我的母亲到了她的高潮。她躺在那里一分钟,然后把光关闭,上床睡觉。

我坐在那里追赶我的呼吸,并开始想它是想他妈的她。越仔细想想,我就越想她。这时候我决定试图引诱她躺在床上。

那是在晚餐我问她发生了什么,以爸爸的色情影带晚。她看着我,脸上奇怪的外观。

“你怎么知道的?”她问。

“地狱可以听到他们两个的时候你都看在你的房间”我回答他们。

“你可以?”她问

“是啊,穿墙”我回答。

“我从来没有想过这个了,”她说。

“那么,你如何处理它们在父亲去世?”我又问。

“我让他们收拾”她告诉我。

“我可以让他们?”我问:“毕竟我现在18”。

她在一个看着我,然后停了一会儿说,“我想,如果你真的想他们。毕竟不是你的孩子不再”。

她站起身来,她的卧室走出来,然后消失携带一个盒子。它充满了电影,必须有大约50个或更多的被。我坐在那里,前往中虽然看他们当她坐在看着我。

“现在还记得你不告诉那些她说:”任何人。

“我不会妈妈”我回答。然后我问她:“你有没有和爸爸一起看这些?”。

“是的,我们使用他们一起看”她回答,她的脸红了。

“哇,我要去看一个今晚”我说,抓住了框和客厅的标题。

“在你年轻的男人,我想让你洗澡并获得准备上床睡觉”,她高声喊叫

我把下的框旁边的电视,前往并采取了淋浴。后来我只是把我的长袍,回来了。我妈妈在厨房做菜肴。我把电影的一个,坐在沙发上了。在我知道我有困难,从看电影。然后,我听到我背后有东西在移动,当我转身,我看到我的妈妈站在旁边的沙发上观看电影。

“来,坐下来看”我说。

“不,这是不对的,我是你的母亲和我不应该看他们与你”她说。

“为什么不呢?你和爸爸一起看”我回答他们。

“那是不同的,”她说。

“啊地狱,没有人会知道,”我说,“在”我哀求道来。

她走过来,坐在沙发上,从我的另一端下来,开始看。这是一个有口交许多热门电影。正如我们看到,我注意到她开始蠕动,她没有像其他夜晚。我决定给她一个小节目,使我感动,我的腿,让我的长袍略有下降,出现了我的球。果然,她开始采取趴在我的快速浏览的。

到现在为止我就和她不禁看到膨胀在我的长袍汹涌努力。我听到她的呼吸越来越重,因为她看电影和我。她并没有改变她的衣服后,从工作,她还在她的衣服来。我是如此角质帽子我想,只要抓她和她的内裤拉下来,她的右他妈的当时那里,但我知道我不能这样做。我只好让她充分地调动起来之前,我第一次尝试任何事情。

在我们的一个词我伸出在沙发上,奠定了我的头在她的腿上。她像我一样冻结,但没有说什么。我可以闻到她的身体甜蜜芳香,我躺在那里。然后,我觉得在我头上,她的手,她贯穿着我的头发,她的手指。本人重新定位自己,让我的手来到她的大腿上休息。慢慢地,我开始揉她的腿和我一样我能听到她的心跳得越来越快。

我的手悄悄地在她的打扮,直到它在V在她的内裤。她气喘吁吁地说,因为她觉得我的手触摸她的土堆。然后,我开始轻轻地揉着她让出土堆软呻吟。我偷偷到她的内裤我的手指,贯穿了她的猫丝绸般的头发。

“我们还是不要”她说,她把我推开。

这是迟停止,我不得不即使意味着她强奸了她。我抓住抓住她的腿和她拉下来,随即她的周围,直到她在沙发上铺设平。之前,她可以说什么我对她的首。我到了,把她的衣服下,我的手,也开始揉她的内裤蹲下。她的内裤湿透了她的爱果汁。

“停止马克,这是错误的,请不要,”她哭了,因为她在我试图逃脱局促不安。

我抓住抓住她的内裤蹲下和我的手指内下滑。她的猫太潮湿,我的手指找到了目标。她觉得我的手指揉搓她肿胀克利特,并发出了兴奋的浪潮,通过她的身体。

“哦goddd,请停止,我们不能”她呻吟着说,我擦着她克利特。

“你知道你希望它就像我一样,”我低声说,我吻她的脖子。

她拒绝,因为我想吻她的嘴唇上,但我觉得她的手指玩弄带来克利特内,最后她的嘴唇分手的愿望让我的舌头潜入她的嘴里。我们现在关在一个充满激情的吻,我拉着她的手,引导下来到我的跳动的公鸡。她叹了一口气,因为她周围包裹她的手指,并开始托起来了。

我推开我的手回到她的内裤和她的湿猫作用。像我一样,她呻吟着,传播广泛giveing她的腿,我充分利用她的角质猫。我们躺在那里亲吻和感觉互相一段时间。然后,我把她的内裤沙发一边,痛失一到我的公鸡抬头下滑湿猫之间她的嘴唇。因为她觉得我的公鸡进入她,她一声长叹救济。

“多数民众赞成它,静静地躺着,让它发生,让我愉快地填写你的猫”我说我推到她的湿我爱隧道公鸡一路。

“如果是打算这样做,然后让走在地下室”她呻吟着说。

我站起身,她把我的手,带领我到地下室的卧室。

一旦在卧室里我参加了我的怀里,亲吻她。我走到她的周围,并拉开衣服,让他楼塌在地上。她克服与激情,她打开了我的长袍,开始亲吻和舔我的胸口。她随后沉入在我面前的地板和温暖了她的嘴里我的公鸡。

她的舌头工作途中上下轴,因为她,我与我的球比赛。我从来没有吸,让我告诉你,感觉太好了。不久,她像疯了一样吸吮我,我能感觉到我的公鸡扩大为我长大越来越接近爆炸。

“哦,妈妈的感觉真好,让我在你的嘴说:”我叫道暨。

然后,她抱住她的手,它顶它开始她吸。这发送的边缘我,我爆炸,枪击,我从她的喉咙暨。我的腿从我揉和在我来到就坐在床边。她只是我的腿跪有舔了我的所有立方米。

然后她站了起来,在我前面,把她内裤了。本人身体前倾,nozzled她冢我的脸,我就在她身后,并在她捧着屁股软脸颊我的手。

“噢妈妈,让我嗅觉和味觉的猫,”我说了,我低声对她的土堆压我的脸。

她爬上床和传播她的腿让我看到我的第一个猫。这是从她的爱闪耀的果汁,我能闻她甜美的香气,我降低了我的脸,她的双腿之间。我吻她的大腿内侧,然后她的猫的嘴唇。我希望把我的时间和享受每一刻。

“哦goddd,舔我的爱人”,她呻吟着说,因为她觉得她的湿猫把我的舌头滑。

我开始慢慢向上和向下舔她缝和我的舌头碰到她克利特她让出一个响亮的呻吟的喜悦。我当时滞留在她的猫洞深为我的舌头,因为我可以和摇摆它。我的舌头里面觉得她和我的鼻子摩擦她克利特促使她疯狂。

“不要阻止孩子,你会让我兼,Ohh Yess就是这样,我卡明”她脱口说出了她身体开始挺举和动摇。

我的鸡是很难再次和所有我想要的是坚持在她的猫了。因此,我爬起来,降低了我的公鸡下来,直到它的头部滑落至她的猫嘴唇,等待她的爱洞。

“把我来说,我想你的鸡感觉我内心深蜂蜜”她呻吟着说。我给一推,并认为她的幻灯片里面深。她的猫是如此紧张的潮湿,我开始慢慢他妈的她。她的猫跳动着我的公鸡感觉令人难以置信,而且它夺走了一切,我不得不远离爆炸。

俺靠过来拉她的胸罩和她的乳头吸硬。她气喘吁吁地说,我吸她的乳房,并开始将她的猫,并用我的公鸡每中风了。她的猫是承包像疯了一样,它正在我想爆炸。她一定觉得我需要暨。

“你这sweetheat,喷在我的兼,我想你的感觉的爆炸在我的猫”,她在我耳边低声说公鸡。

这一切了,我的公鸡爆炸水浸她暨猫。

“哦YESSS我觉得,我觉得你是我内心热暨飞溅,”她一声,她抬起双腿在空中高。

“我太卡明婴儿,保持他妈的我,我要对你的公鸡暨”她说,她让所有到了强大的高潮。

余倒塌她的顶部,她怀抱着她的胳膊,我到我们都睡着了。

在早餐桌上第二天早晨,她告诉我,我们俩需要倾诉。我心想:“哦,不,来了我们如何不应该像我们这样做”的演讲。地狱我知道这是好得令人难以置信,现在她要告诉我这是多么错误。

“我不知道怎么这样说我只是来直截了当地与它。我们需要不同的睡眠安排,”她笑着说:

“毕竟你房子的人现在唯一正确的,您在主要床上睡”她继续。

“你是你?”我问。

“嗯,当然,还有谁?”她回答时的笑容。

我站起来了,她在我的怀里,吻她,说:“我爱你妈妈”。

“我也爱你的儿子,你让我太高兴了”她说,她弯下腰,抚摸我蹲下。

从那天起,我们一直爱好者。

妈妈总需求满意。 02
由A_4_playboy?

妈妈和我有一个伟大的性生活在一起,但前天晚上在观看色情电影,我注意到她是如何成为大坝引起。这是对一个人谁带来了朋友家中需要的地方停留过夜。在她丈夫睡着了,她下楼去诱惑他的朋友。

那天晚上,我妈妈性交我的野生动物。她是如此,这对从看电影,我得到的想法。为什么不看看看会勾引我的朋友?所以我把我的计划付诸行动。第二天早上,吃早餐,我们坐在我问。

“那你享受电影昨晚?”

“是啊是相当激起,”她说。

“你有没有螺丝的爸爸在身边?”我问。

“不,我忠于他”她回答。

“地狱也许你应该有,毕竟你一个女人”,我说地狱。

“是啊权”,她在一个骄傲自大的声音说。

“你是地狱,我的朋友大卫认为你的一只狐狸”我说,设置了基础。

“真的吗?”她回答

“是啊,他每次对,他所谈的是如何吸引你是”我告诉她。

她微笑着和她的咖啡成品,然后工作领导。在她离开我下楼到地下室中的客人卧室。我爸爸已经完成的建设只是在他去世。毗邻的一面墙上的洗衣房,我想,这将是一个完美的地方把间谍洞。从这个角度我可以看到整个床。因此,我上班去了。

余钻了一个2英寸的间谍洞,然后我用图片隐藏它。综观间谍孔可以看到只是在房间里的一切。

然后,我安装了一个靠近床头隐藏的麦克风和钩到一个,我已在洗衣房的投入接收器。与你能听到针掉在地上的耳机。如果他们低声说,这我能听见他们的方式。我都已经,现在我所要做的就是让他们两人在一起。

在接下来我下降了勾引我的朋友向她暗示几天。我们看到了另一个影片,是与诱惑的朋友和她又得到真正的角质看的。

上周五我叫大卫问他在做什么,那天晚上。然后,我问他是否想过来和过夜,并观看一些色情电影。这一切时,他说他过去。现在,大卫是当时我大一岁,他的作品出19和举重。

我打电话给妈妈在工作,并询问是否还不错,如果大卫过夜。她停了一分钟后,答应了。大卫来到我的妈妈以前回到家所以我们两个人观看色情。试图使一切完美,我决定要吃饭,所以我的妈妈可能只是放松。

我在桌子上吃饭时,她回家。她本人倒一杯酒递给她,因为她通过门来。她用尽让她走进客厅,坐在沙发上了。大卫向我介绍她,并告诉他刚刚坐下来谈我的妈妈,而我完成晚餐。

我一直希望离开他们两个单独在一起将开始运转起来了。正如我摆桌子,我听到我的妈妈和大卫开始大笑。我走进客厅,看看真滑稽。

“哦,戴维刚刚告诉我可爱的玩笑,”我的妈妈说。

“什么之间的mudder笨蛋和母亲笨蛋区别?”他问。

“我不知道?”我回答说:

“阿mudder笨蛋是从来没有人认为他的母亲性交”他回答。

当然,我没有觉得很滑稽,但由于某种原因,我的妈妈做了我,这一切最要紧的。她本人倒了一杯酒,又回到厨房去。在晚餐桌上,我决定开始试图让引起。

“你最近一直在出?”我问大卫。

“是啊,我去健身房每隔一天”他回答。

“多少钱你替补迫切?”我问

“约250磅。”他回答。

“显示我的妈妈你的胸部”我问他

“你不会相信他的二头肌”我告诉她。

大卫站了起来,慢慢地拉他的衬衣和暴露在他的头部,胸部我的妈妈。我的妈妈气喘吁吁地在他的胸部肌肉视线。我可以看到她动淫念的,她看着他。我的计划似乎工作。然后,随着大卫作了二头肌上下摇晃,我妈妈咯咯地笑看着她,然后她看了看在他的裤子隆起了。

“哇,你的年轻人建立了”她说:

晚饭后,我告诉他们进去放松,我会做的菜。我希望他们能一会儿希望他们会成为彼此吸引单。现在我妈妈喝了约4杯酒,而且现在正有一个朗姆酒和可乐。大卫还坐在那里,他脱掉上衣,每次我进了房间,我看到我的母亲在他主演来越来越多。

“你为什么不去拿,变得更舒适”我告诉我的妈妈。

“这是个好主意,”她说,“我要洗澡无论如何”。

我看着她站起身来,穿过房间交错。她离开后,我在一色情及坐了下来,我们开始看的。我回头一望,发现大卫是一个硬的运动。我的计划是半工作。大卫角质,现在我只是要确保我的妈妈是角质。

“我会在一分钟后回来说:”我告诉大卫。

我站起来,走下大厅,我妈的卧室的门。我停下来,把我的耳朵到它,看看我能听到她。果然,我听到她的呻吟,所以,我非常悄悄打开门,门缝英寸她是在她与她的两腿之间赤裸裸的手站在镜子。

这不是假设发生的,我不想她手淫。我知道我必须阻止她之前,她有一个高潮。我立即介入,并关闭了门,走到她身后了。在她刚刚洗过身体气味诱人,我觉得我的公鸡来生活。

俺包我的手臂在她腰部,吻了吻我的另一方面她的脖子上达成了下来,她的两腿之间的下滑。她让出一个低呻吟,放在我的肩上,她的后脑勺,我把玩与她的猫。她的阴毛和大腿内侧湿透了她的爱果汁。

“我敢打赌,感觉很好,”我在她耳边低声说。

“Ummmmm,”她呻吟着说

然后我碰到她肿胀克利特,并派出了她的身体,通过电力浪潮高涨。我当时我的手指滑落下来,把她的湿猫洞下滑和她的手指。她闭上了眼睛,并开始蠕动她的猫,来回要他妈的我的手指。她的呼吸沉重,我可以告诉她充分调动和需要。

“哦,上帝孩子,我需要的那么糟糕”,她呜咽着。

“怎么不好?”我问

“真的非常糟糕,我很fuckin出身的,我需要你在我的公鸡”她答道。

“好,这就是我想听到的,但我要你这样坝角质你不能忍受”我告诉她。

“我,我pleassse他妈的”她恳求。

“不,不是现在,我不想让你有和高潮又那么你们不敢手淫”我回答。

“现在赶紧把好东西就回来了”我说,我与她的猫引起了我的手指。

俺靠过来给了她一个吻,招标她脖子上的舔发送向上和向下发冷,她脊椎。然后,我后退,离开了房间让她站在那里,性受挫。

我回去参加了客厅大卫。我知道我妈妈是性兴奋,但我已经想办法让她和大卫在一起。我知道她是完全拒绝了他关于前,她愿意做任何事。 “但如何?”

“我不知道你,但我会得到舒服”我说,我站起来,剥夺了我的内裤。

“你妈妈不会发疯或尴尬当她回来?”他问。

“罗承铉,她来了,我休息,这样所有的时间在晚上。您可以将如果需要,它不会打扰她的”我说。

大卫站了起来,剥夺了他的短裤。我们当时都坐在我们看电影简介沙发上,她走了进来。我的眼睛对我的头突然出现了,当我看到她穿。她对她的白色短丝长袍,几乎涵盖她的屁股。我可以看到,通过薄料,她没有一个胸罩或内裤。

“来坐我们之间”我说我拍拍沙发上。

“我不知道我是否应该,你们正在看一部色情,可能会得到错误的想法”她答道。

“见鬼,你看,在”他们,我说。

“是啊,但从未与两名青少年”她笑着说,她穿过房间,坐在我们之间了。

“任何人都渴?”我问。

“当然”戴维说。

“我可以走了朗姆酒和可乐”我妈妈回答说。

我站起来,并进入厨房,得到大卫和我的流行,使我妈妈一个很好的硬饮料。当我重新进入房间,我看到我的妈妈看着大卫的骨头的下降。看着她望着他使我在我的内裤公鸡跳。这就是我所期待的,我想我妈妈去他妈的诱惑和大卫。

我们三人坐在那里看电影,与我们一样,我注意到妈妈望着她在大卫眼角。她开始交叉和不交换她的腿,她看电影,和大卫。

然后我注意到她的舌头轻轻舔她的上嘴唇。这一直是一个信号,她对性的情绪。我知道现在她准备,这是我离开的时候了,让他们去顺其自然。我坐在那里数更多的时间,完成我的流行。

“我讨厌成为党的狂欢夜,但我要去睡觉了”我说,我站了起来,打了个哈欠。

“你们两个可以看的电影,如果你想休息,但我要去睡觉了。我妈妈会告诉你,你睡觉大卫”我说我下山走廊的沙发上留下他们去。

一旦出视线我转过身,使我的方式下到地下室。我打开了客房小夜灯,并取消图片是覆盖间谍洞我曾经说过的。然后,我回到了我的路,来到楼上自己的房间。

我躺在那里,大约等了15分钟的话,我站了起来,悄悄地回到我的方式在大厅。余门缝周围进入客厅的角落,看看发生了什么事,但他们不存在。我知道他们必须在地下室。

我默默地下了我的地下室楼梯的方式。到客房大门被关闭,但我可以听到他们悄悄地说,我走进洗衣房,并悄悄地关上了门。我把耳机,坐在凳子上了。我把我的眼睛到间谍洞开始看。

大卫躺在了床上,他短裤和我妈妈是对他跨越超过她的胳膊坐在床边。她看上去诱人的坐在那里。她的长袍是微微张开的顶部和她的美丽与她的双腿交叉大腿显示。

“你是个非常有吸引力的年轻人,她说:”在低性感的声音,她想知道,让她的眼睛向上和向下他的身体。

接着,她把他的胸部她的手,开始轻轻摸着自己的二头肌。我可以看到她的脸,她的愿望擦他的胸部。大卫只是躺在那里享受着我妈妈的手触摸他的感觉。她跑到了她的手在他的肚子然后备份在他的胸部。由于她没有,她看见他在他的内裤公鸡跳。看着他的公鸡跳,使她的爱果汁流下来了她的猫。她不能再等待了。

“哦大卫,我想你”她性感的声音低声说,她弯下腰来,并开始亲吻他的胸部。

她开始亲吻和舔用舌头,然后,她完全在他的乳头吸,她蹲下来,放在他的裆她的手了。慢慢地,她擦了擦胀,然后她溜进了他的拳击飞她的手,抚摸他的公鸡。

我的鸡是跳动的努力现在让我把我的内衣和下滑下来,并开始抚摸在我看他们两个。我妈妈对他舔了肚子,然后拉他透露他的努力下公鸡内衣。她参加了她的手,并亲吻了它的一角,然后擦着她反对的脸。

“上帝是太好和努力,”她说,她闭上了眼睛,她的湿擦在嘴唇上。

她开始舔上下轴和她大卫闭上了眼睛,并愉快地呻吟。然后,她打开她的嘴,并注意到他的公鸡头,并开始吸了。不久她便乘着她的头向上和向下的公鸡。

看到这是第一次大卫曾经吸了他的公鸡没有多久,他才爆炸,枪击,他顺着我的母亲的喉咙瓦德。

“咽”我妈妈呻吟着,她吞下暨。

舔食后,每一滴水,她爬起来,他的脸上定位自己和降低她的猫了。大卫可以闻到她的爱果汁甜香气,他们跑了她的大腿。

“舔我的大卫,我想在我的猫的感觉”,她恳求你的舌头。

大卫开始舔她,像他那样她让出了一口气。我妈妈非常兴奋,她现在气喘吁吁,因为大卫舔她肿克利特。然后,他拿起放在身边克利特他的嘴唇,轻轻地吸上它。这促使她野生和她开始慢慢地岩石在他的脸上来回。

我的母亲在她的视线跨越性感小丝绸长袍大卫的脸是一个真正的开启。余缠在我的公鸡我的手,开始顶进了。这让我看着她的角质,使乘坐他的脸,他知道他在她的湿猫的舌头。我知道,如果我顶我的公鸡我会放手,我不想暨还保留,所以我停下来,只是看着他们。

“哦yessss,就是这样,给我一个很好的舔”她与她的身体充满兴奋的呻吟。

大卫达成周围,开始擦在她裸露屁股的脸颊他的手。然后,他把他们起来,打开她的长袍,并开始发挥她的乳头硬。我妈妈拱形她的背部和她的后脑遥远的大卫和他的脸埋在她的猫水深,她的乳房发挥呻吟。

“这就对了婴儿,不停止,让我喷在你的嘴”,她哭了我暨。

她的身体开始颤抖,全身发抖,大卫的舌头滑入她的爱孔深。然后,我听到妈妈气喘吁吁,她开始呻吟,他带她到一个高潮。她的整个身体开始抽搐,她放手卡明在脸上的。

她坐在那里追赶她的呼吸一分钟。然后,她自己的身体下滑回落到他的公鸡头准备在她的猫的入口。他的鸡了,因为他觉得很难的热量和她的猫湿润触碰它。

“哦大卫,我必须他妈的你那公鸡”,她在一个诱人的声音低声说,她弯下腰来,给他一个充满激情的吻。

我看着妈妈把她对他的公鸡头猫回去,这为她的爱隧道下滑。慢慢地,她开始骑他,他们继续亲吻。她的长袍已经充满了,我可以看到大卫的公鸡滑动从我母亲的猫在和她骑着他。

我听到我妈妈开始呻吟,她开始他妈的他更快。大卫靠在她和她的乳头吸他性交。她的呻吟声变得越来越响,她骑着公鸡。然后,她觉得他的公鸡内扩大和她的猫,她知道他将要爆炸。

“让我这个大卫,让我觉得你的公鸡爆炸。填写您的热暨宝宝”她喊了我的猫。

大卫抓住她的臀部,开始她的推力像野人猫向上的公鸡。我看到我妈妈的脚趾开始卷曲,我可以告诉大家,她准备去和高潮。

“OOhhhhh夫人奥尔森这样goooood感觉,我要在你的猫暨”大卫喊道。

“YESSS,暨在我的猫宝宝,这就是我要的”我妈妈回答说。

随着大卫放开送入她饿猫他的精液深。她气喘吁吁的空气,因为她觉得他的后浪接一浪暨洪水她的猫。

“这是大卫喷在我这一切。天哪你使我cummm”作为自己的身体,她哭了威武啊!,她放弃了强大的高潮。

她昏倒在身上,他们只是躺在那里捕捉他们的呼吸。然后我妈妈站起身来,回到楼上。我仍然坐在那里一硬。我还没有起步,所以我退步楼梯,进入我妈妈的房间。

她坐在床上,茫然的一半,我走过去,在她面前站。我把我的内衣,下了我的硬盘,并把它公鸡她的嘴。

“吸我婊子”我要求,“我想在你的嘴暨”

没有一个字,她俯下身,参加了她的嘴,我公鸡,并开始吮吸它。我是如此,这对从看他们两个,我立刻爆炸填补她暨嘴。然后我转身走出暨留给她有跑到她的下巴。我回到我的房间,对夜间发生的事件,我认为下跌了我脸上的微笑,在我的内裤一排水公鸡睡着了。

第二天早上我起床下楼去,大卫正在睡觉。他只是躺在那里,当我进来

“早晨,你睡得好吗?”我问。

“是啊”他回答。

“什么时候你去昨晚睡觉?”我问。

“哦,我不知道”他回答挂他的头。

“怎么了?”我问。

他停了一分钟,然后说:“我可以告诉你,没有你得到疯吗?”

“当然是朋友”我回答。

“我不知道如何告诉你,我怕你会很生气,”他说。

“来告诉我,”我说。

“答应你不会告诉任何人?”他问。

“我不会”我答应。

“昨晚我和你母亲”,他表示,等待我的反应性。

“你能保守秘密?”我问。 “我与她发生性关系也”。

然后我问大卫告诉我一切,假装我不知道。什么他不知道的是,我是一个谁设置它们,看着它们。他接着告诉我所发生的一切,不遗漏任何细节。我发现自己越来越引起他告诉我,我注意到,他还硬上获得。

“我不知道你,但我得到角质”我说笑声。

“我也是”他回答。

“嘿,让我们去了,看看我的妈妈醒”我说。

我们两个人上楼去她的卧室。我默默地打开她的门,而我们只有我妈妈偷看躺在那里,她的双腿与传播床上裸体睡觉。我关闭的门,我们回到自己的房间。我们坐在那里谈,后来我他妈的的冲动。

“你他妈的想我妈妈吗?”我问。

“是啊”他微笑着说。

“那为什么我们不都去他妈的在那里,她的”我说。

“好吧”他回答。

“当我们在那里你就一床的一边,我将在另一边获得,那么都将爬在同一时间,在她的胳膊和脚下来,她不能移动,好吗?”我向他解释。

“然后,我们将都觉得她的猫出来吮吸她针锋相对的”我说。

他摇摇头好,于是我们站起身来,为她的房间里领导。我们一旦进入了我们的立场,然后在床上了她。我们已经把我们压在她的怀里,我们开始感到她的乳房。她醒了,问我们在做什么?

“什么能源部的是什么模样?将要他妈的你妈妈说:”我告诉她,我就下来,她的两腿之间推我的手。

大卫和我开始觉得她的猫了。他是她的爱指法洞,而我与她的湿克利特作用。然后,我们都靠过来,她开始吮吸乳头硬在同一时间。她拱她的后脑,让出一呻吟,因为我们吸她的乳房和她的猫作用。

“哦Yessss,触摸我的男孩,这是美好的”她呻吟着说,她她的腿更广泛的传播。

她的爱汁液流下她的屁股裂缝。她只是躺在那里享受所有在她的身体在我们手中的感觉。然后我告诉她转向大卫。正如她本人擦着她可爱的小屁股。然后,我并提出了在空中她的双腿,告诉大卫把我母亲的猫他的公鸡。大卫滑了,放到她的湿洞开始他Boner和他妈的她。

“Ummm,那感觉真好”她说她吻大卫。

我到了,抓起床头的关闭肯塔基州果冻和lubed我的公鸡。然后,我搬到了靠近她裸露屁股并提出了她的腿在空中高,把她紧小的荣耀洞我的公鸡。我把所有下滑,直到它的方式英寸

“不要伤害它,我从来没有在我的屁股”,她大声呜咽,但我继续向前。

“我告诉你,我们都是你他妈的要妈妈,这样静静地躺着,享受它”我告诉她。

我们三人躺在那里,直到她成了我习惯于在她的屁股公鸡。那么痛苦转向快乐,她开始前后摇晃。当她回到我的公鸡震撼了她在当时震动前锋大卫的公鸡在她的猫了。这是惊人的方式地雷走进去,然后他出来,反之亦然。我们能感觉到对方的公鸡滑动进出她来回震动。这很难解释,你一定要想像。

“上帝,我从来没有在我的两个公鸡过,感觉好极了”,她的呻吟说。

它没有花多长时间,直到我觉得我的鸡屁股里她的扩大,我知道我已经接近不放。这就是当我听到大卫呻吟,我可以告诉他相同的方式。然后,我妈妈开始呻吟,因为她觉得我们两国鸡腹中洞扩大。

“是啊,让我觉得我你们俩暨同时”她喊了

所以,我和大卫推力开始在她的猫和驴子在和我们的公鸡。然后我妈妈就回来抓住我的屁股,并把我深为她像我一样去泡泡,让我在她的处女负载屁股深。与此同时,大卫让他去送她的猫瓦德深。她拱她的头回来了,她全身僵硬,因为她觉得自己的身体正在与暨淹没。

“你使我有两个暨”她嚷道,她放弃了和高潮。病房后,我们两个人躺在那里,在她的怀里,我们都采取了淋浴在一起。现在,我妈妈要我邀请我的朋友在更多。我告诉她我想,如果她会邀请她的一些了。但是,这是另外一个故事。

突然,妈妈
由A_4_playboy?

这一切都始于一年前。我爸爸去世两年前让妈妈和我一个人。我妈妈已经回到工作,为了让我们生存。让我告诉你,我的母亲一点点,她是42个,拥有美丽的细长体。她的乳房不是很大,但他们不是小问题。她长长的黑头发,归结到她的背部中间。

我,我19岁,约6',我周围一百九十磅重量。我喜欢制定和保持身材。不过像我说的这一切大约一年前,我是18发生。一天晚上,当我躺在床上压下去,我注意到在我的门我妈妈偷看。正如我向门口看她躲避了回落大厅,到她的房间去。她没有想到我见到她。

我完成了,然后去了洗手间。当我经过她的门我能听到呻吟从低她的房间里来。她的门被关闭了,所以我站在那里听一分钟。我心想:“上帝,她一定是自慰”。当我回到我的房间我躺在那里考虑它。 :“是她对我的思想,她有自己富裕?”我不知道。

这时候我决定戏弄发挥各地的游行,白天几乎没有任何关于她的房子的游戏,每天晚上当我上床睡觉我离开我的门裂开,看看她会偷偷去看看。果然,我躺在那里与我的手公鸡我看她的间谍,所以我开始呻吟和中风的向上和向下我的硬盘轴。她的思路看,更引起了我,并没有花多长时间,直到我想我的拍摄负荷。

然后,她想离开,回到她的房间。我等待大约10分钟左右,然后我悄悄起床,偷偷在走廊她卧室的门听。每天晚上,我听到她的呻吟,呼吸沉重,因为她自慰,我知道现在她是希望获得转过身看着我将回到他自己的空间和减轻。本人保持了一周的休息这一点。

然后在星期六早上我起床下楼到厨房。我听到我妈妈做菜肴。我在这个角落里偷看,她背朝着我,她穿着一件小玩具,她看起来如此迷人。当她到了,让香港的顶级橱柜一盘抢去她的玩具熊站起身来,我看到她没有穿任何内裤。这使我的生活鸡跳。当时我退缩回出门口,回到了自己的房间。

思考如何暗中监视她对我整个星期后,看她的打扮,使我想要她。因此,我决定带着她是否喜欢与否。我从我年轻的时候,我并提出了在我的长袍口袋的把戏手铐。我删除了我的内衣,这样我的就是我的长袍下赤身裸体。

现在我需要做的就是找出如何让她,没有她知道什么,我打算做她的卧室。我又回落到厨房,她现在在有一杯咖啡桌上。

“早晨妈妈”我说

“早上好亲爱的”她答道

我坐在那里吃了一碗麦片,我注意到,我可以看见她的玩具。她的乳房坚实和她的乳头戳通过薄料时,我能感觉到我的长袍下,我的公鸡哈丁。这是机不可失,时不再来。

“嘿妈妈,我为你一个惊喜,”我说,低声。

“哦,是啊,那是什么?”她问

“它在你的卧室的,所以我们必须去那里,所以我可以把它送给你”我回答

她点点头,和我们站起来,我等着和她身后的遵循,她无法看到,我很难对他。我们作出了楼梯,楼下她的卧室的话,我告诉她先关闭进了卧室将她的眼睛。她闭上了眼睛,我们慢慢地走了进来,我从她身后领先。一旦我们在房间里,她停下来问。

“嗯什么惊喜?”

“你的眼睛保持关闭,放到背后”我指示你的手

她站在那里,并达成她的手周围的背面,我当时从我口袋里的手铐和下滑他们她的腰间的。

“你到底在干什么?”她问

“相当,”我说我跌我的手臂在她腰部和她对我拉回来。

由于她对我拉她的手接触到我的硬盘公鸡。她试图拉开了距离,但我更强大,我举行了她的紧张。

“你在干什么?”她问一个严厉的声音

“你认为我这样做,我想给你可爱的猫需要什么的”我低声说,我靠过来,我跑舌头了她的脖子,她裸露的肩膀的。

“请停止,这是不对的,”她大声

“闭嘴,散布你的腿说:”我指挥

“没有”她尖叫

我到达了我的自由,通过手,抓住她的物质猫头发,给它一些轻微的拉力。

“我说你的腿传播”我再次要求

“不,这是错误的”她又说,她挣扎脱身,所以我把她的猫头发有点困难。

我可以告诉大家,她可以感觉到她的猫被拉头发的痛苦。呜咽,她终于作出让步,开始蔓延到她的腿一点。

“进一步”我说

于是,她摊开更广泛和更广泛的,直到她终于站在他们的蔓延老鹰。然后我跑了,并在她的乳房我的手坚定。整个时间,她不断哭泣,恳求我停止。然后我就下来,她的双腿之间跑我的手指,让它们轻轻触摸她的猫外嘴唇。正如我轻轻地揉她,他们成了猫的嘴唇肿胀和开放。

我让我的手指一间她的嘴唇轻轻触摸她的克利特滑,她喘息着,因为她觉得我的手指触摸她的克利特。这是我几次,每次我摸到了她会喘息。我可以告诉她变得引起,所以我就开始接触她的克利特越来越多。不久,她呜咽到低变成呻吟。

随着她的双手反铐在她背后和我持反对我她紧,我的球是在捧着她的手。然后,我感到她的手做,但没有拉开差距,而是她开始轻轻挑起我与她的手指球。当我继续擦她的猫和触摸她的克利特她开始颤抖,她的呼吸更重了。

不久,她的呻吟声变成气喘吁吁,我知道她是有接近性高潮,所以我就开始发痒,她肿克利特。她的双腿开始动摇,并采取了一切力量,我不得不认为她。知道她的卡明我曾和她的湿插入猫我的手指一,因为我在她与另一克利特工作的边缘。这开车的边缘她,我感到她的快门和降压她高潮。

她的腿从下了她,我让她慢慢地滑在地上。她试图赶上她的喘气,我提出围绕在她面前,站在那里看着她膝盖现在。她被捕后,她的呼吸和平息几分钟。我走到她面前,并抓住她的头发她的头部和她的头拉回来说。

“你见过我公鸡,你已经摸到了它,你现在去吸吮它”

有了,我解开我的长袍,让它跌落至地上。她的眼睛大了,她盯着我的硬盘8英寸举起。然后,我把我的公鸡和指导对她的嘴里。像我一样,她闭上了眼睛,轻轻抚摸她的嘴唇,我的硬盘轴跑到了我的公鸡,直到她到她的头部嘴唇轻轻地。她张开嘴,我感觉他们包围她的头放进嘴里了我的公鸡。

她的温暖潮湿的嘴唇周围的感觉如此美妙感觉,她慢慢吸向上和向下的轴。虽然我很享受她吸吮我,我感觉不想暨然而,直到我不是她性交。因此,我开走几分钟后。然后我拉了她和她的脚,导致她对在床上。我把她放在床上,并告诉她,传播她的腿。

“请不这样做,”她恳求

“你要我拉你的猫的头发吗?”我问

“不,这是错误的,我是你的妈妈”,她说她把她的双腿和传播他们宽。

“也许,但是你的猫了我,现在我将让你的猫”我回答,因为我降低自己与她的腿。

她让出一个低呻吟,闭上了眼睛,因为她觉得我的嘴唇与她的猫公鸡滑头。她的猫阴雨悸动进入我的公鸡,这感觉就像她的猫是在愚弄我公鸡在加深。我开始泵进出她的湿猫我的公鸡缓慢。我们的嘴唇满足我们开始吻我继续他妈的她。她的乳头被大和努力,我开始与他们玩,她呻吟着说。

“uummmm的感觉真好,在妈妈的乳头吸”

因此,我俯下身来,并注意到我的口她的乳头之一,并开始吸的时候,她呻吟着更大的声响。我能感觉到她在我的公鸡猫承包难,它使我感觉好像公鸡它是如此大的腹中。它必须感到大到她,因为她低声说,

“你这么大的孩子,妈妈爱她的大男孩”

听到她说,这驱使我野,我知道我忍不住多长时间,所以我开始他妈的她的努力。

“是啊,就是这样,他妈的妈妈,妈妈他妈的硬,妈妈希望她的大男孩暨”她大声说:

她能感觉到我的公鸡扩大内部的她,她知道我快要爆炸。于是她开始扭动她的猫上下和我性交她。我开始呻吟,我长大越来越接近放手。

“哦,是这样做宝贝,你喷在妈妈的猫热暨”她喊道

然后用最后的主旨我拍我的负荷深里她的猫,她开始对我的公鸡逆势努力,因为她觉得我的热暨内喷出了她,填补她的猫。然后,我躺在那里与我的公鸡深里她的猫,我觉得她的猫在我的公鸡加强努力。

“OHHHH GODDDD,你让我CUMMMM亲爱的,请你把妈妈的猫鞘”她高兴地尖叫了。

这是一个奇妙的感觉知道,我已经说了我妈妈有一个强大的高潮。躺在那里,我们一起追赶我们的呼吸。然后我站起来,解开了手铐,离开了房间,让她有独自在床上。她没有出来,她的几个小时的余地。为避免一天,我们彼此休息。

当我们没有看到对方,无论是我们其中一人说什么。我想,她一定恨我做了什么对她我。我必须承认,我感到内疚的一种方式,但没有在另一个。晚上,在床上,我躺在那里,我一直在想该上午赛事的。怀疑,她是否也已经发生的事的想法。我心想:“她喜欢它?地狱她一定,毕竟她有高潮”。

虽然我躺在那里,我注意到她在我的门去的路上她的房间。 “也许我应该道歉,”我想。然后,突然我听到了我的门的噪音,我抬起头,有站在门口是我的妈妈,穿着同样的玩具,她曾在当天上午。没有一个字,她在加强和她身后关闭的大门。
  我不知道怎么发新贴,版主可以告诉我吗?
作者: 安静。    时间: 2010-2-21 21:08

这英语要几级才能看的懂呀 我去找个在线翻译
以后要好好学习一下英语
作者: 天才色狼2009    时间: 2010-2-21 22:44

我可是考了N次四级还是没有过的人,叫我看,在简单也不懂.
作者: bb520chen    时间: 2010-2-21 23:04

看样子对英语阅读时有帮助的,要是英语四六级用这个做阅读,哼哼,700,800都可以考出来!
作者: x8216592    时间: 2010-2-21 23:11

对不起,看不懂。我英文水平还没这么高。对不起楼主。
作者: langnvyazhi    时间: 2010-8-20 12:42     标题: 看着想哭!

看着想哭呀!楼主,对于我们英文不好甚至是根本不懂的(土狼狼)来说,完全是蛤蟆跳井呀~~~~~~
作者: 找到自我    时间: 2010-8-20 13:26

慢慢读是很容易理解,不过这有啥意义,,
作者: 大魔鬼王    时间: 2010-8-20 23:43

原创区有几位翻译高手,不如请他们帮忙翻译一下。
其实翻译色文确实很难,英语词汇不如中文丰富,而且,最重要的是因为风俗习惯,很多口语化的用词很难表述准确。
悔恨当初没有学好英语呀。
作者: lgfw    时间: 2010-8-21 16:21

这是国人用英文写的还是外国人写的啊,不翻译过来没法看啊
作者: xiwang2008    时间: 2010-8-22 02:46

希望楼主把它翻译成中文后再把它发上来,我们的英文水平都有限
作者: lifeng2199    时间: 2010-8-22 06:39

上学的时候没有好好学习英语,现在有点后悔了,建议还在校的狼友找个外国留学生问问(最好是女的)哈哈
作者: jackie74    时间: 2010-11-27 14:59

这不是急人吗?本人英语水平基本等于文盲。看不懂!
作者: ambrosio5    时间: 2010-12-13 09:45

这似乎是好几篇文章结合在一起的啊……第一篇mom,第二篇是A Wager for Incest,后面的就没看完了
作者: cu4xe520    时间: 2011-4-22 14:52

看不懂,太深奥了,英文没学好啊,惭愧惭愧!
作者: szgyj    时间: 2012-2-26 17:10

:sleep
作者: waqss    时间: 2012-8-13 21:07

六级的单词量就够了,不过,很多时候不是看不看得懂的问题,而是看得是否费劲的问题。

欢迎光临 SiS001! Board - [第一会所 关闭注册] (https://diyihuisuo.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2